Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:57:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Digitex a new shoot to the moon?  (Read 100 times)
Demonizer (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 12:32:25 PM

I've heard from some people I know to look at Digitex futures.
Looking at what they have for now, on how it should work, on who works behind it, the reason, theme, benefits it seems kinda the new 0x or wan....
My price prediction, without any other base than normal understanding on how financial works and what a project needs to be successful, I "Predict(ed)" it should be around: 1$ (3-6 months)
Im either unsure if to cashout once it reaches 1$, or to aim bigger at a 5/10$ each.
Logically if the price doubled in a day without even the beta being on, I think this could really be new moon lambo wambo.
Please let me know Your toughts, for now We have something serious atleast, with a serious team behind it, a good idea and big dreams.
Also some charts and some news Tongue
https://digitexfutures.com/news/digitex-futures-vs-okex/
Graph: https://imgur.com/ewj1xr6
I joined some trades at 0.0033$~
then bought something at 0.0044$~
now I did a order today at today's price - 10%.
Order pending for 1/3rd  of the stack at -10% of current value, in case it drops to catch up and stacking more.
Really interested on Your toughts.
Demonizer (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 12:59:08 PM

oh, also raven.
GO RAVEN GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
hahaha Tongue
LeetPoolsOP

Activity: 507
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:24:26 PM

People say that this is a very strong token. perhaps this margin trading without commissions will become a very strong competitor to the Bitmex exchange
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 02:41:19 PM

DGTX has done a ten x since ICO, but unfortunately, I missed it and bought in between 3 and 8 cents. I think before launch though, on the 30th APRIL 2019, there still might be room for one more leg up and then we will see exactly how many people will actually trade it as opposed to just hodling now purely for speculation purposes. Over a million people have signed up to the exchange and they call it the Bitmex killer because you won't have to pay any fees. It has a really huge telegram presence as well with over 60k members. Anyway, I got a little ba gin case it does a 10 x again by the end of 2019. I might be lucky!

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █