Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:31:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The price of coins starts in green  (Read 15475 times)
Icologies

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 01:44:31 PM

After I see in coinmarketcap the price of the coin starts green and the average goes up above 10%, will this market recover and the bitcoin has reached 3.8k? what do you think about this ..
This is a good start for recovery in the market, although the 10% increase is still important which can be stable. hopefully in the future we will continue to experience significant developments, hopefully

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 01:45:45 PM

After I see in coinmarketcap the price of the coin starts green and the average goes up above 10%, will this market recover and the bitcoin has reached 3.8k? what do you think about this ..
Hopefully this could be a good sign for us so that we can sell our holds coins and we can use that earnings for Christmas. A lot of crypto hunters are waiting for this green market to see and I hope this will continue to be green.
rricksu

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 01:53:17 PM

Even though the market is green and shows some progress, still at the moment, it returns to red again. This implies that there will be no more bull run for this year, it is a rough year for everyone on the cryptocurrency space.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
Lwtelencio

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:09:00 PM

Its a good news for us and I think its a new hope for us since we suffered too much from this bearish market and in which we are too intoxicated for this charade in which we are promised to rich gains and profits to be in rhis hope of glimmering crypto
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:18:17 PM

There are signs that the market is picking up with the recent sharp and increased investments of over 20 billion dollars invested into the market these past couple of days. However, it does look like it is the whales again trying to manipulate the market for their own selfish gains rather than the interest of the generality. It looks like a trap going in on the market at this time. My advice to anyone would be to carefully study the charts and ensure this recent spike isn't actually a trap. You will want to be caught between the lines at this time because it will most certainly be disastrous.
People see a small spike and they start screaming "bull run" has started. They see a small drop they start screaming that the "bear" market has started. If the price starts to go back up again after a huge crash, they start saying that the price is being manipulated. So when is the price actually rising or falling legitimately? You are suggesting people to carefully study the charts to not fall on those traps, but you don't explain how to identify those traps. Would be way better to explain how to avoid those traps instead of bluntly advising them to avoid those traps.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Yabuy92

Activity: 396

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 02:22:23 PM

this good news at least has a positive impact on the traders, but don't be happy first, this correction can go down even further. you must see and observe whether it will be reversal or forwarding

MAUTMALAIKAT

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:22:50 PM

I think this is the bright spot for the increase in bitcoin. I am very calm and still thinking that bitcoin will rise again and reach high prices. That way other coins will definitely rise too. Hold your coin and be patient until the lucky day arrives. Some of the markets that I saw also increased. Hopefully this is the light from crypto that crypto will improve soon.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:30:26 PM

I think what we are seeing is just Christmas bull run which could eventually become bull trap.  Many people feels bear market is still here and bitcoin will still drop below $3000 before bull market will start.  It is nice at this point to look at where market is heading before any other investment decision!

braves182

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 07:11:46 PM

I'm not sure this green is a sign of a trend change.  Over the past year, the cryptocurrency has been falling in price and nothing globally important has happened to start a strong growth. All are waiting for the launch of Backt, which is kind of again can be delayed. If that happens, then the depression in the market will get worse.

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD ▀▀░ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀░▀⬡the B I S T O X exchange⬡
oceanx
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:17:09 PM

I think what we are seeing is just Christmas bull run which could eventually become bull trap.  Many people feels bear market is still here and bitcoin will still drop below $3000 before bull market will start.  It is nice at this point to look at where market is heading before any other investment decision!
I think so too. This is for the holidays the price has increased, and in February we will again see the bottom.
hamba laeh

Activity: 752

EPsiloan

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:49:47 AM

we can only hope that the price of bitcoin will return as early as January 2018 ago ... even it can exceed the highest price at that time ... and I am very confident that the altcoin price will return as we expected

pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:52:52 AM

I'm not sure this green is a sign of a trend change.  Over the past year, the cryptocurrency has been falling in price and nothing globally important has happened to start a strong growth. All are waiting for the launch of Backt, which is kind of again can be delayed. If that happens, then the depression in the market will get worse.

Now after almost 4 months of market development you can already see that bitcoin has shown a pretty good market increase and in my opinion this is a pretty good thing because right now the price of bitcoin is going up and altcoin will also follow the trend to increase

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
campusnet

Activity: 481
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:55:33 AM

Now after almost 4 months of market development you can already see that bitcoin has shown a pretty good market increase and in my opinion this is a pretty good thing because right now the price of bitcoin is going up and altcoin will also follow the trend to increase
I think the trend for the altcoin hasn't shown a big improvement. only bitcoin moves up and a few altcoins. overall the altcoin still looks stable in relatively slow price movements.

toydoll

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 12:22:48 PM

I think the trend for the altcoin hasn't shown a big improvement. only bitcoin moves up and a few altcoins. overall the altcoin still looks stable in relatively slow price movements.
Bitcoin is always the first.Now it is growing-everything is concentrated on it,the alts will catch up later,the main thing is that bitcoin continues its growth in price.
Brainnin

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 12:30:31 PM

The market is coming back, Bitcoin is pumping very hard, with time eth and all altcoins will start picking up aswell

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[  IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 12:42:08 PM

Hopefully i hope that this market situation now can be a turning point into a positivity of having a bull run market in the near future. Being in a green market could be a sign of bull run but not totally it would occur in the near future but hopefully this could be a turning point into a bull run.
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 12:49:51 PM

So the green and the rise of altcoins is due to bitcoin bitcoin growth in altcoins as the price increase of bitcoin increases the price of altcoins but bitcoin also has great influence on altcoin because if bitcoin crashes, the price of altcoins is affected especially those altcoins that are not so good the project is to bring it to the dump price and to hold the holders so that it will dump the holders so before you buy a altcoins that you just want to buy and hold are to think carefully beforehand and review carefully so you do not miss your funds.

agatha90

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 12:55:37 PM

It takes time to see the market back green. In April this is likely to increase market prices. Bitcoin will return up. And hope to touch the value of $ 10000
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 12:56:30 PM

The market is coming back, Bitcoin is pumping very hard, with time eth and all altcoins will start picking up aswell

This is what I'm expecting to happen for crypto and it's really come on it.
It require some time to achieve also an effort is absolutely needed if you want to invest into risky investment

Smiley
zuziekatee

Activity: 139
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 01:00:35 PM

The price movements changes to green when some support has been broken and it changes immediately base on activity of the coin. Most coins depends on bitcoin movement for this to happen Now the price is above 5000$ and we are still bullish.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: