Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:26:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN ~ CPU mining ~ Fork of Litecoin ~ 🎁 Litecoin Finance / LTFN 🎁 Bounties  (Read 27725 times)
kaszebe1

Activity: 397
Merit: 9

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 08:06:24 AM

Litecoin Finance (LTFN) looks good. Have been mining LTFN from 12th February 2019 and right now have around 2500 LTFN.

Will mine till I reach a total of 10K LTFN.

And, HOLD it and wait for the next "BULL RUN".

same here.. waiting for the good time.

People are dumb ..but NOT THAT DUMB...  nobody will buy a shitcoin which is hugely premined ! Time for bull run for premined scams and icos was in 2017/2019 ... those time wille never back again.

lol i am not at all dumb to run for icos and premined sales even in any year before 2019 ..
everyone think every other coin as shit coin if they couldnt make any penny from them.
i feel all are shitcoins except the one which gets me some income. every coin has a looser / seller or gainer / buyer depending up on factors.

i didnt see any ico of this coin its just launched and i mined with my free cpu power and got some coins and so i wait for the bull run , no matter how long it takes,  i can sell and make some without any investment or risk.

its really dumb to put money and become victim of scam ico s , i say just stack free and new born coins without any investment and wait for luck.. even if there is a delay or there is no bull run.or its totally dies,,. who cares....  aint nobody took my money with scam promises..

this is risk free trade. there will be only gain but no loss or frustration. investments are not at all good for any coins that has no usage. investing on shitcoins is only for those master traders who make money by manipulating markets. and i am not a master trader. i stack free coins and earn from campaigns. its risk free and stressless.

So i assume you know that Litecoin Finance is premined. The dev of this  coin premined it with amount of 10 millions LTFN's.  So if you are into such projects ... that's your choice.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AikaPool

Activity: 874
Merit: 500

AikaPool admin

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 09:20:55 AM

Welcome to pool: https://aikapool.com/ltfn

http://aikapool.com - pool for a good mining!
Chandu141

Activity: 385
Merit: 251

Your Campaign Manager!

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 04:20:22 PM

Litecoin Finance (LTFN) looks good. Have been mining LTFN from 12th February 2019 and right now have around 2500 LTFN.

Will mine till I reach a total of 10K LTFN.

And, HOLD it and wait for the next "BULL RUN".

same here.. waiting for the good time.

People are dumb ..but NOT THAT DUMB...  nobody will buy a shitcoin which is hugely premined ! Time for bull run for premined scams and icos was in 2017/2019 ... those time wille never back again.

lol i am not at all dumb to run for icos and premined sales even in any year before 2019 ..
everyone think every other coin as shit coin if they couldnt make any penny from them.
i feel all are shitcoins except the one which gets me some income. every coin has a looser / seller or gainer / buyer depending up on factors.

i didnt see any ico of this coin its just launched and i mined with my free cpu power and got some coins and so i wait for the bull run , no matter how long it takes,  i can sell and make some without any investment or risk.

its really dumb to put money and become victim of scam ico s , i say just stack free and new born coins without any investment and wait for luck.. even if there is a delay or there is no bull run.or its totally dies,,. who cares....  aint nobody took my money with scam promises..

this is risk free trade. there will be only gain but no loss or frustration. investments are not at all good for any coins that has no usage. investing on shitcoins is only for those master traders who make money by manipulating markets. and i am not a master trader. i stack free coins and earn from campaigns. its risk free and stressless.

So i assume you know that Litecoin Finance is premined. The dev of this  coin premined it with amount of 10 millions LTFN's.  So if you are into such projects ... that's your choice.

why assume? they did mentioned on their announcement and just a basic knowledge is enough to check premine of any coin on block explorer ....

kaszebe1

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 07:16:27 AM

why assume? they did mentioned on their announcement and just a basic knowledge is enough to check premine of any coin on block explorer ....

I know that dev did not hide it, but it puts him in a privileged position. I bet he would drop these coins as soon as they gain some value.
Chandu141

Activity: 385
Merit: 251

Your Campaign Manager!

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 08:37:20 AM

I know that dev did not hide it, but it puts him in a privileged position. I bet he would drop these coins as soon as they gain some value.

That's something unpredictable .. lets see  Wink

LTC Finance (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 12:04:02 PM

Listing @LitecoinFinance  #LTFN on coinexchange.io has been approved and waiting for the LTFN/BTC market's go live.

baljeetamsaini

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 06:11:23 PM

Listing @LitecoinFinance  #LTFN on coinexchange.io has been approved and waiting for the LTFN/BTC market's go live.

Congratulations !!!

This indeed is a great news for LTFN.

So, CoinExchange would be the first major exchange that LTFN would be listed.

Let us wait and watch...... coz, this is the true test and everything will depend on whether the early miners decide to "HOLD" their coins or dump.

Also, a major test for the developers....... whether the devs decide to hold onto the pre mined coins or not.

Hope not to see a dump !!!
kaszebe1

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 02:58:35 PM

Congratulations !!!

Let us wait and watch...... coz, this is the true test and everything will depend on whether the early miners decide to "HOLD" their coins or dump.

Also, a major test for the developers....... whether the devs decide to hold onto the pre mined coins or not.

Meanwhile  the pool.rplant.xyz  delisted LTFN from the pool and on their main page states "Litecoin Finance - DEAD COIN" ...
baljeetamsaini

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 02:52:06 PM

Congratulations !!!

Meanwhile  the pool.rplant.xyz  delisted LTFN from the pool and on their main page states "Litecoin Finance - DEAD COIN" ...

For me, a coin is a dead coin when the coin's block-chain is dead.

I admit that the mining rewards for LTFN are not what they used to be when I initially began mining LTFN. But, the rewards do come straight into my QT wallet.

So, it is not right for you to say that LTFN is a dead coin.
LTC Finance (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 04:20:49 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2019, 05:37:38 PM by mprep

Trade Litecoin Finance at Market: LTFN / BTC
    Join CoinExchange.io and start trading today!

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/LTFN/BTC

Congratulations !!!

Devs have some premine for development purpose only.
We spend coins for listing on exchange , paying development team needs.

Most of the premine are spendable by the team for development purpose only.

It's time to adopt LTFN , easyly minable and secured coin for the financial transactions.

Stay tuned for the big news , weather the miners dump or hold, it's their choice.

We, as a development team will keep work on more developments and yes sometimes it takes time to manage listings, marketing expenses and so the growth of a the coin project.

We are trying to list LTFN on payment systems such as coinpayments so that people can use Litecoin Finance on their financial transactions where coinpayments accepted over 2,432,500 vendors across 182 countries.

LTFN transactions can be made simple by using related Android and Apple applications soon.

Investing in LTFN development won't become a social service for sure.
CryptoKai89

Activity: 123

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 10:48:43 PM

I like the project.

Looks good.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 11:20:51 PM

Congratulations !!!

It's time to adopt LTFN , easyly minable and secured coin for the financial transactions.

Stay tuned for the big news , weather the miners dump or hold, it's their choice.

We, as a development team will keep work on more developments and yes sometimes it takes time to manage listings, marketing expenses and so the growth of a the coin project.

We are trying to list LTFN on payment systems such as coinpayments so that people can use Litecoin Finance on their financial transactions where coinpayments accepted over 2,432,500 vendors across 182 countries.

LTFN transactions can be made simple by using related Android and Apple applications soon.

Trying means what? Did you already communicate with them and give your proposal?
You should be fast in something like this to create value for your project.
Else, people will just see you as another useless fork of a popular altcoin. Riding their popularity. Nothing else.
john8chop

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 12:41:12 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2019, 03:21:29 PM by john8chop

res for pool
Edit:

Code:
-a yescryptR32 -o stratum+tcp://farm.cryptocrop.net:6343 -u yourwallet -p c=ltfn 

0.5% fee
frequent payouts at 0.1 LTFN

Join our discord: https://discord.gg/hjUNszv
LTC Finance (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 07:40:17 AM

Congratulations !!!

Trying means what? Did you already communicate with them and give your proposal?
You should be fast in something like this to create value for your project.
Else, people will just see you as another useless fork of a popular altcoin. Riding their popularity. Nothing else.

We already communicated and they approved.
We now need to manage funds to pay them and they have given us chance to enter in to payment system that provides android, iOS wallet as well as web wallet... We will be sure listing it in coinpayments because Litecoin Finance made for those tiny payment as well as easy mining by every individuals idle CPU.

Dayattaufik

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 08:50:58 AM

Is this LTFN the price can be the same as LTC and has also entered the market I want to learn it for trending.
john8chop

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 03:21:43 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2019, 05:37:54 PM by mprep

added a pool.

Code:
-a yescryptR32 -o stratum+tcp://farm.cryptocrop.net:6343 -u yourwallet -p c=ltfn 

0.5% fee

added a pool.

Code:

0.5% fee

Blocks sent and pool verified https://farm.cryptocrop.net/site/block?id=2055
LTC Finance (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 06:13:39 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2019, 05:38:04 PM by mprep

Is this LTFN the price can be the same as LTC and has also entered the market I want to learn it for trending.

Yes LTFN can be same as well as more than LTC.
Only time will tell.

Waiting for Crex24.com exchange to open Litecoin finance trading under BTC markets.

added a pool.

Code:

0.5% fee

Blocks sent and pool verified https://farm.cryptocrop.net/site/block?id=2055

Get your mining pool listed under mining channel of our discord from https://LTFN.org
john8chop

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 02:32:56 AM

Im in your discord.... i cant post in the mining pool section
LTC Finance (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 02:56:52 PM

Im in your discord.... i cant post in the mining pool section

I have added your mining pool info under the mining pool channel information. It's read only for the public.

Happy mining 👍
baljeetamsaini

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 02:36:57 AM

Yes LTFN can be same as well as more than LTC.
Only time will tell.

Waiting for Crex24.com exchange to open Litecoin finance trading under BTC markets.

So this means, you have applied to Crex24 for LTFN listing as well.....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: