Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:35:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best investment strategies ?  (Read 1337 times)
OneCoinMan

Activity: 644
Merit: 12

Alternative investment banking platform

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:57:56 PM

Yet again. Everything is relative. No one can say what will be the most profitable: to trade in the long term prospect, but to have losses in the short term. Or play on shorts. Forget clear instructions, just think

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
TVTVI

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:53:26 PM

I think there will be no best strategy but only the most suitable strategy. Because there is always a risk, the development of technology along with the strong volatility of the market makes people almost impossible to predict where the price will be. But I have learned a lesson about the electronic money market as follows: no one can predict the market, high risk and high profits, most ICO projects will fail, Risk management is the key. Good luck
unbotak

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 04:18:01 PM

Yet again. Everything is relative. No one can say what will be the most profitable: to trade in the long term prospect, but to have losses in the short term. Or play on shorts. Forget clear instructions, just think
actually there is the best instrument that is by buying cheap and selling it if it rises high but unfortunately it's not easy to do so we really have to have a way to survive. if I am personally, now I would rather wait patiently because I have confidence that this is only a matter of time until the market can rise again.
motun01

Activity: 431
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 11:30:36 PM

The vest strategy in my opinion is to research the top cryptocurrencies, find the solid ones that have a progressive milestone record. Also research for one that has a good price response in both good and bad market conditions.
Then invest the money you can let go for some time. After this be patient enough to hold and wait for a good market condition before selling.

Belianez

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:45:03 PM

When investing in cryptocurrency I always choose Crypto which is in the top coimarketcap position, in my opinion it is the simplest strategy, but still don't forget to manage the risks that occur.
Of course the easiest , but still need to properly enter and exit the coin , as each coin has a bullish and bearish trend , but for a long investment of course these coins are suitable

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:01:13 AM

Just see the graph of coin you can know the fluctuations, study the history. and you can buy coins when the price is low and sell the coins when price is high...i think everyone know this strategy.
Sad fact, a lot of people now only  buy coin because it got hyped. And then they stuck in coin that they already bought without know how to resolve or out from that situation, that is why a lot of people blame bitcoin and cryptocurrency when they loss their assets.
This is very common but I wonder how many people do they need to see losing all their money to scammers or to developers that will never fulfill their promises before they learn that to invest in hype is a waste of money and that you could have used that money for something more productive or at least something that brought you some kind of benefit.
bellaayu

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:42:43 AM

A good strategy, in my opinion, is buying coins when prices are low and buying the top coins. Then when the price of a coin rises you can sell it. And this is a very simple strategy to make a profit.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:08:22 AM

And invest what you really afford to lose.

Having a guts to invest isn't enough if you don't have any idea of what you are investing with. Today, the market isn't shaping well but as far as my concern it will be good someday again. Maybe not for this year but it will again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Adhichan

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:13:54 AM

And invest what you really afford to lose.

Having a guts to invest isn't enough if you don't have any idea of what you are investing with. Today, the market isn't shaping well but as far as my concern it will be good someday again. Maybe not for this year but it will again.
if we didnt see this year market recovery, we still have long time to see this moment.blockchain technology developted not only in a year but it will take long time.and if we invest our moment at this moment maybe its good time where all price in dip now.
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 05:01:18 AM

I think the most logical strategy is always to keep a btc and usd amount in your hand. When you do not do this you can neither reduce the average nor catch up when the opportunity arises.
cafee_orange

Activity: 1022

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 05:23:32 AM

The thing that needs to be considered when investing is to look at the potential of these tokens and of course that requires a good analysis which coins are suitable to invest, for me the right strategy is to wait until the volume reaches above $ 100k, usually if the volume is already reaching this price, the price of the coin will start to increase.

oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 05:31:33 AM

For now we are a little difficult to invest because all prices fall at the lowest point and panic comes when prices fall ..

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:08:52 AM

For now we are a little difficult to invest because all prices fall at the lowest point and panic comes when prices fall ..
Yes, you are right, it is difficult to choose coins for investment. I decided to choose the coins from which capitalization is not higher than 5 million dollars.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1718

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:11:33 AM

A good strategy, in my opinion, is buying coins when prices are low and buying the top coins. Then when the price of a coin rises you can sell it. And this is a very simple strategy to make a profit.

This is not a good strategy at all because it doesn't work in a bear market.

This would work in either a bull market or a sideways market but if you kept buying whenever some altcoin made a new low, they you would be at a huge loss and would never recover since some coins are 90% loss from the ATHs.

And you can only sell the coin if you are at a profit, however what do you do if you are at a loss? Sell it when it rises at a loss and try and buy back cheaper? What if you end up buying it and it kept going even lower. This is not a good investment strategy at all.
rricksu

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:12:17 AM

Invest in a crypto market situation accordingly. There should be a framework for him to invest in which time to invest. And at what time to sell.

For me, the best investment strategy to implement to your self, is to understand the fundamentals of trading, in which you can figure out when to buy and what to buy. Afterwards, sell it in a reasonable price.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 06:26:25 AM

has timeliness to buy indeed become things to be aware of. In addition to this direction of investments and what factors will be used as an investment to be quite important. always understand the fundamental factors in holding the coin will make its way into a little easier because it knows when the time is good and bad to buy as well as sell.

baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:51:11 AM

The best strategy for the crypto market is to invest in TOP coins. Too many small projects no longer survive on the market. Too many projects are SCAM. So, I think the best strategy is security. Investing in top coins will make you profit at some point. Bitcoin and ETH are the coins that will survive the heaviest moments on the market.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
labuan

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:53:54 AM

For me the best investment strategies is invest all of your money and be patient for your profit. But before it you must read alot about the coin you will invested, and make your self believe. So if you want to invest i think you must invest on the next month.
Rockkey

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:13:11 AM

The best investment strategy is utopia. There is no better strategy, because all the essential conditions in which the initial investment takes place - will be too individual and will be for every person and his situation - not like anything else. Therefore, strategies can exist many hundreds of different types and each of them will be good in its own way.
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 08:26:49 AM

Never sell at first pump, wait for the best wave to sell. Never be late more than the 3rd wave to sell, or else you'll get bottomed. Practice sell high and buy back low then wait for next pump. Make sure you are taking profits and not re-investing them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: