Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:42:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you worried about the latest crashes or do you stay calm?  (Read 257 times)
OfficialWhiskytoken (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 07:56:45 AM

Hello,

I want to know how the community thinks of the recent crashes. Although most of the altcoins and bitcoin are already on the rise again and made lots of gains, if you look at the big pictures cryptocurrencies took a big hit.

What do you do in a situation like this? Do you invest in more stable coins and token or are you more of a hodler and wait for the downtrend to be over?

knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:06:20 AM

Honestly I'm not good at analyzing the market and also trading, but I was lucky to have sold a portion of the assets when the market reached its ATH yesterday. Now I am not so worried about this market collapse and I have waited if the market reaches its lowest position, then I will be ready to enter to buy.
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 08:08:32 AM

I remain calm in such situations, I consider that falling markets are a common phenomenon such as the stock market. all assets must experience fluctuations, so I remain calm and confident that the market will return to the moon.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:24:36 AM

Hello,

I want to know how the community thinks of the recent crashes. Although most of the altcoins and bitcoin are already on the rise again and made lots of gains, if you look at the big pictures cryptocurrencies took a big hit.

What do you do in a situation like this? Do you invest in more stable coins and token or are you more of a hodler and wait for the downtrend to be over?

From the two groups you named I am rather the latter. However, we are still far from covering recent losses even for those who jumped in two months ago.
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:33:11 AM

made lots of gains? current market price rise only happen 2 day ago, marketcap only increase $20B, did you know that we lost more than $100B marketcap last month? I won't prediction market price because I only sold it when I need the money, so currently I like a holder and wait for market next pump Smiley
MainIbem

Activity: 1386
Merit: 400

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:40:19 AM

Your wording and topic sound panicky. And that is the least anyone should do. As long as Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are referred to as waves, we should expect this behavior of ups and down movement in the market. This is the character of every market. Without such characteristics, the market will be boring and will lose steam. It is not a crash, but rather a normal market behavior.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:42:12 AM

I'm ZEN now and not worried with the recent price crash.
I took 20% loss last Q1-Q2 2018 and was heart broken.
But now I'm very happy I did it! I can buy back 2x-5x the number of coins/tokens I sold.
OfficialWhiskytoken (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 18

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 08:55:46 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2018, 09:15:14 AM by OfficialWhiskytoken

made lots of gains? current market price rise only happen 2 day ago, marketcap only increase $20B, did you know that we lost more than $100B marketcap last month? I won't prediction market price because I only sold it when I need the money, so currently I like a holder and wait for market next pump Smiley

Yeah I meant gains in comparison to the recent crashes, if you compare it to the total marketcap its just a drop in the bucket. Cheesy

Your wording and topic sound panicky. And that is the least anyone should do. As long as Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are referred to as waves, we should expect this behavior of ups and down movement in the market. This is the character of every market. Without such characteristics, the market will be boring and will lose steam. It is not a crash, but rather a normal market behavior.

I didn't meant to sound panicky, sorry if I came across that way Smiley. But I just wanted to start a discussion about the current situation and I needed a "racy" way of dellivering it. Sounds like I succeded Wink.

@cola-jere

I think a lot of people have the same outlook as you about the current crash. And I think this also the reason behind the rise in the last two days. People waited for the market to crash and now reenter it, hoping in great gains. Subsequently the demand rises, which in turn affects the price in a positive way.

duoduoshigexiaozhu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:18:45 AM

I have made a lot of profit in the last three days. I believe that the cryptocurrency market will start to go to the moon, which will last until June 2019. So please don't hesitate, the cryptocurrency market will take off again, the market needs Bitcoin take-off, investors also need.

JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:11:56 AM

It is still early to talk about the growth of BTC and altcoins. Most likely, what is happening now on the market is another correction, after which the BTC may fall to $ 1,000. For me, it is possible to enter the market with investments after a steady growth, when the price of the Bitcoin is above $ 4,500 and the volume will increase.

elite070
Copper Member

Activity: 112

www.codex.one

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:14:31 AM

Hello,

There might still be a fall and what I believe is to do not catch the falling knife. Yes it is now going up, but we need to wait further to ensure that it will going to continue rather than investing too much now and see the market falls way down to the lowest dip.

Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:22:08 AM

Hello,

I have bought when bitcoin price reached the bottom price. I have been putting more money on altcoin or EOS and i have been getting more than 35% gain from my initial investment just in a week.
The downtrend looks already ended and you can't even predict how long.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:25:31 AM

Hello,

To be honest no one is happy with the market right now but we need to stay calm at this tough situation, continuous price fluctuations made the market a real terrible thing but those who have faith in this are still waiting patiently. Yes a lot of them are suffering from big losses on the other hand a lot of them are waiting to see a change in the value. there is a good sign in the market from the last two days. I hope it will continue and go sky rocket again.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Macinto$h

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:26:53 AM

I’m already so used to seeing that my deposit is decreasing every day, that now it doesn’t bother me if I see another price drop of 10 or 15 percent, I know that maybe it looks like some kind of recklessness, but I also know something else - that soon everything will be restored.
joeperry

Activity: 2156
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:35:22 AM

Honestly, calm while getting excited. Calm because I know that this won't take forever and getting excited on what will happened in the next few days, weeks or months also I'm getting a little excited because I know that this time is the time of investment since all of the cryptocurrencies or most of the cryptocurrencies are at its lowest price.

Isn't a great time to buy a lot of tokens at a time like this?  Cheesy

Altf4

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:49:00 AM

Not everybody are feeling okey about this great crashes , but for me I am a little bit worried if the cryptocurrency are been penetrated with syndicate , but still I am so calm and trusting cryptocurrency market that it will recover so soon and that all works will be back for bitcoin and the whole cryptocurrency community.

kentrolla

Activity: 1596
Merit: 566

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 11:13:34 AM

We cannot say anything on the nature of crypto currency as every are aware about the Ups and down of the market. Sometimes it makes irritating when the value goes down, Crypto is all about patience and smart work else we cannot make good profits here.These days a lot of them invest in crypto without any knowledge as they believe on the experts and suffer with huge losses, keep in mind that crypto doesn't work on predictions. researching on our own is like a weapon in our hand to safe guard our self.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Ociwiw

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:22:39 AM

In my opinion, it is still quite early to talk about recovery, because it is not known how the market will behave further, despite the market's behavior, there is nothing to worry about, everything will still be fine!
Pline

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:34:51 AM

I surpassed that time of being afraid and complaining about crypto prices. You know, when your portfolio is down by 90%, you accept everything,so don't worry,man.
I am glad being here as a part of crypto community and I have no doubts, I will gain money in future,because crypto will grow 10-20 x
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:22:31 PM

I surpassed that time of being afraid and complaining about crypto prices. You know, when your portfolio is down by 90%, you accept everything,so don't worry,man.
I am glad being here as a part of crypto community and I have no doubts, I will gain money in future,because crypto will grow 10-20 x

Lol. Seems you've become numb to whatever's happening in crypto already dude. But looks like you're also in for the long run so yeah these short term crashes shouldn't be much of a problem when you look back in a year or two.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: