Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:23:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The price of coins starts in green  (Read 15475 times)
kaito.

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:43:25 PM

that's certainly a good sign, hopefully it's not just a few individual that playing the market price and after a few while it will reach dips again.
let's just hope that market condition will slowly recover so we can celebrate new year with a smile.
MRlong

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:46:59 PM

After I see in coinmarketcap the price of the coin starts green and the average goes up above 10%, will this market recover and the bitcoin has reached 3.8k? what do you think about this ..

The price goes up more than 10% just in a day, and I think now is the recovery of the cryptocurrency market after the bad year 2018. But we will wait for the next week to verify that the market bull run or bull trap. I hope that at Christmas, the exchange rate rise and the BTC price reaches $6,000.
accounting 181293

Activity: 662

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:23:57 PM

After I see in coinmarketcap the price of the coin starts green and the average goes up above 10%, will this market recover and the bitcoin has reached 3.8k? what do you think about this ..
maybe yes, because we have been in the bear market for too long. so it's normal if the market recovers, but keep in mind how high the market will rise. or maybe this is just a trap for another fall.
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:35:28 PM

I think it is a sign that the market is recovering, the market is regaining trust and will make the market really recover, stay with crypto, then good profits will be earned.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
sheynlee18
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 9

Kill E'm With Kindness

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:40:29 PM

This is a good start for crypto again.. It is going back live again with a green signals this means that its another time for them to reach AHT but I think it will go in a long way run maybe they will reach their AHT on Q3 of 2019... BTC will just stay in 3000$ to 6000$ radius which is still good for traders and investors.. Hope this will maintain and will not see a bloody red by the end of 2018 ... good grief, .. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:55:06 PM

I'm happy that the cryptocurrency market has started showing off some sign of recovery unlike it recent fall from the last few weeks. Probably this is a sign for bullrun, but I won't get my hopes up to high as it might be another fall.
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:05:26 PM

right, this is a mild movement in recovery, at least this is good news for everyone. we hope that bitcoin will continue to go up green so the altcoin will also follow it
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:20:42 PM

I would like to warn everyone here against being overly optimistic. Recently, we have often seen such a phenomenon as a partial market recovery, but then the price of bitcoin and altcoins went even lower. Of course I'm an optimist in this matter, but we must act reasonably.
pleci

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:33:07 PM

Now that the market is gradually struggling to recover prices lost last month, I don't know if it can reach 3.8k. but I really hope we can, we haven't seen the highest price for a long time like last year. maybe in early 2019 we will see it again with the skyrocketing price of Bitcoin and Ethereum which are the 2 strongest and most important coins in crypto.
Amberum

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:36:49 PM

I am hoping Bitcoin's price will reach again 17500 USD and then next mount - 28000
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:43:32 PM

We didn't see green color for a long time. When I woke up this morning I saw the green color and my investments gained value in a long time. perhaps we are now entering the upward trend, we can be in a good time to invest Smiley

bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:46:04 PM

I am happy to see Bitcoin and altcoin turning green again, but that doesn’t mean the market is turning bull. Let’s watch the market for sometime before we know whether the bull market is back.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:55:36 PM

I do not know if it can sustain the current growth, I expect more sell off at the final week of the year. I just hope bitcoin closes the year at around $5000 level.
Daliloz

Activity: 74

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:10:16 PM

All users of cryptocurrency have noticed this price increase. But as for me, it is too early to talk about price recovery.
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 05:18:29 PM

just dont assume for too long, the market will probably go red again tomorrow so don't raise your hopes up it will only hurt you, if it goes green again then it's the the time of the year if you know what i mean.

Very true, one red day may bring the old prices back easily.
However, there are coins which are growing no matter what, like Waves gave x3 in a very short period of time. Stratis looks like is trying to do the same.
Julunguul

Activity: 473

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 05:25:37 PM

Finally some good days when we can take a breath and relax... I'm not scared about next future because I still believe in blockchain and in crypto!

yes for those who play buy and hold this is good news, but if for those who have already bought above the current price and have sold it at yesterday's price while dumping, that is bad luck. But just in case, it's a good thing if we keep monitoring the progress, who knows this is just a bull trap
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:14:56 PM

When I opened CMC, I was surprised by the increase in the percentage of all the coins in CMC, especially I see developments from EOS, ETH and BCH that have increased quite high, whether the current increase is the beginning of Crypto's price of going into bulls running the market for quite a long time because there are some predictions that the market will increase until early January.
youcansee

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:33:37 PM

why do people trust too easily with the few signals that occur on the market today, and mean that the market will soon have a bull run. remember that these will not be as fast and easy as that, this is just the volume of ordinary

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
AndRE177

Activity: 322

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:35:34 PM

It is very good. I like the green color of the market much more than red. It is a pity that this situation will not last long and soon we will go to the next round of fall.

Somsak-90

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:36:01 PM

This isn't a bull run, not yet. We should be patient and wait for unless a couple of weeks to see an effect of any possible and potential reverse.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: