Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:45:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The price of coins starts in green  (Read 15475 times)
hanifhadzar (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 12:49:14 PM

After I see in coinmarketcap the price of the coin starts green and the average goes up above 10%, will this market recover and the bitcoin has reached 3.8k? what do you think about this ..
juchin

Activity: 290
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:21:49 PM

After I see in coinmarketcap the price of the coin starts green and the average goes up above 10%, will this market recover and the bitcoin has reached 3.8k? what do you think about this ..

This is the light recover time of market after days that the price went down continuously. I am hoping Bitcoin's price can reach again 5500 USD, I will stop loss at this price because next time, Bitcoin's trend will still continue to decrease

tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:28:45 PM

Finally some good days when we can take a breath and relax... I'm not scared about next future because I still believe in blockchain and in crypto!
cryptofunn

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 01:31:55 PM

The market is turning green while the cue ball gives a correction from the last drop. And so it is temporary

marksayson

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 01:33:50 PM

Today we have seen a good price track of the market. I really hope that it will continue until the beginning of year 2019. If it does, it will be a great start of the year.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:35:05 PM

Once again we see that everything is connected to Bitcoin. If the bitcoin rises, everything rises. I don't even want to talk about opposite of this situation.
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:40:24 PM

Finally some good days when we can take a breath and relax... I'm not scared about next future because I still believe in blockchain and in crypto!

yep, hopefully this green price will continues,,
so, we can see the new high price on cryptocurrencies next year,, my friend
i hope the bears market was finished now  Smiley

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
anggaem

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 01:41:22 PM

there is a lots of good news for bitcoin this month and that makes the price of bitcoin rise and altcoin also rises now.
I hope this isn't real because I haven't bought all the coins I want right at a low price so please price come back down.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 01:46:03 PM

Maybe just a relief rally but it doesn't matter for me as I'm staying for long term. To me, this is worth the wait and I can't wait for the future where most people are adopting this very useful technology.

Kawshies

Activity: 328

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 01:48:03 PM

i hope the price will hold green until the end of the year and the next year (2019). Now it's time for the price all the cryptocurrencies go up.
Hopefully, the Bitcoin can go back to $20000 in the end of this year or the next year.
Deagle21

Activity: 333

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:50:34 PM

This growth makes me very nervous. I  have only USDT and I do not buy yet. I don't see any reasons for the bull market
Jpt

Activity: 374

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:55:15 PM

It is good news for all investors and crypto enthusiasts. But it is usual for the market to go up and down from time to time given the volatility of cryptocurrency. But this time the market went down very deeper comparatively. I think the market is gradually recovering, and the end of the year 2018 will be a good time for cryptocurrency.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:56:08 PM

This growth makes me very nervous. I  have only USDT and I do not buy yet. I don't see any reasons for the bull market
This, I really don't see any reason for this rise too, I doubt that this is a real bull-run I see a lot of threads made with the title market recover, the market is really far away from recovering I hope it will but I don't think it is time yet, but again bull-run happens all the time without any real reason too so it can be it  Cheesy, actually I don't think anyone really knows what is going on.
Kevinatin

Activity: 612
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:58:04 PM

Be careful, this could be a bull trap. If you are a trader you need to take this very carefully, if just hold then I see no reason to worry. I really hope that this is a revival of the market.
Barinerro

Activity: 182

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:01:24 PM

Well, clearly now there is no sign of a bullish market, if you look globally, now there is a rebound and no more, after which there will be a fall

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
lKSLMNSLKnkndlksnkJ

Activity: 770
Merit: 9

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:04:53 PM

This is nothing more than market churn and noise.

When you are starving, even a piece of bread tastes incredible.  People are over-focusing on the crypto markets and it's causing a neurosis in some.

These bumps and dips are orchestrated beforehand to allow the skimmers to skim without raising too many suspicions; the crypto markets are pretty small at this point as well, so it is still easy to manipulate them.  Like boiling frogs.

The only way this will turn out the way we are all hoping is if and when the masses start adopting cryptos.  Until then, it will be like it is until further notice.  Thus, the best way to win here is to simply accumulate and hold.

In the same way the surveillance state is slowly creeping up on us so as not to alarm people, the controllers are hard at work trashing and blackwashing the sentiment towards crypto.  We are still in the stage where the battle for the minds of the masses is taking place.

Do your part to spread the word as it is our only weapon against the power of the money men.  Grassroots efforts will win in the end.  Folks just have to start working harder at it.  Do not underestimate the power of the current govs and corps.  Instead of groveling beneath the front end of a giant steam roller to pick up a few satoshi, become an ambassador of crypto instead; things will start moving a lot faster that way.  At this point there might be 1 for every 30,000 people out there who are heavily into crypto.  We need to change that.

BEP-20  0x10f3Eb215Ee55f1B92c89420498aB832c53caBB9
ERC-20  0xFE4047353129ce0747632db8aFcfC2584391D824
qualitywork

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:16:47 PM

Yes, really happy to see the changes in the market I feel like its a gift for Christmas. This greenish market really looks good after a long time, I think we are nearing to the bull run.

cryptomaster420

Activity: 256

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:20:39 PM

And as I say time and time again, and it's obvious from your picture, Bitcoin Cash is the best coin to swing trade.
It gets DUMPED more than any other coin in the market, and then it RECOVERS with a whopping 40%.
Congrats on those who bought at 78, now we are nearing the time to sell again.
But don't worry, you'll be buying low again soon enough.

Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:27:19 PM

just dont assume for too long, the market will probably go red again tomorrow so don't raise your hopes up it will only hurt you, if it goes green again then it's the the time of the year if you know what i mean.
Buntel168

Activity: 854

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:42:33 PM

In the past two days the market is green, I hope this will continue until 2019. Market price's need recovery and rise.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: