Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:45:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best investment strategies ?  (Read 1337 times)
libert19

Activity: 2506
Merit: 945

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 02:54:16 AM

For BTC hodling is the best strategy, specially f you are bad trader. Except that, Warren Buffets this quote says it all, Be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:09:56 AM

certainly, the best strategy is to not be too freaked out with existing conditions and not greedy in the results that will be obtained. many are too afraid so this makes a lot of investors that eventually just get a loss from the investment made. coupled with the always monitor market conditions there will certainly be the value of the excess in the strategy on crypto.
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:19:00 AM

Well I suggest to just hold on to your coins real tight. By that way, you can prevent yourself to suffer losses. This time isn’t really a good time to sell. I’m just holding and still hoping for the bull run this month, but if it doesn’t happen, I’ll try again next year.
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:26:50 AM

In investment, there is some initial lesson that you should know, among others are :

1. market situation.
You must understand this market situation well, to prevent panic at a later time.
The market is not control by any party, you must know that. The meaning the market can change at any time, it can go up and can go down anytime, therefore it is very important for you to fully understand the price movements of the coin where you invest. To get adjustments about when the right time to buy and when the right time to sell.

I will only say, the right time to buy is when they all sell (because of the declining market conditions) it is a right time for you to buy.

- You can sell it when there are profit in of calculating capital.
take_off

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:11:28 PM

For BTC hodling is the best strategy, specially f you are bad trader. Except that, Warren Buffets this quote says it all, Be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful.

That is not necessarily the best strategy in the current crypto market, there are many better investments than Bitcoin. But Bitcoin is definitely the safest investment in the market
syarifbitcoinishack

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 08:32:00 PM

That is not necessarily the best strategy in the current crypto market, there are many better investments than Bitcoin. But Bitcoin is definitely the safest investment in the market
Lol bitcoin is not the safest investment, because its value is more volatile than other types of investment. So I think the most people choose to invest in bitcoin not because it is safer, but because the value is more volatile and easier to do. Considering there are no need special requirement and do not require too much capital.
Autumn.MediaGrp
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:40:47 PM

Know your goal before you invest or enter a trade for example you can only stomach a 20-30% lost and you will sell percentage of your holding at a X amount . dont enter trade without a plan cause you will just be a bag holder for a longer time

ArturoProfit

Activity: 334
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:01:29 PM

If we talk about the investment process and its main aspects I would like to advise you to read the book Bendzhamin Grexem-THE INTELLIGENT
INVESTOR.The author tells a very interesting story about investments and the book remains in the top for many decades.Recommend.
danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:36:40 PM

Investment requires many appropriate considerations and strategies. In addition to the right timing, good analysis is also very necessary. In addition, capital management is also very important, never investing more than you can afford to lose.

dongosquad

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:57:42 PM

The right timing. If you want to succeed, you have to find the right timings of potential coins or tokens to buy, sell, and hold. This requires accurate analysis and experience. Understand the risks and don't be affected by fud.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Mesquito

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

I'm creative and work how you need for ETH and BTC

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 12:48:06 AM

Invest in a crypto market situation accordingly. There should be a framework for him to invest in which time to invest. And at what time to sell.

For investing, I look at both brand new coins and also the more stable coins. About coins that are stable (don't confuse it with stablecoins, I'm talking about high-cap coins like Bitcoin/Ethereum), I use CoinBundle.
Unlike the crazyness of other exchanges (where are hard to place orders, and need buyers/sellers), CoinBundle is easy and done directly by the platform, without fees, and no need to build your portfolio: you invest on a portfolio (called bundles), that are: Conservative (Bitcoin, Ethereum..), Emerging (more coins), Aggressive (even more coins, if you buy it, do with caution as on Emerging bundle), Halal (comply with Islamic Finance), Coinbasic (based on Coinbase Bundle, that has been inspired on CoinBundle), and other to invest comming.
Hope you like it, tell me what do you think
Lydiaglo

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:42:36 AM

Invest in a crypto market situation accordingly. There should be a framework for him to invest in which time to invest. And at what time to sell.
This is no longer a new thing here and a lot of people, if not everyone, knows that already. And most of us do it every time, we buy when the price is down and expect to sell anytime the market goes up. That’s why you see many people complaining about the price not going up cause they want to sell and make profit.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:32:42 AM

the best investment strategy that has a very high success rate is a short term strategy adopted by the short term traders who are very active in the market and make money consistently by not getting too emotional to bag hold any altcoins more than they should.
it is all about being familiar with the market and not listening to the hype and fud. it is a very tough thing to master but it is possible to reach that level of experience in trading altcoins that you can make a decent amount of money and not just during pumps.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Dimon8

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:50:07 AM

The best investment strategy is market awareness and “flexibility.” If you understand the market today, this is good, but tomorrow the market will change and you will not understand what is happening. The market is always flexible, it is constantly changing, and in order to profit from a constantly changing market, you have to become flexible and adapt to the market. Technical analysis and past experience is useful to know, but this is not enough to have a steady profit. No one knows the formula for a 100% result.
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:55:25 AM

for me, when I want to start investing, choose the best coin that already exists in coinmarketcap because it already has a good reputation so that it has a good future, and choose the right moment when buying that really determines the outcome.
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 12:52:53 PM

If you do not know how to trade, the best strategy is to hold. Holders earn much more, but you have to wait for years.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:08:58 PM

agree with you, indeed, right now, bitcoin is the best investment that can be done by people to avoid risk too much,because the market can't be guessed
Prettymie

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:33:27 PM

It needs courage to invest in cryptocurrency even if you know it's the best time but if you lack courage then you will miss the rally and end-up chasing a FOMO. We have different situation in every opportunity if you will not take the risk while it's affordable then you will buy it at higher price.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 09:07:33 PM

i prefer the buy and hold for day and life strategy i think is the safest way to mitigate risks in this very volatile market especially when you trust your projects and your investments good luck for all
sergeykravchenko1959

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 09:16:59 PM

My main strategy is long-term investment in coins, which are in the first places by market capitalization on coinmarketcap. These coins are the most stable in the crypto market and the risks of losing their investments are relatively small, although the profits are not as high as with short-term trading.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: