Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:58:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ][PIVX FORK]REEX: POS 3.0. + MASTERNODE  (Read 2604 times)
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1372
Merit: 623

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 03:57:50 AM

Project start in Dec and by now has only 3 pages, mostly by author. Sounds exiting, looks like coin community is very strong
Only 3 pages and community is strong where almost maximum post created by them?? I think it is a good irony.Team should be more active and make its community more active.

it was a sarcasm ).  it is clear that if there is a community in the project than people talk on the topic with a messages exchanged, and here we see mostly monologue )
You are right, it can't be anything except sarcasm. There are almost no engagement of its investors as well as supporters that's why discussion of the thread not increasing, I think they have no supporters.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
noobwhosuckatlife

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 01:40:23 PM

= You are listed on the MCT+ Trading Platform =

The MCT+ Team is pleased to announce that this coin is now available for trading on the MCT+ Trading Platform.

You are promoting though you have seen that OP has stopped their promotion but still you are trying to promote their project. I am confused either you are promoting you site or promoting OP.

Did you just used a word "promotion" five times?

bruh
httpb

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 02:22:13 PM

Project start in Dec and by now has only 3 pages, mostly by author. Sounds exiting, looks like coin community is very strong
Only 3 pages and community is strong where almost maximum post created by them?? I think it is a good irony.Team should be more active and make its community more active.

I'm guessing the community is more active in discord server than here. I'm noticing this on many projects.

Another possible reason for only 3 pages is that this is one of those rare projects, that start slowly and might later turn to something bigger. I prefer that instead of those other hyped up projects, which has big following, but then price crashes as soon as they get listed on exchange.
ju34400

Activity: 1274
Merit: 511

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 02:36:15 PM

What is the purpose of this coin?
Price increased more 100% those last days, any reason for that?
soixantedix

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 05:56:09 PM

is REEX another masternode/pos coin or there is something new there? The price on crex24 was pumped. What caused this pump?
barjan

Activity: 211
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 11:40:16 AM

is REEX another masternode/pos coin or there is something new there? The price on crex24 was pumped. What caused this pump?

This is probably due to the fact that a lot of effort is aimed at:

1) to create not another shitcoin, but a coin, which is prepared for real use - charity and education;
2) to create a cohesive community and internal infrastructure for it and interacting with it;
3) very small quantity in current circulation;
4) the work goes on every day, as well as the steadily growing number of new partnerships and listings;
5) the site has been updated.

If someone wanted to pump a coin, please. Pumping today, and tomorrow it is not, no matter. The team knows their work and makes it.
narking

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:40:05 PM

The usual manipulation on a very weakly liquid market. Surprisingly, the pivx team itself begins to diverge into other projects. This project once vail project two and others.
Bitcoinsummoner

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 05:26:57 PM

I'm guessing the community is more active in discord server than here. I'm noticing this on many projects.

Another possible reason for only 3 pages is that this is one of those rare projects, that start slowly and might later turn to something bigger. I prefer that instead of those other hyped up projects, which has big following, but then price crashes as soon as they get listed on exchange.

You might be right but they should be active on bitcointalk too. On discord we cant think they are real user anyone can create multiple account and then make conversation. On here in bitcointalk they can create multiple account but cant rank up.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
RODPALMEIRA

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 11:56:58 PM

You might be right but they should be active on bitcointalk too. On discord we cant think they are real user anyone can create multiple account and then make conversation. On here in bitcointalk they can create multiple account but cant rank up.

The use of bitcointalk is a problem, these new investors only know how to interact in the discord or telegram, and they forget that a great community interaction in bitcointalk shows the size of the community. That is why today you have several accounts fakes in discord and telegram.
RODPALMEIRA

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 12:00:49 AM

But one thing is a fact, the community grew a lot, including reflecting the price and the number of active masternodes, 369 activated and Coins Locked 19.65%
Bitcoinsummoner

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 06:29:55 PM

The use of bitcointalk is a problem, these new investors only know how to interact in the discord or telegram, and they forget that a great community interaction in bitcointalk shows the size of the community. That is why today you have several accounts fakes in discord and telegram.
Yes both on telegram and discord creating multiple account is possible. And especially for discord it is more easy as it does not require any phone number and also discord accept temp mail to create discord account. So, anyone can create 100/1000 accounts to promote anything.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
wera

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 12:17:36 PM

good offer, no commissions, fast transactions, if you achieve this and expand the circle of clients, then you will not be priced. good luck to the team! I will join the discord channel.
RODPALMEIRA

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 02:04:20 AM

I see the work is going, but probably you have to be more aggressive in promoting the project, can you spend more generosity? so that the people helped to promote in social networks.

The Reex team has been working hard in a number of partnerships, which has resulted in a raise of up to 500 times the reex, but it is still not the time to do aggressive marketing. We are still in the bear market, all the altcoins are falling, we better wait for the right moment, and so we make this aggressive marketing movement in the bull market.
ivan1975
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1168

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 05:36:41 AM

As REEX is PIVX fork, how devs will solve the problem with vulnerabilities in Zerocoin protocol?
https://zcoin.io/further-disclosure-on-zerocoin-vulnerability/
RODPALMEIRA

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 01:59:01 PM

As REEX is PIVX fork, how devs will solve the problem with vulnerabilities in Zerocoin protocol?

At the moment zerocoin is not a problem for reex, because the same is not activated, but in the future to use Sigma
Reecore (OP)

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 09:15:03 PM

we are focus in improve core and in real implementation, anyway thanks for your suggest
Reecore (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 09:17:41 PM

Yes both on telegram and discord creating multiple account is possible. And especially for discord it is more easy as it does not require any phone number and also discord accept temp mail to create discord account. So, anyone can create 100/1000 accounts to promote anything.

We are working since one year and you could have our public profiles in the web, dont need fake accounts...

thanks for your interest
Reecore (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 09:19:52 PM

thanks for ask, we dont have this problem, this core is pivx 2x improved, we dont use zerocoin.

best regards
mramos

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 12:12:07 AM

This project is incredible! Congratulations to the whole team for their hard work and dedication. ReeCore to the top!
SANTITHAPE

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 04:31:01 AM

Amazing project, with great team members and project management. Within very short period of time growth is highly appreciated.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: