Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:58:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌲⚡[ANN] 🔥FUNDIN 2.0(FDN)🔥🌲CROWDFUNDING BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM - POS, MN (QUARK)  (Read 25524 times)
z43n4l

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:38:07 PM

nice new project
hopefully it will be good all the time and can compete with others, success is always a team
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FSDErP

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:43:13 AM

nice new project
hopefully it will be good all the time and can compete with others, success is always a team

Thank you for your interest, we believe in team work with Supporting community which is essential for any project to succeed.
docer (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 58
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:45:23 AM

FUNDIN PROJECT WISHES YOU MERRY CHRISTMAS

Happy 10th Anniversary...forever BITCOINTALK
FSDErP

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:45:35 AM

Crowdfunding and fundin is not same coin?

I am sorry but what are you asking about ? couldn"t quite get what you mean?
BannedHMD
Copper Member

Activity: 81

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:21:41 AM

FUNDIN WHITEPAPER translate to Vietnamese language Smiley
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xWdR1m3ssC91RUFEQ-gBK6T_HG9a9lxT/view?usp=drivesdk
QQ6693606

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:25:06 AM

CrowdFundCoin is dead?

docer (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:39:38 AM

CrowdFundCoin is dead?
We don't know about the coin you are talking about is dead or not, you can get updated from their thread.

If you want to know more about FUNDIN project you can go through our Whitepaper which you can find in our official website

marte1982

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:33:13 AM

Hi FUNDIN Team....This Project is Great...FUNDIN Whitepaper is very interesting and full of excellent prospects...
I really appreciate the change from POW to POS MN ... This will give a lot of value to the Project and consequently to the Fundin currency
I follow and support this project
docer (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:46:45 AM

Hi FUNDIN Team....This Project is Great...FUNDIN Whitepaper is very interesting and full of excellent prospects...
I really appreciate the change from POW to POS MN ... This will give a lot of value to the Project and consequently to the Fundin currency
I follow and support this project
Thank you for your support towards the project and your feedback.

bitqiang

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:39:53 PM

I said that the COINS on my site were not gone, but all my COINS were gone, and all my efforts were in vain, and I sent you an email yesterday, asking for your help, but I haven't replied to me now, but I've always been very good at our project and I want to hold a coin for a long time, but now my COINS are gone, and what should I do
FSDErP

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:07:27 PM

I said that the COINS on my site were not gone, but all my COINS were gone, and all my efforts were in vain, and I sent you an email yesterday, asking for your help, but I haven't replied to me now, but I've always been very good at our project and I want to hold a coin for a long time, but now my COINS are gone, and what should I do

Sorry we are not getting you, whom did you contact?
If you have any thing regarding this matter connect me in Discord.
I'll try to resolve your issue.
Thank you
docer (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 04:23:47 AM

Hi,
Your FDNs are safe with us please contact us in either discord or telegram. We haven't sent your swapped coins because we couldn't get contact with you for offering your identifier and secret code. Sorry for the delay.

Please contact us in below mentioned channels. Thank You.
https://t.me/joinchat/LoXFLxFSosuAO7jlx4jKwA
https://discord.gg/h33c2hF

Regards,
Fundin Team

MadMac

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:19:28 AM

Got one masternode up and running. Nice.

Please do not activate zerocoin minting if you setup your wallet, this will eat 10% of your balance immediately and you need to buy this back.

Not sure where this whole thing goes to, for me it's an experiment and I always wanted to have a masternode.

Keep up the good work, guys!
docer (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:28:39 AM

Got one masternode up and running. Nice.

Please do not activate zerocoin minting if you setup your wallet, this will eat 10% of your balance immediately and you need to buy this back.

Not sure where this whole thing goes to, for me it's an experiment and I always wanted to have a masternode.

Keep up the good work, guys!
Thank you for the update..

bitqiang

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:57:24 AM

Hi,
Your FDNs are safe with us please contact us in either discord or telegram. We haven't sent your swapped coins because we couldn't get contact with you for offering your identifier and secret code. Sorry for the delay.

Regards,
Fundin Team
I just received my coin. First of all, I would like to thank the project side for contacting me in a timely manner. I was in such a hurry that I was very sorry for the trouble caused to the project side. I am a loyal cryptocurrency lover, and I have learned about many different currencies, which will have different development prospects. I am optimistic about fundin's project team and development prospects, and it is undeniable that I am also one of fundin's lovers
FSDErP

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:52:22 PM

Hi,

Regards,
Fundin Team
I just received my coin. First of all, I would like to thank the project side for contacting me in a timely manner. I was in such a hurry that I was very sorry for the trouble caused to the project side. I am a loyal cryptocurrency lover, and I have learned about many different currencies, which will have different development prospects. I am optimistic about fundin's project team and development prospects, and it is undeniable that I am also one of fundin's lovers

Resolving and eliminating issues - problems faced by our community members within Fundin Project are  the prime focus of core team.We believe in team work and are in the initial phase of building strong Fundin community.

Thank you
docer (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 07:46:23 AM

Dutch Language Whitepaper has been Released

Tolynkuzma

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 12:14:49 PM

Attention today we have a big bounty company on our channel come !! I take part in several new coins, happy new year !!!
https://discord.gg/DxDk8xk
Vichikumax

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 03:34:06 PM

Reserve spanish translation
docer (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile