Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:52:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to create a page?how to get permission?  (Read 605 times)
hubicoin (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:23:31 AM

I have applied for permission.Why haven’t passed yet?Already posted on this page('Request edit privileges here'),And I has joined #bitcoin-wiki
Who can help me?Teach me how to get permission.
Thank you very much!
Anduck
Legendary

Activity: 1511
Merit: 1072

quack

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:32:56 PM

Please join the channel #bitcoin-wiki and ask for the edit permissions. Ping ops (+o) in there if nobody responds in timely manner.

hubicoin (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:38:25 AM

Please join the channel #bitcoin-wiki and ask for the edit permissions. Ping ops (+o) in there if nobody responds in timely manner.
I have joined the channel #bitcoin-wiki,But then I don't know what to Ping, or what to do?
Anduck
Legendary

quack

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:48:02 PM

I have joined the channel #bitcoin-wiki,But then I don't know what to Ping, or what to do?

Ok. Just tell in the channel that you want editing rights and state your wiki username. By "ping" I mean "message".

hubicoin (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:06:29 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2018, 02:18:12 AM by hubicoin

Ok. Just tell in the channel that you want editing rights and state your wiki username. By "ping" I mean "message".
By "message"?What do I need to write?
This channel has written I have joined.But then I don't know what to do?
To get edit permission and create permission, need to pass the command?
Please help me, thank you!
Anduck
Legendary

quack

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:08:30 PM

You seem to be new to IRC. Smiley

It's a chat. You need to find out how to message the channel after joining it. If you're using the web client, there's a red tab with the channel name at the top bar. Click it.. And write anything in the white box at the bottom of the screen -- that's the chat message input box. Just write something in the channel, someone will reply to you there and give the permissions.

I see you joined the channel earlier, but did not say anything there. Check out some guide, for example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypbZ_5mmF-o

hubicoin (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:25:38 AM
Last edit: December 25, 2018, 03:46:12 AM by hubicoin

You seem to be new to IRC. Smiley

It's a chat. You need to find out how to message the channel after joining it. If you're using the web client, there's a red tab with the channel name at the top bar. Click it.. And write anything in the white box at the bottom of the screen -- that's the chat message input box. Just write something in the channel, someone will reply to you there and give the permissions.

I see you joined the channel earlier, but did not say anything there. Check out some guide, for example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypbZ_5mmF-o
First of all, thank you!
I can send messages,Just no one replies to me,I left the username
Anduck
Legendary

quack

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:16:19 PM

Your messages were received. It looks like you were there for only ~15 minutes. IRC is quite slow, sometimes takes hours before a reply. You've been granted edit rights. Welcome.

hubicoin (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:59:44 AM

Your messages were received. It looks like you were there for only ~15 minutes. IRC is quite slow, sometimes takes hours before a reply. You've been granted edit rights. Welcome.
Thank you so much!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: