Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:07:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [repeat] I AM HODLING  (Read 1588 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 09:58:22 AM

You would probably lose your life if you sell it without profit  Cheesy, just Hold On for Dear Life (HODL), don't let the time you use from waiting to be wasted
Just think twice before making a decision and accept all the consequences

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
joeperry

Activity: 2128
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:23:49 AM

In my experience in cryptocurrency trading and investing there are some times that we need to sell our coins and eat our pride in order to avoid further damage or loss in our investment and start a new investment again with a new strategy and coins.

But just like HODL that kind of strategy won't work all of the time too so it's really up to us whether we're going to accept and cut our losses and start with the new investment or we're going to HODL and wait for the certain cryptocurrency to recover without assurance.

mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:51:51 AM

" This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. "

Grin
This is to get rid of the spammers  Grin

who cares?

The people who bought when the price was $ 20,000 care a lot because up to now they are having very big losses and we can not think that this is nothing because this is something that we should worry about.
When someone bought @20K they were expecting 50k or more. When people bought at @1$ they never thought bitcoin will reach 20K. Bitcoin needed a correction after reaching 20K. If you are taking bitcoin as an investment to make money then you have problems. If bitcoin is a future currency for you then fiat value does not matter.

"How long do you intend to HODL?"
As long as I don't need any urgency to use them.

I am hodling until the next bitcoin halving event. I'm sure it will be even bigger than the last one so we're looking at $30k at least around 2021. Just need to stock up enough before that happens

Think of a popular physical product with limited supply. The gain is a must.

What else are you guys holding?  Shocked
Accept the lose and leave the industry  Grin

jes have fun hoping its actually funny to look at you doing that, for me.
You are a hypocrite. If you really don't have any positive feeling for bitcoin then leave the forum! What keeps you here? Marketing your own shit idea? Get a life!

the holder will died soon
Are you a prophet to know what will happen later, the next day and the other days?  Grin
Perhaps he was. He did not have any idea that his comment will be deleted before the hodlers to die  Tongue

Traders or holders?   
I think holding is the best strategy however it needs patience. I have a lot of my bitcoin while trading with alts.

<Bitcoin is so much more than economical gain and short-term profits>.
<Push down price, scare people, buy cheap coins>
Quoting for reference. We need to educate the community.

If everyone will HOLD then this market will be bent). Bitcoin does not create as an investment. This is the payment system guys.
I left you a merit only for the above bold statement. Very few actually realize the usecase of bitcoin. To them it's another money making scheme  Angry

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
The Seller

Activity: 397
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:38:25 AM

I also have plans to buy some coins with good potential and then hold them. Hopefully by holding it for a long time, I will not end up losing.

Rifat0099

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 12:09:26 PM

Hello guys,

I am also a crypto holder. I also holding my all bitcoin. I am not hold only bitcoin I hold altcoin also. Holding bitcoin is better than sell. If you hold your bitcoin for a long time then you will get a better benefit. It is sure that bitcoin holding is more profitable. Alt coin holding is also profitable. So thats why I hold my altcoin like LTC, ETH, Doge etc. If you wish then you can also hold altcoin. Some times I do trade with my bitcoin. I never cares about bitcoin price. Bitcoin holding is my passion. I like to hold for long time. I never sell my bitcoin.

We all should hold bitcoin. Because one day bitcoin price will very high. So it is the time to hold your bitcoin. You can buy some bitcoin and hold it for long time.

Best regards
Rifat0099
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 12:25:03 PM

Me too HODLING.

I spent half of my hundreds of bitcoin and (free) bitcoin cash for a fortune.  I shall keep the remaining half until it is worth ten times or more what it was worth a year ago.
Same here mate,i had withdrawn some of my coins this Christmas but its just some kind of pactice for my holdings if its still existing lol

I will beholding until i reached the target amount i want for my folio not only in bitcoin but also in three alternative cryptocurrencies that i am hodling,so good luck to all of us Hodlers and may the hodling be with us
Dreamace7

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

: ”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 12:50:49 PM

Yes u strongly support your notion I am looking beyond this current market issues and I would hold in anticipation of a more fruitful period to come

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:34:02 PM

Bitcoin took U-turn from $20k to $3.5k but who cares!
We are HODLING!!
In-fact when we have some spare fiats, we are buying some more!!!

Happy 5th anniversary "I AM HODLING"

May the HODLING force be with us  Smiley

PS: Good to see that GameKyuubi is still active (kind of).

Its nice to hear holders like you mate,your such a courageous man who strongly believe on bitcoins potential.May your strategy influence other people to keep on believing in holding and think that theres always a fortune ahead.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:15:06 PM

Bitcoin took U-turn from $20k to $3.5k but who cares!
We are HODLING!!
That's the spirit Cheesy. I'm glad that I saw someone who remains positive and calm despite of the depressing market especially now that btc is on its downfall again.

I don't mind how long the bearish market will be but since I urgently needed a huge money this time (for my thesis) thne I hope it will rise very soon. Honestly I'm getting nervous on what eill happen this upcoming 2019.
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:03:57 PM

haha its good to hold bitcoin right now, i hope that in next year your bitcoin will have the increase value, so you will not have the big losses like right now, and i hope that you can hold more bitcoin and hold as many as you can

Forever Young

Activity: 121
Merit: 3

I AM HODLING !!!

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:07:33 PM

I AM HODLING !!!
Because holding is a winner.  You can see this pyramid. Yeah holder is the top position. Keep holding and you will win  Cool

↽━━━━━━━━  Hawk Network ━━━━━━━━⇁
↼━Distributed Intelligent IoT Technology Infrastructure ━⇀ (https://Hawk.coom/)
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:08:33 PM

haha its good to hold bitcoin right now, i hope that in next year your bitcoin will have the increase value, so you will not have the big losses like right now, and i hope that you can hold more bitcoin and hold as many as you can
Yes, this condition is not so good for crypto currency. For bitcoin, it is not right time for selling. We should hold our bitcoin with strong mind. We will be able to gain much profit soon if we hold it now.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 03:25:01 PM

I wish I had Bitcoin to hodl right now, for now everything is going to feed the family and take care of the home, because of the bad market conditions, I am not in a leveraged position to be able to hold Bitcoin. I do hope that one day the market conditions will improve some what and we will be able to start saving and collecting Bitcoin again. If I could save 2k USD worth of Bitcoin I would get a Nexo loan to survive another month or so before we can try to bring in more funds for survival.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Coyster
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1248

Life's but a walking shadow!

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:49:07 PM

Well to hodl looks like the last resort for now, probably maybe except one is still yet in profit,thats the current price is less that what the user purchased for,that will be the old boys who bought bitcoins a long time ago
If not that selling would mean losing,but hodling means you've not yet gained nor lost, thus if you do not have any big problems in real life, hodl on then
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:57:07 PM

Holding is pretty risky when the market value is going so down and am really scared if actually it will be dumped.
I think people are switching off to other platforms, and in many places government is forcing them to .
First they are banning transactions from banks related to any crypto currencies and then they are getting completely banned so i don't think it's going on the right way.
The countries are getting hostile towards cryptos and I think it might result in a bad thing , soon enough it may die or may plunge higher than ever.
I think instead of buying you should hold onto the ones you have already, if everything goes bad I think you won't go in that much loss.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
normanz
Copper Member

Activity: 327
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:42:34 PM

Yes, I'm also with you holding and waiting for the bull market. Crypto won't die and I prefer to hold it in the long run.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Kolikalex55

Activity: 278

simply getting the job done

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:55:51 PM

I also hold the coins but I always put aside some of the money I do not hide it ($2300) to buy cryptocurrency at a low price. If not, I'll buy my kids toys.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
Bennix
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 07:57:02 PM

Life is all about risk,and you may not make a meaningful progress  if you have not concluded to take a calculated risks.The truth still remains,one has small percentage of making huge amount of money in crypto if he is not a hardcore holder. However,this is the bitter truth people don't want to hear,but that is the fact.I know that people ate afraid of holding because of the bear market that befall crypto market at present,but that is how the market has been from on set.
In other words,people that made huge amount of money in crypto are the ones that bought and hold bitcoin at the time its market capitalization has not reached $10 million.At that time,bitcoin price go down to almost -94%,but they never sold because they are focus,dogged and determined. They don't follow their own rules not minding the wave hitting the market.Some of them sold in December, 2017  at the time their target has  reached.
So,if you want to make it huge in crypto market  follow the principle that would place you at the top,and one of the basic  principles is to hold valuable coin like bitcoin.I said this because,from history,bitcoin price  goes down to come to skyrocket at the time people are expecting .
Inosend
Copper Member

Activity: 299

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 03:47:15 AM

I repeat we in this hodlin game together, while other spend their money on cloth am just busy packing alts, hodlin onto 2019

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:17:51 PM

Until now I keep on holding my bitcoin and I'm willing to wait for another bull run even it takes couple of year to wait. All of us are now holding our bitcoin and I know the time will come where the price of all cryptocurrencies will rise and we can see another bull run of market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: