Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:26:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: REASON FOR MARKET RECOVERY  (Read 694 times)
geminiboy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

https://ammut.network/

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:49:51 PM

Now, I know many analysis will soon be out trying to credit the sudden market recovering to some sort of events and programs. In my own opinion, I feel any of these reasons could be the case of the capitalization in the market leading to some gain:
1. It's possible some whales or even the wall street are trying to manipulate the market by attracting the  innocent traders;
2. It's possible the enemies of Crypto are tired of the underserved bear;
3. Maybe there is a major event in which some of us are not yet privy to, only time will tell.
4. This can't just be normal traders doing their normal trading as the pumping in of fund is massively massive.

I don't believe the bull run has started, although no one can possibly tell when the bull run starts. Let me hear what you think is the reason for this sudden market recovery. Thanks
any incident that suddenly arrived in the crypto market was common, we never knew the real reason, but for sure there was a large amount of funds coming in until the pump happened, I saw coinmarketcap volume there was a rapid increase of up to $ 10 billion in 24 hours

coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1104

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:52:31 PM

There are two interesting pieces of news that I came across. One is that pro trader Mark Dow, who got the ATH of Bitcoin right and shorted from 19k all the way to 3k, has announced that he's done shorting and it's time for BTC to reverse. He got the top right, he might be right about the bottom. The second piece is that Brian Kelly, who was always wrong, is telling people to short Bitcoin. Of course this isn't over. We are still in bear market, but there's not much farther to go down.

Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:02:12 PM

in your opinion, how about the battle hash?

and in my opinion, BTC will never recover if the hash battle is still running. we will wait for the hash battle to end, and after that, I am sure that the BTC will create a real bull market, and not temporary.
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:17:54 PM

It's way too soon to call this current uptrend an actual market recovery. Since we've seen these up and downs before, as long as we stay in the 3k-4k region i wouldn't call it a full recovery, just usual market fluctuation, we need to wait a few more days or even weeks to see where this takes us. Btw, i'm just speculating but I think what we're seeing right now might just be the bears getting exchausted after not being able to break the 3k support level and now the bulls have started to make their move. Regardless, I hope this surge in prices can bring some positive vibes into the market.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
pawanjain

Activity: 2688
Merit: 715

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:30:00 PM

There is no such thing as the bull run. After the major dump from the whales I have started to believe that it is all a pump and dump game where the whales are getting richer.
It is obvious that the price can be easily manipulated by the whales as such big pumps and dumps have happened in the last 1 year.
Crypto trading has now turned into gambling and I am afraid that if this keeps going on the future of Crypto might not be so good.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:49:50 PM

All the thing that the OP said are all "possibilities" but this is not the real reason for the price increase, we cannot even call it as a recovery because we are just seeing a price rally which is normal even if we are in the bear market. What's clear as day is that before this "recovery" started BTC is extremely oversold as well as the MACD is hinting for a bullish crossover that is why we have this price rally right now. All the OP said are just speculation without any basis on the market's technical point of view.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Rohtox

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 04:50:42 PM

Now, I know many analysis will soon be out trying to credit the sudden market recovering to some sort of events and programs. In my own opinion, I feel any of these reasons could be the case of the capitalization in the market leading to some gain:
1. It's possible some whales or even the wall street are trying to manipulate the market by attracting the  innocent traders;
3. Maybe there is a major event in which some of us are not yet privy to, only time will tell.
4. This can't just be normal traders doing their normal trading as the pumping in of fund is massively massive.

I don't believe the bull run has started, although no one can possibly tell when the bull run starts. Let me hear what you think is the reason for this sudden market recovery. Thanks

I also don't believe this is a bull run. I have sold my coins that were bought a few days ago I am not sure to hold long time coins now because the market conditions are still a lot of bull trap

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
aad140386

Activity: 420
Merit: 20

simply getting the job done

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:09:50 PM

It seems to me that this is a temporary market correction. In the last week, the number of sellers significantly exceeded the number of buyers. I see the current growth as collecting sellers stops. This is rather speculative growth, and I am not sure that it will be for a long time. I think that growth will start unexpectedly, and it is quite possible that it will be rather slow. Many people do not immediately realize that the trend has changed, but after some time. But I think that waiting for a trend change is not so long. I hope to grow in the middle of spring. Hope I'm right.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:22:02 PM

I don't think I can ensure the market will recover in the near term, at least for a bull run to occur it will take one year ahead, because the current conditions are very bad.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:26:30 PM

It hasn't recovered, it is still on its recovering phase. So this means that this phase might be temporary and the tides may turn anytime soon.
We don't need reasons for the market to recover. But still, the current price drop has given opportunity to the new investors to enter the market.
Just keep this in mind, we will see the price drop and rise but in the long run it will always head towards one way and we all know which way it is.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:22:40 PM

Normally after some little bear time,  whales usually play their games and show some green candles mostly to attract newbies or make a trap for traders.  Personally I don't think there is anything really responsible for the move we are seeing now.  Maybe because the resistance at 3150$ held strongly and people don't want to dump anymore.  Just like a game it seems to me.  I hope things will get better from now. 
Lilmon

Activity: 475
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:29:42 PM

Of course, but by the nature of the market, those are all speculations, we really can not know what is happening right now because we do not have enough information yet, also the problem is usually more complicated than it appears to the naked eye.
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:32:49 PM

It's still too early to conclude of the market is recovering or not. The few % increase we witnessed between yesterday and today is because of bitcoin going up a little. It could be be a bull trap by whales just to make people seem that the market is improving and then it dumps again.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:34:27 PM

It a most that so many analysis will accompany the recent recovery of the market and that has always been the normal happening the recent recovery will soon be ascribe to one or the other, but the fact still remains that the recent recovery is directly involve with the high demands for bitcoin and the other altcoins in the market. Once the demands increase the market will go green.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:40:10 PM

It a most that so many analysis will accompany the recent recovery of the market and that has always been the normal happening the recent recovery will soon be ascribe to one or the other, but the fact still remains that the recent recovery is directly involve with the high demands for bitcoin and the other altcoins in the market. Once the demands increase the market will go green.
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:07:36 PM

Without knowing what the price movement is based on we cannot know how far it will go. As we know it is easier for the price to move in crypto trade which can be without any reason. Probably the price has changed because of most people have the same idea without any news and the demand will determine what will be. Maybe the scenario of last year will be repeated.  Undecided
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:26:02 PM

i also hope there started some investors to buy in Today Bitcoin got 7 % and Bitcoin Cash made 40% witch si dammed much i guess.
i ordered today a samll amount for around 300€ in hope it will increse but i can lose it also its gambling money XD

regards
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:35:10 PM

i also hope there started some investors to buy in Today Bitcoin got 7 % and Bitcoin Cash made 40% witch si dammed much i guess.
i ordered today a samll amount for around 300€ in hope it will increse but i can lose it also its gambling money XD

regards
When you are investing don't to expect too much because in that case time will tell when your profit was there and if you want to cut you lose probably you can't earn as what you have looking for. As of now, we don't know the real reason why Bitcoin price will go up and makes crypto market price has swung too. As far as I know, there is no news about the negative side regarding Bitcoin. Let's do hope it will continue raising.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 09:54:33 PM

The nice recovery the market has been experiencing might be due to the positive outlook of the investors on cryptocurrency. If investors feel positive, then in just a matter of time bullish period will start. The scheduled upgrades of some cryptocurrencies like Ethereum, I think contributes to the positivity.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
MiguelCryptoss

Activity: 244
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 09:59:44 PM

The bull run has just began seeing the outcome of these two days movement in the cryptocurrency market. The rise in this recent market will awaken the whales and investors to pump money into trading and investment.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: