Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:00:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴[ANN] Subi Platform • ASIC Resistant • Multi-layered • Decentralized • NEW🔴  (Read 24604 times)
Ive Gone Parabolic

Activity: 179
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 06:30:08 PM

Ive been here for longer than u, little laggard. In my possession is the knowledge along with professionally peer-reviewed and real-life vetted essays on the scam campaigns conducted by virtual miscreants from bitcointalk and other shady elements serving to them as slaves. One of them could hide in the luggage boot of ur car although it is very improbable. If u dont know what trail leads to the mouse trap u always ask me.
Why is this video not in the police? if this is true of course, which i doubt. do you want to make money on suckers?

Coz u were the only one who bought the video for personal gain. U were reckoning u would make money off copying out the material and selling it to interested parties. With this in mind u made 45 bootlegs of the video and uploaded arbitrary fragments to private for-profit multimedia hosting site. Nobody was there to watch it or pay for it except few publishers of scat footage left a comment on one of the fragments u uploaded.
3s2trade

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 06:35:58 PM

Coz u were the only one who bought the video for personal gain. U were reckoning u would make money off copying out the material and selling it to interested parties. With this in mind u made 45 bootlegs of the video and uploaded arbitrary fragments to private for-profit multimedia hosting site. Nobody was there to watch it or pay for it except few publishers of scat footage left a comment on one of the fragments u uploaded.
filthy troll and liar.

sasha ivanov - used toilet bowl salesman and scammer
ju34400

Activity: 1274
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 09:43:29 PM

premine dump, discord deleted and scam exit Shocked
SecretRecipe

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

CTO, Sys Admin, Cryptontrepreneur, CommunityLeader

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2019, 09:47:25 PM

yeah they exit scammed Sad

CTO, SysAdmin, CryptoJunkie, Pool Op, CommunityLeader, PR Mgr, Connoisseur of Fine Cheeses.
ju34400

Activity: 1274
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 10:01:01 PM

Ive been here for longer than u, little laggard. In my possession is the knowledge along with professionally peer-reviewed and real-life vetted essays on the scam campaigns conducted by virtual miscreants from bitcointalk and other shady elements submitting to them as slaves. One of them could hide in the luggage boot of ur car although it is very improbable. If u dont know what trail leads to the mouse trap u always ask me.

you seems to be a special person
do you have info about area 51, jfk, 2pac, 911 and reptilians?

edit: im reading your last posts, it's pearls, i put you in my favorite
greed098

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 10:17:24 PM

Angry Angry Angry  scammed and ran.
ccgllc
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

Math doesn't care what you believe.

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 10:36:28 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2019, 11:33:19 PM by ccgllc

Seems odd, unless the x16r issues just overwhelmed them and they said "F**k it".

Suspect we should give it a few days to shake out, but the Discord server, complete with DNS address, disappearing does seem odd.  Maybe just some wicked form of DDOS that is preventing discord.subi.io from being resolved?

Hmmm, playing with some rough math:  Lets say they had 200 SubiNodes, each requiring 10,000 SUBI, at 300 SAT per SUBI:  Somebody check my math, but wouldn't that be 6 BTC?  Even at todays prices, that is not a trivial amount of cash.

Oops, twitter page is gone too.  Not a good sign, but perhaps there is an explanation.

Hmm, just noticed my pool appears to have stalled out on Subi about 3 hours ago.  Guessing their blockchain forked again.  There were rumors of a 51% attack, so that is not a surprise.  OK, reindexed my pools SUBI wallet and it synced back up.  The 60672 block my pool found is now orphaned (it happens), but points to an unintentional chain fork.

Mined for a living since 2017.  Dabbled for years before that.
Linux admin since 0.96 kernel and Slackware distributions on (4) floppies...
israel.garcia2@yahoo.com

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 02:30:02 AM

Wow, just wow. I should have sold my MN ath. Best of luck to everyone who mined with high hopes for the coin.
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 02:41:10 AM

Trading platform still live… no deposit, no withdraw, but people still using it  Huh
What do you means no action? If this platform uses a lot, there should be a lot of activities that can be done. Maybe you should ask the developers

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
pogadaev
Copper Member

Activity: 201

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 10:25:20 AM

coin and exchange dead?
lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 10:46:17 AM

Thats was expected to be honest, without disclosed persons of developers such new-born exchange with high probability its an exit scam "project". Only knowing of developer's personalities can give more or less insurance to investors. There was a bunch of such kind scams like current, or this one for ex https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5038089.0, but seems ppl learned nothing from lessons, keeps falling  into again and again.

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
ccgllc
Copper Member

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 03:22:10 PM

coin and exchange dead?

With the removal of the exchange website, after the loss of the Discord & Twitter channels yesterday, I think "Yes" is a safe answer.

That said, my pool is finding a lot of blocks, being one of the few ones still running... lol

spider_cochon

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 04:50:17 PM

Hello all
I want to send u my experience on this exchange i'm a noob on the cryptomarket and start to trade 3 month ago.
I come to subidex last week for trading some zumy coins that i mine actually and when i was connected to the exchange i seen that there was some good trades to do especially on doge coin and focused to it.
The first days everything gone good and i won some sat with buying doge at 55 and selling at 60 on subitex.
The 31th of january i seen a doge buy order of 5 btc at 65 sat and decided to buy a lot with all my funds (0.1 BTC) to make a good deal, i send 160000 doge on my subidex wallet account who already have +33000 doge credited and 2 or 3 minutes after the server of subidex go down for a little time and when it restart i couldn't see my funds...i send a support message to shade, the dev on this coin to say that there was some issues with the market and past to the conversation the blockchain operations of my subidex wallet where i could see that all my funds have been sent to another adress 5 minutes after my transfert...
He never reply to the message and now the server is down and the discord has been also shutting down.

I somebody want proof for this i could send capscreen of all... i made it

Have a nice day guys
ccgllc
Copper Member

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 05:58:07 PM

RIP Subi.  I'll be shutting down my stratum server shortly and disabling the pool as soon as the last payments are made.  Believe that will only leave 1 active pool, and I'm only seeing 4 miners on it.

vanhalendlrband

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:10:07 PM

For a coin that had regular updates, wallet updates continuously.

Seems like a lot of work for an exit scam when they honestly couldve made 10x more with the interest the project had. Exit scam was not at all something i could see coming from the regular developments of the coin.

Even the algo switch like why bother with an algo switch to x16r from neoscrypt?

But then when i see the twitter deleted, they wouldve had to do that themselves and for whatever reason this became an exit scam.

I wasted a lot of time mining this one. Tough one to swallow
vanhalendlrband

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:14:46 PM

I think the community deserves better.

Was any of this stuff valid ideas these guys worked on?

If so lets take it over and start it up on our own.

Ill look at what i can do if we dont hear from these guys and maybe i can relaunch it if its worth it
hasheesh

Activity: 82

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 10:21:09 PM

I mined quite a lot (around 70,000), most of which I had sold on dex.subi.io  ... stupid me left my BTC on the exchange  Angry Angry
israel.garcia2@yahoo.com

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 10:43:01 PM

I mined quite a lot (around 70,000), most of which I had sold on dex.subi.io  ... stupid me left my BTC on the exchange  Angry Angry

I feel for you. I didn't mine near as much as you, only 10k for a MN. I kept my .dat file in case the coin ever comes back. But a lot of people got played really well.
mixasik

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 09:05:39 AM

game over.
karachun for u, Tsereteli
3s2trade

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 09:12:52 AM

waiting for the next scam. these crooks will still appear.

sasha ivanov - used toilet bowl salesman and scammer
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: