Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:37:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 5000+ ICOs database  (Read 231 times)
nyttart (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:07:21 PM

I have 5000+ upcoming/ongoing/past ICO database with actual emails. Last updated December 18. If interested, PM me or email nyttart@gmail.com
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2179

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 05:50:58 AM

I have 5000+ upcoming/ongoing/past ICO database with actual emails. Last updated December 18. If interested, PM me or email nyttart@gmail.com

Can I ask how are you have got this emails ? You have mentioned you have 5000+ emails from ICO database. Did you run all of scam ICO's or did you hacked their database ? Otherwise how are you sure about it that email database from ICO's?  Seems your account newbie, I have no doubts that you have multiple account here. However did you got permission from email owner to sale their email ? I don't think so. So stop selling database like that and don't cheat peoples. I am not sure about what do you mean about last update. It might be last hacked date.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1129

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:56:33 AM

Can I ask how are you have got this emails ? You have mentioned you have 5000+ emails from ICO database. Did you run all of scam ICO's or did you hacked their database ? Otherwise how are you sure about it that email database from ICO's?  Seems your account newbie, I have no doubts that you have multiple account here. However did you got permission from email owner to sale their email ? I don't think so. So stop selling database like that and don't cheat peoples.
Dont bother to ask yet 100% OP wont tell on where these email database came from. Just to think that selling other actual emails without users permission do already considered illegal. Unless if he would mention or tell that he do get these from his own ICO then it might be considerable but in general sense selling out these informations isnt really appropriate at all and that negative trust given is just well deserved and for those people who have plans would
sell the same thing. Thread should either be deleted or locked.

nyttart (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:31:44 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2018, 08:56:31 PM by nyttart

Can I ask how are you have got this emails ? You have mentioned you have 5000+ emails from ICO database. Did you run all of scam ICO's or did you hacked their database ? Otherwise how are you sure about it that email database from ICO's?  Seems your account newbie, I have no doubts that you have multiple account here. However did you got permission from email owner to sale their email ? I don't think so. So stop selling database like that and don't cheat peoples. I am not sure about what do you mean about last update. It might be last hacked date.

Actually this database was collected by me during all this year from different ICO trackers, day by day, it wasn't stolen or hacked anywhere. All emails in database are taken from the open sources. I update it 1 or 2 times a week. Speaking about permission from email owners... I think that ICO owners publish their emails in ICO lists/trackers or their websites in order to get useful offers for their projects development. By the way, do you really think that people who are selling tons of databases here at bitcointalk.org really have permissions from email owners? I have no doubts that you've seen these threads, why there are no comments or replies from you there?
nyttart (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:14:14 AM

Database updated on January 09.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: