Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:54:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do Telegram Marketing Strategies (Airdrops, Bounty Campaigns) Still Work For ICO  (Read 436 times)
ranamajid007 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 06:53:17 AM

I was wondering if Telegram promotions, airdrops, bounty campaigns still are a good way to promote your ICO? I know most of the bounty hunters just get the tokens and later on drop the coin values when listed on exchange.
What do you think? Does it still worth to have such strategies and organize such campaigns?
limtjoehua

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

Best solution for smart cities

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:12:55 AM

Bounties are still feasible and have the attraction to build a community and make investors curious, so they will be interested in joining. That's why the bounty made in various campaigns and these differences will attract the interest of each user of the platform to achieve the goal of the promotion. See that the social media platform is now a gathering place for all communities and that is the right opportunity to carry out promotional activities or introduce our project.

You should know that the allocation of reward for bounties ranges from 1% - 2%, so is it worth being the cause of the fall of the token price when listed in exchange? Don't you think, how much bonus is given to investors?

The most important thing in a bounties is who is the manager, how they are or the rules they make and the objectives of the program itself.

━━━       CitiOS       ━━━     
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Best Solution for Smart Cities | Monetize the True Potential of Smart Cities ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    ● Reddit    ● Whitepaper
ranamajid007 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 07:25:10 AM

Hmm, like your point of view. But these days since the market is down and people starting to lose their faith in blockchain, I am sure not if hiring bounty managers, paying so much bucks for banner ads, paid posting articles on different websites worth the money.
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:47:30 AM

Yes telegram promotion still works and is infact one of the major means of promotion for the new ico's as well as existing projects .you can easily find groups with 20k members for good project

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
ranamajid007 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 07:56:00 AM

I don't think numbers really matter. I can get 300 telegram users in my channel in less than 5 minutes. That's why I feel like Telegram strategies are mere crap and the people who care are the ones who are greedy and care about only airdrop and bounty campaigns.
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 08:04:29 AM

Well yeah, telegram medium is their main vessel at least inorder for every ICO project to gain investors aside from reddit,facebook opr linked in pages.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
ranamajid007 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 08:24:20 AM

I even doubt most of the investors use Telegram or Reddit Smiley
wxganz

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:00:34 AM

Telegram completely abandoned the promotion with the involvement of Bounty Hunters and airdrop. Pavel Durov sold a very large number of his moments on Pre-Sale. Durov indicator for ICO projects-this is how today's ICO should work. He created a finished product, gives to test his product to many people and now he has collected huge billions on his ICO to improve his product

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
limtjoehua

Activity: 216

Best solution for smart cities

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:17:36 AM

Hmm, like your point of view. But these days since the market is down and people starting to lose their faith in blockchain, I am sure not if hiring bounty managers, paying so much bucks for banner ads, paid posting articles on different websites worth the money.
Yes, that's just according to my point of view and I'm sure everyone has a different opinion about this.

I don't think numbers really matter. I can get 300 telegram users in my channel in less than 5 minutes. That's why I feel like Telegram strategies are mere crap and the people who care are the ones who are greedy and care about only airdrop and bounty campaigns.
I agree with you, therefore the allocation to the telegram campaign is very small and often bounty organizers do not create telegram campaign.

━━━       CitiOS       ━━━     
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Best Solution for Smart Cities | Monetize the True Potential of Smart Cities ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    ● Reddit    ● Whitepaper
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:27:39 AM

Promoting ICO through bounty and telegram is still valid and more projects are still using the same method to advertise their project to the would-be investors. Yes, the hunter will get their reward and wait for the project to be listed so that they will sell off and make their money though there is a case of killing the coins by dumping it but this can be over come if the project owners can pay hunters with ether or bitcoin.
tuthienloc92bk

Activity: 364
Merit: 34

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:50:26 AM

Personally, I don't like telegram campaign such as posting their promoted projects to other projects, or other channels. This is a spam behavior. And there are a lot of bots working in telegram too.
Menderryon

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:01:51 AM

well telegram and reddit are one of the thing most people used , and bounty are being used to create a community
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:02:35 AM

I think it is obvious that if no one used this marketing format, nobody used it. In the current market, projects often lack funding, and no one will pay for useless work. Therefore, you can make a conclusion that all this brings some benefit.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
elite070
Copper Member

Activity: 112

www.codex.one

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:03:36 AM

I was wondering if Telegram promotions, airdrops, bounty campaigns still are a good way to promote your ICO? I know most of the bounty hunters just get the tokens and later on drop the coin values when listed on exchange.
What do you think? Does it still worth to have such strategies and organize such campaigns?

Yes as long as people can see the logo of the ICO, it creates a psychological awareness of that particular ICO, if they saw it on other platforms, they will easily remember it because at the beginning it was already advertised.

CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 10:38:30 AM

This question should be directed to the project owners or developers themselves to know if they get results from such campaigns and telegram activities. Personally I think most are just targeted to building a community of discussants and they have their role in project development.

crzybilly

Activity: 703
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:45:25 AM

Telegram is getting more and more dangerous for the whole crypto industry, because I think that the most people that were scammed, were scammed on Telegram. Never trust somebody that DMs you in this social media.
joeperry

Activity: 2156
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:03:26 AM

For me I think not, if you're going to analyze the Bounty campaigns here in the forum most of the users here or promoters here are just users who owned a lot of accounts and uses facebook or twitters that didn't meet the niche of the certain campaign.

Well promoting the project here to the forum through contests and signature campaign is one of the best way to find an investor but the others? It's just a waste of capital I suggest finding a good marketing staffs to manage the marketing of the certain project.

Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:16:46 AM

To be honest, if people just know about telegram, I think it will be a really good way of doing marketing strategies. Because compared to WhatsApp and viber, Telegram has a better interface. So I think we should also convince people to use telegram in order for the promotions to reach them as well.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
bit..what?

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:44:23 AM

I have never found telegram promotions really good and useful.
Most groups are full of bounty hunters and bots, but hardly investors.
A bounty campaign here in the forum i think is more useful than a telegram bounty.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:49:43 AM

Yes for sure. Telegram is the most used communication method for the entire crypto currencies community. Everyone becomes tons of advertising every day and it works. People still love it and actively take part in bounties and airdrops.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: