Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:49:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP & The New Economy  (Read 200 times)
Hodor7777 (OP)

Activity: 615
Merit: 112

It’s easy to confuse what is with what ought to be

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 12:07:43 PM

Blog Location: https://xrpcommunity.blog/xrp-the-new-economy/

XRP's decentralized ecosystem is about to the change the world's economy!  Discover why, and learn about the latest crypto news in my latest blog: 

𝐑𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬: The last AMA of 2018 with Brad Garlinghouse is scheduled for Tuesday, December 18th; Akbank, the highest-profile bank in Turkey, signs with Ripple; R3's selection of CordApps fascinates XRP fans; Israel's largest financial services company signs with Ripple;

𝐗𝐑𝐏 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬: @xRpTo_O (Twitter handle) updates his Siri code to support a random donation via the XRP Tip Bot; The second-largest exchange in Germany rolls out the Bison mobile application with XRP support; and Travala, a crypto travel site, adds support for XRP;

I hope you enjoy the read!

Thanks & Sincerely,
-Hodor

On Twitter: https://twitter.com/Hodor/status/1074997377357045760

gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:23:14 AM

I am always optimistic about ripple, there is a lot of support flowing to the ripple and also the funding they get to develop their projects. ripple will change the world of economy in digital form.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1087

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:26:33 AM

It is a good news for XRP holders, some partner companies have signed with Ripple (XRP) for cooperation. I am confidence with the future of XRP, it always improves day to day. I am sure XRP will be the most favorite coin in the future.      

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
zacad

Activity: 396
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:59:17 AM

This is indeed true. XRP has cooperated with many banks. Perhaps in 2019, XRP will be fully upgraded. The power of the bank is strong, and now the application of cryptocurrency will make the coin appreciate a lot.

sirengutou

Activity: 364

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:03:30 AM

XRP does gain more sales channels, which I think is the credit of their team, because the XRP team is more focused on developing it than just using XRP as an investment token.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
cupic

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:25:44 PM

just another news to pump and dump!
this market is no more than that.
new economy?
whole market capacity is even smaller than a big company!
maxilopez

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:32:28 PM

I am sure that ripple will occupy a key place in the new digital economy as it is one of the fastest coins

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
XRP-12$

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 05:34:39 PM

We are alot of true believers in XRP  Grin

Here is https://www.ripple-france.fr a very nice website for the french ripple community.
tosmartak

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 07:47:26 AM

I can see a lot of XRP believers here, but what I don't get is where you guys keep getting decentralized ecosystem from? Oh! Following your XRP leader on stating that XRP ledger is more decentralized than Bitcoin and Ethereum right? Let's see how far that statement will end up proving itself wrong.

As far as I am concerned, nothing will change the fact that XRP will remain centralized, and if you do not know the reason why, I feel it is best you get to understand better with google.
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 08:10:58 AM

XRP is indeed partnering with a bank so that it has the strength and feels protected by the bank and later the bank will provide convenience in investment and transactions. Many investors contribute with XRP and are considered better and more profitable, this is a new economy that is running.

Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 08:17:57 AM

Xrp  and stellar will be extensively used in money transfer across the globe .If these don't get used soon enough then the crypto as a whhole are gonna struggle to Find adoption.

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
hanxinvwang

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 08:23:37 AM

I have read these articles, although I know that XRP has gained more support from big merchants, but I am still not sure if this is true. The recent XRP price has started to fall.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
XRP-12$

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 09:13:44 AM

the XRP is here to stay in long term. As far as the startup Ripple work on Ripple net and sell ripple solutions, the XRP will be well alive. Today more than an hundred of banks work with ripple solution, and Ripple has dozens of offices all around the globe. These are informations easy th check.

Ripple XRP -> https://www.ripple-france.fr/xrp-cours-valeur-graphique

zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:19:02 AM

From last year a lot of blows up about XRP but this year is much more encouraging. In other words there is no reason for holder to sell cheap their assets. I also read that news a few days ago and indeed many banks are already cooperating from the months ago.
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:20:35 AM

It's like this is interesting news and it has become a big surprise when igniting the 2019 fireworks. LOL
Mr. Hodor has almost 25,500 Twitter followers and he says NEWS for RIPPLE.

New Year 2019 we party with RIPPLE!
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 01:52:07 PM

From last year a lot of blows up about XRP but this year is much more encouraging. In other words there is no reason for holder to sell cheap their assets. I also read that news a few days ago and indeed many banks are already cooperating from the months ago.
Sure, there is a lot going on with XRP in terms of development, but I am not sure if the OP or some of you guys understand basically that XRP is a whole lot centralized as compared to what the OP called it. I have never been a fan anyway, but even though they are doing a whole lot to stay relevant, it still does not change the fact that XRP is nothing but a centralized entity that should not even be classified as a cryptocurrency at all. Nonetheless, it is a speculative market, and if it makes me money as a trader in the short term, no shit! Sorry fans!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: