Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:55:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: In crypto world ,tokens tend to be the king of risk investment  (Read 125 times)
joseyphil82 (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:27:52 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2018, 11:22:00 AM by joseyphil82

With my past experience coins have been my calm haven , im so worryless about them because the scam risk is so low compare to tokens that's the erc20, I'm always in worries about my tokens infact I don't want to keep any ,no doubts there are good ones out there but its just easier to get scammed, all my coins in holdings im so please in invest in them even I'm this market condition, coins like electroneum ,Loki ,Apollo ,Haven ,dero ,masari ,sumo gives me absolute peace of mind ,why ? Apart from been good coins they tend to stay around longer ,I have many tokens that are worthless and untradeable in my wallets ,am I the only one? I know tokens returns more profits than most coins 30x or more but I'm done investing in them ,what do you think?

Yabuy92

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 02:48:35 PM

from several articles that I read from thousands of coins circulating only 20% of the real the rest of the fraud or koinya is worthless at all is really very risky for now investing in cryptocurrency besides fluctuating as well as a lot of trade laundering they copy of trading volume

SwiggHeart

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:59:34 PM

Yeah, it because of the easiest way to make a future asset especially for the people who have no experience in making a crypto asset.
prasad87

Activity: 242
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:12:43 PM

Yeah, it because of the easiest way to make a future asset especially for the people who have no experience in making a crypto asset.
Agreed.
Although if someone just copy+pastes token code and launches a crappy ICO, it is investors fault for not doing background reseach.
I never invested in scam and I invested in a lot of coins.
I think it is simple to actually not get scammed in this market.
That said, not every investment was a success, sometimes the market just doesn't like some token, even if it is not scam.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:59:02 PM

Most coins have under performed from the last year or so, most of the investors are in multifold loss due to all these coins and tokens, my only suggestion is that if you are holding good ones then do not panic just keep holding and when market will recover you will make profit too but if you are trapped in really bad project and coin then i will suggest you to exit.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: