Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 07:42:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Access to the forum in Vietnam  (Read 396 times)
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:16:48 PM

Hello, my friends have some restrictions with access to the Bitcointalk in Vietnam, how can the solve it ?
I do not think this ban is being happened for your country. Ban is happening for policy violation which is mentioned on the forum rule.  Better check forum rules properly.
Infinixhot1996

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:08:08 PM

I'm not doing any bounty e.t.c my copy/paste hasn't got any goals regarding number of posts per day
Probably it was an attempt to make a post that'll earn you a merit which invariably will get you into one bounty or the other.
Your initial question has already been answered but sadly you've been banned
Would love to see how your ban appeal will look like,hope the word "friend/s" wouldn't come up
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1336

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 10:51:29 PM

Probably it's this reason.
I knew people, from different countries who experienced similar, some were demotivated for joining, but others just payed, the fee is small.
I think it's ok, if you consider your participation in forum seriously - why not to pay.
And if you take part in bounties, 1 or 2 bounties can pay more than this small fee
Dude, did you read other posts in this thread? OP and his friends were banned for plagiarism, it's not problem with evil IP or something similiar.

Flodner

Activity: 1960
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 12:13:30 AM

Dude, did you read other posts in this thread? OP and his friends were banned for plagiarism, it's not problem with evil IP or something similiar.

Yes, I read them and there is 1 example of copy-paste.
As I understand when a lot of similar activities and/or spam comes from certain IP - it becomes evil and that's the reason why "friends" can't register again
But in this case, if somebody wants to rethink behavior and be good member of forum - it seems paying fee is the best option

LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1336

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 12:31:05 AM

Yes, I read them and there is 1 example of copy-paste.
As I understand when a lot of similar activities and/or spam comes from certain IP - it becomes evil and that's the reason why "friends" can't register again
But in this case, if somebody wants to rethink behavior and be good member of forum - it seems paying fee is the best option
You're right about evil IP, but it's not an option for OP and his friends since they got banned. Even if they will try to pay this fee to create new account, it would be ban evasion.

Marshall14

Activity: 112
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:11:47 AM

I do not think this ban is being happened for your country. Ban is happening for policy violation which is mentioned on the forum rule.  Better check forum rules properly.
There is obviously no ban on the OP's friends per se,he only came up with a sort of cryptic post to find out why they were banned I guess.
Or it's either the OP and his friends didn't read the rules,or are totally oblivious of rules and do not even know what's a ban message.

Anyways it seems OP and his friends are all plagiarist,so OP has been added to the banned list, as he/she also cannot access the forum from Vietnam anymore  Grin
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: