Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 11:14:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴[ANN] Subi Platform • ASIC Resistant • Multi-layered • Decentralized • NEW🔴  (Read 24612 times)
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:42:53 PM

The cool thing about a really good privacy project is that the development team doesn't have to remain anonymous because the such privacy would be irrefutable. 

And this really looks like a professional product.   

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
spinter

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 11:10:38 PM

Staking ?
Naviboat

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 11:22:41 PM

When I start mining I get this message:

accepted: 0/1 (diff 0.277), 13.80 MH/s booooo
rejected reason: invalid share

What am I doing wrong?

SubiPlatform (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 11:36:11 PM

Staking ?

After block 75,000.

What am I doing wrong?

Are you mining on a pool or?
Naviboat

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 11:40:48 PM

Staking ?

After block 75,000.

What am I doing wrong?

Are you mining on a pool or?

I just realized I never switched my mining algorithm to neoscrypt in ccminer.

Thanks for getting back to me but it seems to be working.

I did notice that 1 pool seems to have almost 90% of the hash rate.
Should we work together to split that?
marecek666

Activity: 236
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:37:28 AM

I did notice that 1 pool seems to have almost 90% of the hash rate.
Should we work together to split that?
It could be the best for the SUBI network. But where to mine?
- the strongest is 1pool.pw
- another one with good results is antares-pool.club but is weak with low luck (currently on incorrect block height with different net diff than core wallet - possible fork)
- s2.mpos-pools.com has an issue because there were enough hashpower but without any minted block - that is the reason everybody left this one. Their TTF was around several minutes but pool was not able to do a single block within 2 days. Miners left it after that. Currently is on incorrect block height with different net diff too - possible fork occured.
- us1.thecryptominerpool.com - the same, incorrect block height with different net diff

in fact, there is only the first/strongest one 1pool.pw which has enough hashpower and is doing at correct SUBI chain (compared to SUBI core wallet).

DEVs? Solution?
greed098

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:35:26 PM

1pool.eu stopped their subi pool without notice. im missing pool payouts from them.  Cry Undecided
marecek666

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:55:19 PM

1pool.eu stopped their subi pool without notice. im missing pool payouts from them.  Cry Undecided
they have been on incorrect / forked chain since block 23252 (last 5 hours). Use us1.thecryptominerpool.com or antares-pool.club, they both are on the right chain.
Naviboat

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:04:41 PM

they have been on incorrect / forked chain since block 23252 (last 5 hours). Use us1.thecryptominerpool.com or antares-pool.club, they both are on the right chain.

I've been in us1.thecryptominerpool.com since early this morning but it seems like the difficulty changed?
Also it seems like someone with a lot of hash has been following me around into different pools, I have about 65Mh/s.
I am trying to stay away from them to avoid 51%
marecek666

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:17:55 PM

I've been in us1.thecryptominerpool.com since early this morning but it seems like the difficulty changed?
Also it seems like someone with a lot of hash has been following me around into different pools, I have about 65Mh/s.
yep, we can see it right now. Somebody just pointed higher hashpower to us1.thecryptominerpool.com. It is not good, this pool has more than 51% of whole SUBI network for now. If it was an attack 5 hours ago on 1pool it is possible that this miner is still here and can repeat it again.
Naviboat

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:19:56 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2019, 05:31:24 PM by Naviboat

1pool.eu stopped their subi pool without notice. im missing pool payouts from them.  Cry Undecided

yep, we can see it right now. Somebody just pointed higher hashpower to us1.thecryptominerpool.com. It is not good, this pool has more than 51% of whole SUBI network for now. If it was an attack 5 hours ago on 1pool it is possible that this miner is still here and can repeat it again.

I just moved but this person has around 500Mh/s so it's not like anyone stands a chance.

I just noticed that the miners get 31.5 of the coins, which are split accordingly,  but 13.5 coins go to another address can someone explain why?
I also don't understand nodes, which may tie into this?
marecek666

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:49:27 PM

I just noticed that the miners get 31.5 of the coins, which are split accordingly,  but 13.5 coins go to another address can someone explain why?
SUBI block has 45 coins reward distributed this way: 70% to POW and 30% to MN. Masternodes are rewarded with 13.5 coins from every minted block in the SUBI network. Remaining 31.5 coins are distributed to miner/pool who minted the block.
Naviboat

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 06:03:16 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2019, 06:51:36 PM by Naviboat

SUBI block has 45 coins reward distributed this way: 70% to POW and 30% to MN. Masternodes are rewarded with 13.5 coins from every minted block in the SUBI network. Remaining 31.5 coins are distributed to miner/pool who minted the block.

Is there a tutorial on masternodes? and does it takes 10,000 Subi coins to be able to start one. Do those coins go away?
I'm very new in masternodes, does hashrate play a part on running one?

Also something is wrong with the mining pools, no blocks seem to be found if not mining in the 500Mh/s pools.
marecek666

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:21:55 PM

Is there a tutorial on masternodes? and does it takes 10,000 Subi coins to be able to start one. Do those coins go away?
I'm very new in masternodes, does hashrate play a part on running one?

Also something is wrong with the mining pools, no blocks seem to be found if not mining in the 500Mh/s pools.
yep, you will need 10 000 SUBI for a collateral to run your MN. You really do not need any hashrate. Check this guide:
https://medium.com/@subiplatform/setting-up-your-subinode-c2aa2e313a4c
Zvezdec

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:35:55 PM

The Subi project impresses with its endless possibilities, and the most tempting thing is that users can create passive income! But I did not fully understand what technology the project is based on?

Peвoлюция нaчинaeтcя здecь! (Bitozz)
№ 1 Пpoизвoднaя экocиcтeмa для кpиптoaктивныx aктивoв
SubiPlatform (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 06:30:10 AM

Unfortunately it seems that 1pool had forked from the network and then disappeared from the discord channel.

It seems this has also left some miners out of pocket with legitimate payments owed before they forked. As the owner of the pool left our discord channel it has been hard trying to get a hold of them to see what is going on - but at this stage it seems that they have stolen miners funds to keep as their own.

This is unfortunately out of our hands as we don't control any of the Subi they hold, please ensure that pools have a reputation to lower the chance of this happening.
hasheesh

Activity: 82

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:28:17 PM

1pool were paying very regularly, so I guess nearly all the unpaid funds would have been mined on the incorrect fork, so in theory they did not owe very much to miners that had funds mined on the correct fork ??
hasheesh

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:29:01 PM

Only speaking as someone that has a very low hash rate... maybe it did affect others quite badly
hasheesh

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:30:06 PM

btw, interested to know WHAT can cause these forks? I would have thought that the core app, would be designed to stop (or at least trap) this kind of blockchain behaviour
SubiPlatform (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 04:46:03 AM

btw, interested to know WHAT can cause these forks? I would have thought that the core app, would be designed to stop (or at least trap) this kind of blockchain behaviour

Unfortunately we have done all we can do to support the network (hard coded nodes and seed nodes). The problem is there was a large amount of nicehash/rented hash that caused a fork, which happens when two miners find blocks at the same time and the network splits.

Due to the large hash these chains grew fast and suddenly which caused the wallets/network not to reorganise like they should have.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: