Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:27:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The price of coins starts in green  (Read 15475 times)
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 06:54:59 PM

Although the prices seem good but they are still very far from ideal, because I remember the market when BTC cost 20k, I think it will come again soon and we will begin to thunder to the whole world so that people will start buying everything again.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 08:47:09 PM

Although the prices seem good but they are still very far from ideal, because I remember the market when BTC cost 20k, I think it will come again soon and we will begin to thunder to the whole world so that people will start buying everything again.
To date, I still do not see any indicators at all. Well, which could be called positive.  Of course, certain coins increased in price by a few percent at the beginning of 2019, but the cryptocurrency market consists of other projects, but they still remain at the lowest levels.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 08:51:38 PM

Of a truth that is the most wonderful time in the history of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies market.  Bitcoin went as high as $20,000 in December 2017 and that has become a reference point and to me we should know that that is going to happen again and therefore now is the best time to buy.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 08:58:09 PM

To date, I still do not see any indicators at all. Well, which could be called positive.  Of course, certain coins increased in price by a few percent at the beginning of 2019, but the cryptocurrency market consists of other projects, but they still remain at the lowest levels.
Seems right, there's still lots of volatility and we are seen small rise but not that much yet compared to the last time high, but with what the last value when OP created this thread i's much better now and for those who begins to invest from the time that this was been discuss, it's almost quite double and for sure they are already enjoying the benefits of investing with this market.
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 08:59:32 PM

It seems to me that you still need to take into account the professionalism of the teams that took over the development of their projects.  But if they can popularize their tokens and bring them to the exchange after a certain time, then their project will begin to work.
petermike

Activity: 343

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 09:09:17 PM

Perhaps in the future we will witness more unexpected things happen. Because Bitcoin is gradually transforming itself after a year of falling prices and green will return even more to the crypto market.
Mrsparks

Activity: 406
Merit: 5

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 09:30:47 PM

After I see in coinmarketcap the price of the coin starts green and the average goes up above 10%, will this market recover and the bitcoin has reached 3.8k? what do you think about this ..
Well if you went long as at the time of this post on majority of the cryptocurrencies in the top 10 u would be on some good profit.. Although I must add that sometimes green in the crypto space can be deceptive and lead to further traps..

[     I C A      |      icacoin.com      |      IEO is live on Sept 2019     ]
━ ━━━   The Revolution of Digital Advertising   ━━━ ━
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 09:48:55 PM

The fluctuations of the market prices of cryptocurrencies of the crypto market make the crypto ecosystem one of the best avenue to invest and make some reasonable earnings. Considering the current nature of the crypto market in 2019, we are currently experiencing the bull run effect. An increase in the value of Bitcoin somehow influence an increase in the market value of most altcoins.  Investors need to take advantage of the current situation of the crypto market and make good profits out of this..
endogan

Activity: 415

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:04:35 PM

good growth, after rising in the past year until now the market has not risen yet.
Bitcoin has gone up maybe there is still an opportunity for Altcoin to rise as well and there are still opportunities to rise high.

the bear market will slowly disappear and return to the bullish market. Cryptocurrency is improving and hopefully this in the future can be better and can rise high.

rarkenin

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:18:22 PM

Those that bought at this rate are now smile everyday. I knew very well then that the market will appreciate but many pessimist doubted it. But now it is no longer a news rather a reality. Cryptos have come to stay.
that's why it takes patience and trust in crypto investment because getting profits isn't as easy as many people imagine. Unless we come at the right time.
so take a lesson from this situation so that we can be better at investing.
Many coins come close to at least a year at their price. In my portfolio, almost all Altcoins have fallen in price by 30% over the last month. I do not even know what will happen next.
The signs by the bulls are everywhere on the crypto charts and bear already have left the market for a temporary time frame. Portfolios are green for this reason and we will see more gains on upcoming months.
gaj ahmada

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:26:45 PM

the market chart always changes every day, now I see the CMC chart being red, but the graph will definitely return green again as the market is slowly recovering, the market will definitely recover and the bitcoin will definitely return to its highest price point
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:29:15 PM

Those that bought at this rate are now smile everyday. I knew very well then that the market will appreciate but many pessimist doubted it. But now it is no longer a news rather a reality. Cryptos have come to stay.
that's why it takes patience and trust in crypto investment because getting profits isn't as easy as many people imagine. Unless we come at the right time.
so take a lesson from this situation so that we can be better at investing.
Many coins come close to at least a year at their price. In my portfolio, almost all Altcoins have fallen in price by 30% over the last month. I do not even know what will happen next.
Just hold it and try to use some of your coins to trade in the market. this will become the best way rather than keep them all only in your cold storage. I have been getting a huge loss too and i just try to do that strategy to cover my lost and i did it.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 12:47:19 AM

the market chart always changes every day, now I see the CMC chart being red, but the graph will definitely return green again as the market is slowly recovering, the market will definitely recover and the bitcoin will definitely return to its highest price point
Crypto market cap once reach $800billion and now at $170billions. I think market cap value will reach highest again in near future because many new project and many new investor come to market. This will make the price will increase
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 01:02:34 AM

Q1 2019 showed great resistance to the long bear market and this trend has entered into the Q2 with most of the valuable coins showing gradual increase in price. Bitcoin has crossed the $5.6K and this caused most of the altcoins to green along with it. The time to buy more and wait for the imminent bull market is now.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 01:30:49 AM

But compare early year, market cap value already increase to $180billions and i think its good start. I think volatile is a normal but looks market start to bullish again and hopely this continue and market cap value able to reach $250billion first
aditasetia123

Activity: 464

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 02:05:17 AM

But compare early year, market cap value already increase to $180billions and i think its good start. I think volatile is a normal but looks market start to bullish again and hopely this continue and market cap value able to reach $250billion first
if market capitalization up and down its very normal.trader and investors sometime withdraw their money ,and another investors coming with huge money.if we could maintain market cap around $180bio , maybe it could attract new investors.
Perie200

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 02:20:45 AM

Now in this market the one who is able to wait and has iron nerves wins. The market is still weak, it needs new investments and new fans. We need to wait for the influx of new investors and positive news from regulators.
carriagehoodlum

Activity: 312

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 02:43:58 AM

Now in this market the one who is able to wait and has iron nerves wins. The market is still weak, it needs new investments and new fans. We need to wait for the influx of new investors and positive news from regulators.
I think this market is stronger because the market is well formed, seeing that prices can survive after some of these increases are the main factors. and trade that I think is increasing, that is the key to this increasingly strong market.
harrypotpot
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 03:54:21 AM

This growth makes me very nervous. I  have only USDT and I do not buy yet. I don't see any reasons for the bull market
There is basically no indicators and reason that you can see where and when bull market will ever gonna come, I want to incur to people here just like me, that we should see the purpose of cryptocurrencies. Not by its market price, but with the technicalities and potential advantage of it compared to fiats.

Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 04:23:30 AM

We can welcome the correction in the investment market. But while waiting for growth is not necessary. We need a more active buying and a lot of money. We need new legislation to allow the work. Now very few countries who recognize bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: