Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:37:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sh!t Coin for Good Causes  (Read 269 times)
Sh!tCoin4Good (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:59:41 PM

Hey Everyone,

I have another profile but that's for company stuff.

Anyway, during the boom, like many I had invested in a few ICOs that ultimately ending up being Sh!tCoin. I thought rather than just letting these die on multiple exchanges or in wallets, to combine them all, see if there is any value and then support good causes.

Personally, I just want to buy Solar Panels, harness that sun! And well the 42 REAL tokens I still own, cough, cough, Sh!tCoin could help towards this.

Just want to gauge interest before I buy another domain!!!

What do you think and what coins would you add?
Sh!tCoin4Good (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:35:19 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2018, 12:41:42 PM by Sh!tCoin4Good

Anyone Else??

Throw a little something in the Good Causes pot - You can also suggest ideas for how it could work.
Sh!tCoin4Good (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:45:13 AM

Maybe it should be Sh!t Coin for Solar Panels....

What do you think?
Sh!tCoin4Good (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 04:53:58 PM

I am going to continue the conversation - what domain should I get Smiley
Sh!tCoin4Good (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 03:29:21 PM

I'm on my own but I am going to say Happy New year to you all for those celebrating later today (like me) and for those who have already celebrated, like those in Australia!
kenelmark

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 03:54:09 PM

for now I have not thought about buying new coins because now I only focus on altcoin campaigns,
so I try to wait until next year to see a good coin chart.
Sh!tCoin4Good (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 07:28:51 PM

for now I have not thought about buying new coins because now I only focus on altcoin campaigns,
so I try to wait until next year to see a good coin chart.

Would you donate some of your Altcoin to good causes like Solar??
Sh!tCoin4Good (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:07:10 AM

Clearly you are all HODLers  Wink (Im not giving up my Nectar either) And i'm not giving up on the idea of solar panel from sh!t coin!
KingDome

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:09:23 AM

what the hell are you talking about? im not certainly understand about what you are explaining  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Sh!tCoin4Good (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:21:18 PM

what the hell are you talking about? im not certainly understand about what you are explaining  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

I am saying that people who have alt-coins that are worth a fraction of what they paid for them and cannot be arsed to HODL should donate them to good causes. That way if we all pool our Sh!tcoin, they might have a value and we could do a little good.

Just think, Bill Liao and his company WeForest 
Sh!tCoin4Good (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 09:34:55 AM

Still here and still with the goodness in my heart!
UnruffledST

Activity: 243
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 06:59:35 PM

Could collect them and help Scroda.io get funded so it can get a head start and do some actual good, it's one of the best ICOs out there with a actual idea, learn from your mistakes in investing in a shitcoin and invest in a project that actually has a use case.

Take a look at Scroda.io

for the cause  Smiley
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:20:21 PM

I do hold many coins and tokens as well but i do not think this is the right time to sell, exchange or even put these coins to a good cause as we are in the middle of the bear trend and once market gets the bulls back im sure we can get much much better value for all these coins unless a project is completely abandoned.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Sh!tCoin4Good (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 10:24:36 AM

I do hold many coins and tokens as well but i do not think this is the right time to sell, exchange or even put these coins to a good cause as we are in the middle of the bear trend and once market gets the bulls back im sure we can get much much better value for all these coins unless a project is completely abandoned.

I understand where you are coming from. Ultimately, sending sh!t coin to a charitable cause will not provide liquidity or value and the cause would need to wait, anyway.

But if we had a 'group' say, that received all these donations, they could take decisions to HODL or sell the tokens and also work with the project teams for the interests. Its similar to an institutional approach but without the profit at the other end. Delivery of a common goal.   

I guess its the power of 'KLOUT' over decision makers and this is what probably lacked in many, MANY ICOs
clonely

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 10:33:02 AM

It seemed to me like some kind of pump group Smiley There is also a pump group that is set up for good purpose. The end always be badly.

Sh!tCoin4Good (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 10:34:58 AM

Could collect them and help Scroda.io get funded so it can get a head start and do some actual good, it's one of the best ICOs out there with a actual idea, learn from your mistakes in investing in a shitcoin and invest in a project that actually has a use case.

Take a look at Scroda.io

for the cause  Smiley

Sacrilege - this is for donating to good causes, not shilling  Shocked
Sh!tCoin4Good (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 10:57:59 AM

It seemed to me like some kind of pump group Smiley There is also a pump group that is set up for good purpose. The end always be badly.

LOL - If you could pump a Sh!t Coin to release the value that might be something - but I just want to buy solar panels & give them away
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 11:35:03 AM

I think this thread was useless because most of the shitcoins are died slowly. But those are expecting more profit in token investment they will loose the investment at anytime. So few peoples only involved in these kind of activities.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
kaito.

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 04:41:21 PM

Would you donate some of your Altcoin to good causes like Solar??
if you truly ask for a donation first use reputable account that can be held responsible. because it's clear you just create your account only for this.

LOL - If you could pump a Sh!t Coin to release the value that might be something - but I just want to buy solar panels & give them away
wow it's rare nowadays to see a GOOD people like you, sorry i'm not criticism you i just have a bad memory by being tricked by people that ask for donation to help people in need while in reality they use the money for themself. i learn this in real life.

but if what you do only to pump the coin then it's good.
Sanford

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 05:23:56 PM

I can imagine. This is another farm that works on solar energy. However, they went the other way and fed from the network)
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: