Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:08:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Loan of 0.02 btc..this account as collateral  (Read 403 times)
goku19 (OP)

Activity: 395
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:23:27 AM

Hello there I need some cash in my real life...I need a small loan of 0.02btc which I will pay in two weeks..I get my salary on 1 jan then I will pay with that...
Repayment amount - 0.022btc
If you are a reputed member of this forum then I will go first and and give you my account..otherwise we will use escrow
pinkgeldof

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:38:19 AM

Good luck buddy, I hope things work out for you. Maybe you can find some gig on internet or RL/ I found computer gigs like repairing someone's computer.
bigmaster23

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:45:06 AM

Hello there I need some cash in my real life...I need a small loan of 0.02btc which I will pay in two weeks..I get my salary on 1 jan then I will pay with that...
If you are a reputed member of this forum then I will go first and and give you my account..otherwise we will use escrow
Already 8 days passed and still you have not received loan from any lenders. If your problem solved then you should lock the thread. If problem not yet solved then better try to contact with lenders.

nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:05:50 AM

If your loan has not be noticed by lenders in this forum, better go to their thread and post your request. Below are the known lenders in this forum. It's not ranked or in order

★ ★ ★ LENDING ► CONDORAS SERVICE ◄ ESCROW ★ ★ ★
🌟🌟🌟🌟✨ zazarb's Quick-Loans & Escrow 🌟🌟🌟🌟✨
Lending Service Started! (BTC/LTC/ETH/DOGE/ETC)!
DarkStar's ALTCOIN COLLATERAL REQUIRED Loans | 0.24% to 0.13% Daily Interest

Don't send them a PM, most of them don't like receiving PMs from random person asking for a loan unless you already have a successful loan from them and asked you to send them a PM in case you need it again.
dandannn

Activity: 242
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:54:18 PM

Already 8 days passed and still you have not received loan from any lenders. If your problem solved then you should lock the thread. If problem not yet solved then better try to contact with lenders.

User hasn't even been online since he created this thread...
pinkgeldof

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:00:58 PM

exactly, there is a little squadron of posters on this forum who act like the BTC police and go pyscho trying when people make loan requests. They probably have nothing better to do with their life.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: