Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:25:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best investment strategies ?  (Read 1338 times)
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:30:22 PM

If you are looking for right time to invest and cashout then you have to stick to the basic rules that is buy during fear and sell during greed, similarly always buy from the long term dip and sell at the peak, you can learn a lot from these two trading and investment quotations about when to buy and when to sell.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Aryleeto

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:36:07 PM

Invest in a crypto market situation accordingly. There should be a framework for him to invest in which time to invest. And at what time to sell.
I think few people can share a profitable strategy , I think in a falling market can earn only experienced people, and in the bull market you can buy almost any coin and keep six months and you will bring good money

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:03:03 PM

Invest in a crypto market situation accordingly. There should be a framework for him to invest in which time to invest. And at what time to sell.
I think few people can share a profitable strategy , I think in a falling market can earn only experienced people, and in the bull market you can buy almost any coin and keep six months and you will bring good money
What you earn in falling market? Market, every market needs to have two sides, buyer and seller, money and product, or money and money, when cryptomarket is rising you are dumping coins for money, when cryptomarket is going down you are buying coins, so you are dumping the money, but you have more coins. What you earn depends from your strategy, if you aim just for profit in fiat than you probably lose fiat over time, cause you need to be aware of both sides. My strategy is long term, for now I`m losing money, but I`m getting more coins, I think it will pay out in future, its risky but its my strategy.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:09:21 PM

You also need to consider questions such as why invest on that coin?what are the posibilities of getting profit? How much is your target price? Timelines? See there are many factors that can help you decide which is which and also you have to take note that this market wont give you a lot you also need luck in any way.
Salelo

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

GIGZI

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 06:11:47 PM

what do you mean by buying when the bull market? are you kidding?
bull market is the right time to sell. and the current bear market trend is a good time to buy
so differentiate the moment when starting to buy and have to sell

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
ivanleon

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:20:29 PM

The process of developing rules for investing in cryptocurrency can be quite simple, buy in the lowest position and sell closer or higher than the maximum values. For beginners, the option of investing in coins from the top 30 in capitalization is suitable. For more experienced, there is an option to invest in promising projects immediately after entering the exchange, when the price shows a significant drop below the ICO rate or buy coins before entering the exchange on decentralized platforms.
suride212

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:24:16 PM

There are only two types of strategies in crypto market buy when the value is low and sell when it is high, this is the best chance to buy the coins in very cheap prices. In this last quarter crypto has faced a major downfall and big whales are buying it in very cheap prices.
yes the best basic strategy is to buy cheap prices and sell at high prices so that we make a profit. now it's the right time to buy a quality altcoin, but we cannot buy altcoins arbitrarily which do not have high potential. never go off track to achieve the highest profit in sales, I'm sure the market will recover in 2019 which will come soon.
LeetPoolsOP

Activity: 507

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:34:35 PM

right now it is the time to invest. We will sell in 2020 after halving. I think then it will be right time
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 07:13:11 PM

Everyone has his or her own strategies but i subscribed to an investment plan that said that you should divide your investment into three, one pqrt should be in cash, another in physical or real estate,  and the last should be online or in crypto, all in all don't invest what you can't afford to loose

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
TopT3ns

Activity: 2604
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:38:55 PM

There are a lot of strategy in investment, how to pick good time to invest, how to manage if we loss, and still a lot more, use 1 strategy is good, but it is better if we know all strategy in cryptocurrency so we can handle many conditions.

Andrey13101991

Activity: 551

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:56:06 PM

now definitely the worth time to sell. you need to sell when the price is already high enough and you understand that you have earned a lot of money.
virtual_miner

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:33:17 PM

The appropriate time is for each of us to feel and then our finances are left to invest. But if the investment should know what you are investing, what is the target, not blindly listen to others.
CryptoCoinArbitrage

Activity: 485
Merit: 12

$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:34:25 PM

Each investor need an investment plan and know exactly how much profit he wants to achieve and the time frame for it.
We have to stick to the plan but also to make changes if necessary depending on the market situation.
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:51:05 PM

the most important things is we must know when to enter the market and when to exit the market my friend
wich mean don't be greedy and always set a profit taking target and stop loss if the market going to wrong directions
to know about that, we should learn about technical analysis my friend,,
so, people who want to start trading on crypto should learn about technical analysis first

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Osayo

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 11:59:46 PM

The best investment strategy in cryptocurrency depends on each persons experience or preference. Why I may prefer the method of always buying the dip and holding for long, some other people may prefer daily trading. It is just a matter of which you are used to and can manage effectively.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 12:05:33 AM

Best investment strategies I think, is about learning the fundamentals of trading, as it teaches us different analysis of the coin and the market value of it including fundamental analysis and sentiment analysis of the situation.
kolitski

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 12:18:13 AM

I believe that most of the investors are know what is the best strategies they do, for the new investors the best strategies of investment was research it carefully their website, whitepaper and the team behind this project.

sends1

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 12:20:02 AM

I think you must first learn about trading and investment. Because both of these things can be profitable, provided they are right
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:37:13 AM

If you have a strategy that works then there is not any point in changing it, now if your strategy only works in the bull market and when the bear market appears you suffer losses that are huge then you need to change the way your strategy works or you will not obtain the full benefits the market can offer you, just make sure you limit your risk because with the volatility of the market being this high a single mistake could cripple your capital.
Hanebel

Activity: 363

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:40:33 AM

Strategies are all out there. But I have to share mine. It's not really a strategy to earn profits at a very quick time.
I usually do this and sometimes (take note it's just sometimes that it's successful), I have my buy order  for some 30+ percent lower than the current price just to ready for a sudden dump and another 30+ percent higher of the current price to be ready for a sudden pump. I do it simultaneously so if you apply this, you have to have both BTC and your alt at the same time, depending on your chosen pair. We are all aware of the very sudden price change, like in one hour, the price is 200$ then on the next hour, the price is 150$ but just on the next another minute, it went back to 180$, just an example.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: