Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:29:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is the cause of the dump on the market.  (Read 776 times)
lihongjing

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:21:17 AM

Yes, but this is not the main reason. I think the main reason is that market funds cannot support continued growth, so the decline is inevitable. We cannot blame Ethereum. After all, the myth of cryptocurrency in 2017 is created by it.
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:37:20 AM

Yes, but this is not the main reason. I think the main reason is that market funds cannot support continued growth, so the decline is inevitable. We cannot blame Ethereum. After all, the myth of cryptocurrency in 2017 is created by it.

Yes, the Ethereum is not the main reason for the dump of this cryptocurrency market in 2018. I think the regression of the economy is the answer to the decrease. And Ethereum price will be recovered in the next year I sure.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:40:51 AM

Eth is a powerful altcoin of all time and this is really not fair that you are blaming on eth, See dump has happened by big manipulators also this downfall was never expected even by the analyst, however a lesson is learn't for everyone crypto has no guarantee and it is risky too. we need to be careful while buying and selling.

Am I spamming? Report me!
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:42:59 AM

I'm saying this because it is real. Just imagine, Ethereum has built many tokens inside the blockchain and many people launched ICOs which most of them are totally weird and fake, but some of them are not. People usually like to trade their ethereum and turn it into a token where it can be determined as a "future asset" and it cannot be sold until they had listed on an exchange. The companies who launched the ICOs are usually selling the ethereum which gotten from their ICO in droves, in which it can make a dump on the Ethereum market.
The fact that Etherum now has a considerable impact on the development of crypto. With the large number of projects using the Etherum Platform, whatever happens will definitely have a major impact on the direction of the crypto world movement. This is a thing that indeed has to be a thing that must be maintained as well as possible, we must be able to maintain the stability of Etherum prices and so we will also maintain the crypto market globally. Crypto prices will be stable when we can maintain the price of Etherum.
crzybilly

Activity: 703
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:44:30 AM

The problem of such a price fall was, that the ICOs were fixing their profit in fiat, after closing their token sales. I do not know the reasons, why did they do it at the same time, but this decision caused the ETH price drop and the market followed.
Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:48:04 AM

The fact  that ethereum is the base currency for ICOs should not make us believe that fake ICOs cash out using ethereum. What about other private currencies like monero?  What about bitcoin itself?  There are lots currencies to exchange to in the market.  The market is only experiencing correction after a major  high.  Ethereum is not the cause of the bear market.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 10:52:11 AM

My friend, what has Eth got to do with the dump in the market? Neo is not on eth blockchain but it dipped badly like most other coins. Look at btc too. All coins are dipping badly. Only few are still at good price. The bear market is not caused by Ethereum please

pemantaubtt
Copper Member

Activity: 316
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 11:05:39 AM

in my opinion the cause of the market crash is not ethereum but the bitcoin FUD that made bitcoin prices fall and investors began to be afraid to hold coins and that had an effect on all existing altcoins and made all prices crash, and I think the biggest cause is from Mtgox.

sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 11:10:24 AM

I'm saying this because it is real. Just imagine, Ethereum has built many tokens inside the blockchain and many people launched ICOs which most of them are totally weird and fake, but some of them are not. People usually like to trade their ethereum and turn it into a token where it can be determined as a "future asset" and it cannot be sold until they had listed on an exchange. The companies who launched the ICOs are usually selling the ethereum which gotten from their ICO in droves, in which it can make a dump on the Ethereum market.

yes you're right, maybe this is also one of the reasons why the market slumped. but that doesn't have a long-term impact. I am sure they will not immediately sell all eth that is collected when Iico is only in a short time.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
biosfrank

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:17:37 AM

Your claim on some fake projects being launched on the ethereum blockchain and high rate of converting eth tokens to fiat by ICO launchers is not far from the truth. But where I don't agree is the statement that eth is the cause of dumping of other tokens such as bitcoin. The cause is far beyond ethereum.
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 11:18:55 AM

This sounds like truth. The Ethereum fall is really due to these fake or scam ICOs launched on Ethereum platform, still there are many scams ICOs coming which are supported by Ethereum. I do not know whey they give permissions to new ICOs to launch their projects on its platform without strict guidelines when they are aware of this fact.  It is self-destruction of Ethereum.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 11:22:33 AM

I think theres no basis and proof that ethereum is the reason of market's dump now. There are many factors but not the ethreum itself. And i think one of the market's dump is the fraud ico's and producing of more altcoins made by the ico's.
thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:26:35 AM

ethereum is indeed one of the biggest causes of market dumps this time. we already know that from the beginning of the year until now there have been many projects running ico, some of them have been successful or failed. from all the ico in 2018, the market is destroyed.
Bittalk12

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 12:06:29 PM

I also thinks the same way. If ethereum just provided restrictions before using their blockchain to generate those thousands of tokens or maybe an agreement to protect its investors from possible scam, this massive dumping might not happen or can be avoided somehow. I don't blame ethereum totally because some of the tokens created from their blockchain also brings us a fortune in some way. Thanks to ethereum, we can now invest to an altcoin that have a future in the long run and will multiply our investment for long term holding. Way back 2017, these tokens indeed gave some investors these unimaginable returns.
elcoblast

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:00:54 PM

i don't care althought ethereum are dumped in market, i'll bought more and more Ethereum as i can in market, so sell your Ethereum now, i bought in cheap price for your Ethereum hahaha

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:40:14 PM

I think it is wrong to put all the blames on Ethereum and ICOs listed on it, Bitcoin bull run kick start the this if you have the fresh memory of what happen last year and the Altcoins follow, we all want to live and dreams and seen projects do 10X after exchange listings kick start the ICO euphoria and we all started day dreaming hoping to drive the Lambo

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
dagelan

Activity: 423

BitbondSTO.com

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:42:25 PM

many project owners sell their eth for fear that the price will be below $ 100, and sure enough, the lowest price of ethereum is $ 80 and many do sell-action plus investor anxiety over a few gaps left by ethereum

doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:48:10 PM

many project owners sell their eth for fear that the price will be below $ 100, and sure enough, the lowest price of ethereum is $ 80 and many do sell-action plus investor anxiety over a few gaps left by ethereum
In fact, today I have tried quite well and have risen by 10% in the last 24 hours. I believe that this is a good indicator and it can be said that this situation is a good prerequisite for the green market in the future.
holySaint

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:50:55 PM

I do not agree that substantial Ethereum may affect the market. Serious people flock to the cryptocurrency market, and they dictate the rules or the rise or fall of the market. In the market, everything happens as it should be according to the scenario.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Gary Levanevskii

Activity: 686
Merit: 227

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:43:32 PM

I do not think that the current market situation is connected not only with the sale of a large amount of Ether. I think that the current correction is associated with Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: