Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:58:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: has the market recovered?  (Read 1161 times)
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:45:13 PM

Market recovered! you need a lot more than this small uptrend before we can even say that the market is on its way for recovery, the green we are seeing if for sure a good thing but who really knows is this the start of the bull-run we all waiting for or it is just a little pump before we see another dip, 2 days of green is not enough signal for anything, it is better to watch closely and wait.
kyle999

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:46:12 PM

If I ask you have not recovered the cryptocurrency market in the event of it being continued it collapses. so I said it because until now bitcoin has not returned to its popularity and the price is still low.
anggaem

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 01:48:26 PM

I guess if you want to get profit then you have to buy it now because bitcoin will keep trying to go up to 4000 $ and then you have to sell it I think after pumping like this there will be a hard dump at the end of the year so be careful. the right time to buy is when there's blood in the street.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
Jpt

Activity: 374

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:49:04 PM

You can start buying coins as the year 2018 considered to be a bad year for cryptocurrency is nearing to end. 2018 is and was said to be the year of regulations, thus affecting the market to some extent. And now the market is slowing increasing with all coins rising in prices. You can buy and store as many coins as you can for benefit in the future.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:58:10 PM

ohh you missed the profit why did you not buy at the bottom price. It's good to see that the bitcoin is increase, but I don't know if it is good to buy now it can go down anytime.
Barinerro

Activity: 182

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:59:50 PM

yesterday and today I saw all altcoins rising. is this the beginning of the recovery market? if I buy now whether it's good or I have to wait until it's really safe.

give me your opinion, which one should I do.
Do not buy more, it's just a rebound from such a fall that was, and obviously we can still see the values below that were

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
fedben

Activity: 230
Merit: 2

XCRYPT

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:14:31 PM

I think the market is now recovering. I just hope this stays for a long time till next year. We're really tired of the red chart everytime we check. We are looking forward for better period as regards crypto.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:19:35 PM

the market has not recovered yet since its collapse and no visible recovery has occurred since its fall and therefore has kept all the coins low since bitcoinn has not yet increased.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
cryptomaster420

Activity: 256
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:23:20 PM

If it's green for a long period of time, then I guess the coins's prices are already going to increase. I think it is still pretty low right now and I think you should still consider investing and holding.
I believe the time to invest was 3 days ago, now is the time to follow the market closely and dump at the top.
Not to worry though, we're going to have a ton of swings the following months.
This is a better time to make money than bull markets even. It's obvious when a recovery starts, it's obvious when a dump starts, all you need to do is learn how to short and long with 2x leverage.

starplaks

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:28:43 PM

It is very difficult to say whether the market has begun a full recovery, or yet it was another rebound!
NickoOrteras

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:30:46 PM

In the wake of the cryptocurrency market today it has not been back in the past and it has been downgraded because of the ongoing drops of all the currencies that have fallen in the crypto market. there has been no rise in recent developments but many expect that next year will be back in the past year.
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:41:22 PM

It is difficult to predict it is the beginning of recovery or not, and I think you have to be brave to speculate for the benefits you will get, but if you still feel doubtful, it is better to be a spectator first, and when the market really recovers you can make decisions.

kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 02:51:23 PM

I think this is only a rebound because the market fell so deeply. if you want to buy it now please, but don't expect the market to rise high. if bitcoin touches a support point at $ 4K there may be a possibility that the market will recover. so just hope this will come true in the next few days.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:54:53 PM

i simply think this is a false flag nothing important occurs in the market to boost the performance of the crypto price looking forward to a real decoupling good luck for everyone
Damyhuz

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:56:04 PM

We can't say that for sure, I think we need to wait some more time
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:14:10 PM

You cant know exactly when market recovery. But you must analyae and buy at good price. Right now is a good price definitely and good time for buy (before some existing news in January)
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:16:45 PM

As low as bitcoin has not yet recovered the cryptocurrency. because a g bitcoin needed to increase for all coins to increase and to stabilize the cryptocurrency market and back to all. that market is strong and bounties and ico are good ang profitable.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:20:21 PM

No one knows what is the reason behind the market going up, so we cannot say that market is recovered as it is only 20% up from the last low, so it can be temporary up and we can see selling pressure on Friday as most of the time Friday is always seen selling pressure in market.
v_i_p

Activity: 420
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:32:17 PM

yesterday and today I saw all altcoins rising. is this the beginning of the recovery market? if I buy now whether it's good or I have to wait until it's really safe.

give me your opinion, which one should I do.
You should never advise about investments, You need to make a decision yourself) I hope that this is the beginning of the market revival, but negative forecasts are still enough(
Avri Susanto

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 03:33:48 PM

I don't really care about the market going up or not. because I got a profit from the coin I bought yesterday. as serious as I will sell it and wait for the market to fall back. I know the market won't jump higher. so it's better to sell when you get a profit. for those of you who just bought it should wait until the market really improves.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: