Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:06:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The price of coins starts in green  (Read 15475 times)
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 02:36:16 PM

Now the price is almost $6000, if you really buy when make this thread then congrats for the profit.
But if you late buy, don't worry cause the situation now is overall good
If there's nothing happen, the bull is on the right way now.
if we consider that the cryptocurrency will again return to its maximum opposition as at the end of 2017, it is quite likely that today is a good moment for profitable investments.  Of course, it was much more profitable to make the purchase of cryptocurrency at the end of 2018, when the ethereum was about $ 76, and Bitcoin at $ 2,500.
Niam_bakri

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 02:39:55 PM

if we consider that the cryptocurrency will again return to its maximum opposition as at the end of 2017, it is quite likely that today is a good moment for profitable investments.  Of course, it was much more profitable to make the purchase of cryptocurrency at the end of 2018, when the ethereum was about $ 76, and Bitcoin at $ 2,500.
I don't really hope that this achievement can happen again for this year. which I hope is only better growth. better moving market. so far only moves are bitcoin and a few altcoins, and not many altcoins are following the movements of bitcoin.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 02:49:32 PM

We've been on a green track for some time now. this is happy because I experienced an increase in assets that I have. I've bought bitcoin when the price is in a cheap range and I also bought several altcoins. I am happy because I will get a big profit when selling it at this time. but I want to be patient because I am optimistic that the increase will come back. I will achieve even greater benefits.
shakesbear

Activity: 684
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 02:56:18 PM

More and more often I notice the messages in traders groups about the beginning of the bullish trend, I'm not sure yet, but I hope so.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
_Sergo

Activity: 798
Merit: 17

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 12:47:59 PM

More and more often I notice the messages in traders groups about the beginning of the bullish trend, I'm not sure yet, but I hope so.
and what is there to notice everything can be seen on the charts, 3 months graphs show a trend change and in the beginning of April the first distinct impulses went up

crispyfry211

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 02:23:17 PM

This is true as we seen on the market it is going great,and this is the time to make investments as we know this opportunity will make us recover the losses we have on the past years of cryptocurrency and now i have a good project to share with you to make investments if you are interested you can visit this project Dencoin tokens.
aderidwan98

Activity: 316

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 02:34:57 PM

Yes and now the cryptocurrency price is improving, and I see the price of bitcoin continues to rise day by day and later will be followed by altcoin
ChaoChibai

Activity: 588

-ethernity cloud-

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 03:07:31 PM

Just hope that the bullish trend will happen soon. I see that bitcoin is improving day by day and this is a good sign that the price will be higher and higher like it used to be.

Sonik33

Activity: 138
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 03:18:29 PM

The price of most coins lately is indeed green. But as a professional crypto currency player, we must remain vigilant about the development and movement of crypto currencies. We must be able to maintain the crypto currency to be stable and in good condition. We must remain active playing in the crypto currency market so that the price of this crypto currency remains green. If we are able to control the demand and supply of coins, the coins will survive in the market at a good price.
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 03:20:52 PM

We've been on a green track for some time now. this is happy because I experienced an increase in assets that I have. I've bought bitcoin when the price is in a cheap range and I also bought several altcoins. I am happy because I will get a big profit when selling it at this time. but I want to be patient because I am optimistic that the increase will come back. I will achieve even greater benefits.
maybe if you sell now you still get profits because bitcoin is already in the stage of increase. but if you are patient to hold on longer until the bitcoin up is higher it will make a big profit for you. believe it will happen.
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 03:27:45 PM

yes that's right and ever since your last post, the market has gained much profits but bitcoin has found it difficult to break the $9000 mark and have been forced to fall back to $7000. The question now what next?

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 03:29:52 PM

maybe if you sell now you still get profits because bitcoin is already in the stage of increase. but if you are patient to hold on longer until the bitcoin up is higher it will make a big profit for you. believe it will happen.
Being optimistic will gives you bigger returned, holding for longer time while calmly waiting for the new high really be a good long term investment, the market still swaying and if you have a good outlook and you are looking for bigger rewards, holding will be the best option and keep things to work with the cycle and bring everything according to what you are planning to achieved.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 03:30:06 PM

yes that's right and ever since your last post, the market has gained much profits but bitcoin has found it difficult to break the $9000 mark and have been forced to fall back to $7000. The question now what next?
The market experienced a correction again and I think this will still be able to rise again. but it does take time. we ourselves must be patient to wait for an increase in the market and also prepare our investment when it has experienced an increase again
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 03:32:25 PM

It's really nice to think about that December last year bitcoin price is $3,300. Now, it is $8,500 after 6 months. This is how cryptocurrency moves, very volatile and unpredictable. Experts are being more positive, thinking that bitcoin might reach $20,000 this year. If this happens, altcoins will experience the same.
ljane

Activity: 467

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 08:44:36 PM

Wow. That's great news to hear that the prices of coins are in green again. Let's hope the market becomes bullish very soon so that prices of coins increase. I believe the market will be better.

I’m me
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 09:43:12 PM

$ 20 000 is a price that is too high and will not be possible this year, if now $ 8,000 is likely to reach $ 20 000 must wait another 1-2 years

mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 10:02:47 PM

yes bitcoin and other altcoin seems green and bitcoin is very bullish and i can see 10k very soon.most altcoin will fly and make it new ATH .

kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 10:34:17 PM

Wow. That's great news to hear that the prices of coins are in green again. Let's hope the market becomes bullish very soon so that prices of coins increase. I believe the market will be better.

this is an old thread but the title is still related to the current crypto market, the cryptocurrency market has indeed been green again recently and indeed it's time for the crypto market to continue to grow because many predictions say the bull run has happened

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 10:35:30 PM

Now the price is almost $6000, if you really buy when make this thread then congrats for the profit.
But if you late buy, don't worry cause the situation now is overall good
If there's nothing happen, the bull is on the right way now.
beliefs like yours are very much needed in investing with crypto currencies because we know the risks in investing are very large, one of which is that prices cannot be predicted with certainty if the market is green, it is our advantage

That's true and correct investing in crypto currency is very risky if didn't it to handle how get gained, a lot of trader can get earn profits even if the price is in the drops using their skills and knowledge, for sure some of traders and bitcoin holders are getting again profits after the last weekend bitcoin drops their price at 7600$ if I'm not mistaken and now bitcoin inrease again their price as of now 8828.00 USD (2.30%)
1.00000000 BTC (0.00%) base from the coin market cap value.
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 10:52:31 PM

yes bitcoin and other altcoin seems green and bitcoin is very bullish and i can see 10k very soon.most altcoin will fly and make it new ATH .
I'm sure it will hit $ 10k, because this time just need a few hundred of usd to hit $9k. Not only that, the bullish right now keep strong day by day, hopefully it can make BTC set his foot again at the highest price that has ever happened before.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: