Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:11:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what are the best mining projects available ?  (Read 18730 times)
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 02:35:42 PM

I can tell you two very promising projects that are now actively working and developing: Whalesburg and Node Haven. Read about them on this forum or chat with participants in telegram chats.

I thought Whalesburg is not a good project and many people are suspicious about it. Node haven is not very sure about it.

i recently came across a project that wants to create a platform for sharing mining rig from what i gathered i am having a feeling they have some pretty cool idea check them out https://neuroneum.io/

i really don't think they are going to efficiently pull that off, my major concern is how will they ensure every party involve is going to cooperate as required
I don't really think you need cooperation from project to mine their coin if that's what you're talking about! What i see from Neuroneum Whitepaper, they will be mining coins from gpu power you wont need while using your computer!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: