Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:22:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is the cause of the dump on the market.  (Read 776 times)
KOF97

Activity: 359
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:10:28 AM

You are right, because more than 70% of tokens in the crypto market come from Ethereum. When traders start selling tokens, the price of Ethereum will drop sharply.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
kincit88

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:13:53 AM

The reason why ethereum price falling ~> ICOs are half dead. The SEC has been killing them. But the SEC is simply accelerating the inevitable, as most icos were either scams or money grabs. The tech maybe improving, but at the moment there is no demand for the tech regardless.
Bharathi13

Activity: 368
Merit: 25

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:28:11 AM

I don't agree with you, you cant blame ethereum for everything, actually investors are responsible who dont check credibility of the ICOs such team, Working product, Revenue generation, partnership etc. Ethereum is decentralised blockchain infrastructure platform which can be used by any one without restriction & one of the most adopted blockchain infrastructure for the upcoming projects due to its easy to use quality. Some dishonest peoples took advantage of easy to use ethereum blockchain to raise the funds & later dump it along with their shitty tokens.

Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:47:24 AM

Don't blame on ethereum,man! For sure, market has dumped , but you know, it means nothing!  BTC was dumped as well and multiple ICOs isn't a reason for market decline!

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:50:06 AM

Blame the ICOs but not ethereum.

These ICO tokens has their own developers and its not the ethereum itself who's been causing the market to dump. Anyway, looking at the market situation today, looks like everything is starting to stabilize and looking good again.
1cak

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:50:33 AM

we cannot fully blame ethereum because many fake projects use their contract smart platform, ethereum has bought a platform that is very useful for industrial needs, but many are misused to make scam ico
DeltaX

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:51:45 AM

Don't blame on ethereum,man! For sure, market has dumped , but you know, it means nothing!  BTC was dumped as well and multiple ICOs isn't a reason for market decline!
Yeah there's so many factors out there that make the dumping into realization and ETH is one of them but can't entirely put all the blame to ETH, yes the ICO fund raising might trigger more market dumping when people are withdrawing the money but there's another coin that could have the same big impact aswell.
sirengutou

Activity: 364

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:54:08 AM

I do not think so. Instead, I think market dumping is caused by sharks and scams because they hold a lot of crypto, and when they choose to sell, the price of crypto will drop dramatically.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
ellensmith025

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:55:36 AM

Previously, it was possible, but not with the current realities. In November, the ico collection collected only $ 65 million, this amount is not capable of affecting the fall in eth value. This platform has a lot of problems that affect the value of the coin. I hope the upcoming update will solve most of the problems.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:14:27 AM

In my humble opinion Etherium is a victim of the bear dumping market, with all of those ICOs projects which have sold of their etherium in deep

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:03:30 AM

Though there is no scientific proof to this but it appears to have some element of truth in it. Throughout the bear season, Etherium never had any major reversal just like so many other altcoins including btc. And the current price level is the main reason why some ICO's are finding it to reach their soft cap while the hard cap is a far cry. This was also found on some other token based coins such as waves and  Neo.

Ociwiw

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:22:03 AM

All ICOs that are built on the Ethereum platform, if they can make a dump, then most likely it will only affect this coin, and not the entire market!
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:29:44 AM

That is totally not true, why you put the blame on Ethereum! If Ethereum was not there we would still see ICO run and collect BTC, LTC, and other coins, Ethereum for sure helped in making ICO a trending thing but you can't really blame technology on something it misses used with, Ethereum offered something and a lot of scammers used it in the wrong way does not make it Ethereum fault.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:35:28 AM

Why don't you blame Bitcoin because the forerunner to the market cryptocurrency is bitcoin? Each market has its own investors, be it whales or people who have had investments in ethereum for a long time. The decline in the altcoin market is due to the market conditions itself, although a regulation from various parties has also helped reduce prices. So, this time is not the time for us to blame each other, all we need to do is make cryptocurrency even better, remove bad image that is in cryptocurrency so that every new person who comes to invest in them is convinced that cryptocurrency will give them profits.
dmcx

Activity: 348

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:47:08 AM

You are right, because more than 70% of tokens in the crypto market come from Ethereum. When traders start selling tokens, the price of Ethereum will drop sharply.

I do not think so, this fall may be due to bitcoin, Ethereum simply coincide at that time was like that. The fall in price of bitcoin fell sharply, followed by eth and other altcoins Huh

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
bdc2343

Activity: 296

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:53:52 AM

i don't care althought ethereum are dumped in market, i'll bought more and more Ethereum as i can in market, so sell your Ethereum now, i bought in cheap price for your Ethereum hahaha

This is also what I want to ask, why are so many stupid people selling their coin cheap? And most people say that I'm afraid and in the future they will continue to decline and disappear. But I agree that it lives forever, I just listen but do not believe Grin

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: