Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:52:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best investment strategies ?  (Read 1337 times)
Fedrey

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:49:19 PM

The market will soon begin to revive slowly. Therefore, a small portion of your money should be started to buy. In addition, the bull market with profit rates should be determined according to her strict determination.
Of course, I agree that everyone expects bullish runs of the cryptocurrency market, but what are the prerequisites for today to see the green color?
aji567

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:56:24 PM

In my opinion a good investment strategy is when the price goes down we have to buy and sell when the price rises. I do research every Friday the price drops and I have to buy at that time and sell it later.
investtra

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:29:50 PM

Trading using a simple concept is buying coins when the price is red and selling it when the price goes up or green. And we must be careful about choosing a good strategy and daily trading which I think will be very profitable.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Yarex

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:37:41 PM

Invest in a crypto market situation accordingly. There should be a framework for him to invest in which time to invest. And at what time to sell.

It is necessary to pay attention not only to the time when it is best to invest, but also to the coins in which you need to invest your money. Even in a falling market there are coins that can make a profit.
indoagung88

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:57:11 PM

In the crypto market situation that is difficult like this. It's easier to buy when the price is cheap, and sell when the price rises. Hold when there is no movement or change in situation.

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:39:42 AM

I believe you have to choose an investment strategy that suit you the most and that will be the best investment strategy for you. For example, I don’t have all the time to do trading research. So I buy coins and hold for the long term.

Invest for long term, only with the amount you can afford to loss just in case the crypto market dive or go down stream. One should always learn rhe in's and out of Crypto investment, apply what you learn, have a lot Patient to hold on to your coin investment, always cash out for the profit when the good come. And never Panic or sell out your investment with out consideration of all the information at hand. One should always take note the Risk and High Market Volatility.good luck
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:10:38 AM

The best investment strategy is buy dip coins and sell them with the high prices but this is not too easy to do that because you have to know the potential coins for your profit wether in the long term investment or short term investment only can do this is those investors have more experience.
Perie200

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:29:07 AM

The best strategy , in my opinion, is to buy and hold coins from the top 10 for a long time. I think this strategy is the most profitable for investors.
tetyulfania

Activity: 653

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:55:44 AM

Best investment strategy is always buy and invest at some altcoin at lower price, never invest your money when looking of some altcoin really at higher price, always keep buying when price really drop.
Psec
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:47:42 AM

It's all depends if you going for long-term or you just want to invest for short term flip. Being that said, whenever you are investing, learn how to spread your risk so that if one don't work out, other could work out. By doing this, you will surely minimize the possibility of losing your money.
elcezireex

Activity: 532
Merit: 151

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:39:32 PM

My method is buying decent ICO's coins from like forkdelta exchanges before they listed on the larger exchanges, I am buying like 0.1 eth because even if I lose it doesn't bother me anyway.
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 05:54:45 PM

Just believe in yourself and your instincts. If you believe in any thing else then you are taking a huge risk. Learn by spending some time and then trust your information.
Freddy63

Activity: 434

SESSIA

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:10:49 PM

The best strategy as for me is active trading + holding part of your investments in the most potential crypto currencies.
This is definitely what is suitable for me!

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:20:52 PM

Every one strategy to but at dip and hold for long term or at least sell at profit.  There is no perfect stratgey for crypto . You can never be correct all the time. I always prefer to sell some parts when in profit and buy more when prices are going down.
fathur01

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:04:33 PM

I think that the market will fall and so I will wait when it happens and only then I invest money in cryptocurrencies again. We will have to wait for about a year, as in 2019 there will be growth, but it will only be closer to the end of summer, and its peak can be in winter.
Tilim@Tilim

Activity: 350

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:10:35 PM

Recently, the cryptocurrency market is constantly going down. Therefore, long-term investments are unprofitable. Need a short trade.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:24:11 PM

Recently, the cryptocurrency market is constantly going down. Therefore, long-term investments are unprofitable. Need a short trade.
When you can consider how much should be considered as the bottom price of crypto and then all of you said in your post is incorrect. Longterm is very profitable but that depends on how much the bottom price that you can get to create a buy back to the market.
nickname19

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 11:35:33 PM

the best strategy to invest is to buy several types of cryptocurrency, don't invest in 1 type of cryptocurrency, it can minimize the risk of loss if one of the crypto drops in price.

▄
                 ▄██▄
              ▄█████▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄█████▀█████▄
       █████▀░░▀█████
        ▀██▀░▄█▄░▀██▀
                █████
        ▄██▄░▀█▀░▄██▄
       █████▄░░▄█████
        ▀█████▄█████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀█████▀
                 ▀██▀
                    ▀
AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
oudekaas

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 11:46:28 PM

When your token is growind you should sell it. When it is falling for a long time. it will be better to buy it. This is very common and useful rule which can really help you.

▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM

sj2199

Activity: 797
Merit: 500

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:56:38 PM

When investing in cryptocurrency I always choose Crypto which is in the top coimarketcap position, in my opinion it is the simplest strategy, but still don't forget to manage the risks that occur.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: