Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 07:03:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC is rocking are we nearing to the bull run?  (Read 2144 times)
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:31:57 PM

It is hard to say as yet untill we see price recover to decent levels at the same time i would say market has turned positive both fundamentally and technically, news events are very positive as well like bitcoin satellites for btc transactions without internet and offline, many regulators giving green signal to btc and more and more states and countries are now accepting fee, payements and taxes by btc, so personally i expect these bulls will result in complete trend reversal and not just a bounce.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:38:42 PM

A lot of people have learnt their lessons. Do not see every uptrend of few days to be sign of bull run. Sometimes, it could fall, but we all hope it is truly a sign. You can still make good use of this time. The risk worth taken after you might have done your research.
Autumn.MediaGrp
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:39:16 PM

lol, we are still in the bear market we cant instantly turn bull with just like that, it happens with constant downtrend there will be a pullback of some short

MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:41:36 PM

I have this question on my mind also, I hope someone come and give a correct and accurate answer to this question, so I can prepare now for it.
TopT3ns

Activity: 2618
Merit: 572

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:43:29 PM

Some Interesting stuff going across the Crypto market, BTC is slowly recovering and there is a good change so far in the market, I guess we are nearing to the bull run. Are the happy days are on the way?
Only can hope it's really happen, because a lot of people who will happy for that. There is nothing good more than BTC up in crypto community. But always beware for bull trap because you can loss in invetsment if not carefully.
jbarcenas18

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:50:12 PM

We are hoping that this trend of recovering of BTC will permanent. People always watching BTC's value in the market so that they can sell their longest holding int their wallet. Cheesy

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:56:14 PM

Some Interesting stuff going across the Crypto market, BTC is slowly recovering and there is a good change so far in the market, I guess we are nearing to the bull run. Are the happy days are on the way?
Only can hope it's really happen, because a lot of people who will happy for that. There is nothing good more than BTC up in crypto community. But always beware for bull trap because you can loss in invetsment if not carefully.
All of us are waiting on that bull run happen, but I guess it is too early to celebrate that Bitcoin slowly recovers because you were right, let us be careful probably that is a bull trap behind that big whale's decision. Well, let's do hope it will continue growing up until next year. I would be happy even it reaches the Bitcoin price at 5k dollars before year end. So far I did not hear negative news that makes Bitcoin down again.
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 09:28:21 PM

Exactly! Have you seen this increase for last 3 days? Listen to me, this week will be a big green candle, so I suggest you to buy btc and other altcoins and expect a growth of market.
Don't repeat my mistakes and don't short crypto!

ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:45:37 PM

I'd like to believe that now the crypto market will only go up. Today we were discussing the news that supposedly one major player had completely closed his positions, which were opened in the futures market precisely for a fall. And he also noted that stop squeezing this lemon. All this of course is strange and coincided with the date of December 17 and the beginning of growth. Maybe this was the mysterious whale that Bitcoin dumped throughout 2018, one can only guess, but if this is true, then most likely the crypto market was actually at the bottom and now it will only go upwards. Let's hope so.
Tr0p1k

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:01:38 PM

It's a bulltrap.. No signs and no reason for bullrun.. Btc will go under $2500 and bullrun will start after the summer of 2020..
ellensmith025

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:07:44 AM

You can never approve at 100%. Now the activity may be due to the pre-New Year fever, then people will rest and sum up the year, so the amount of investment will be minimal. It can also expand the market. Therefore, we only need to observe and hope for a good outcome.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:10:50 AM

This up movement of the BTC price more like a jump of a dead cat, I think there is some time to bullrun

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
gostop

Activity: 388

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:11:55 AM

Yes, a new round of bull market is coming, the cryptocurrency market has been waiting for a long time, and the 13-month downturn has allowed the cryptocurrency market to take off again. This is a good opportunity to buy coins quickly.

maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:17:54 AM

This up movement of the BTC price more like a jump of a dead cat, I think there is some time to bullrun

Yes the price of BTC is making happy for lot of the investors. Just we need to be very cautious and wait for few more week to see if it will nearing to bull run or not based on the experts review and market analysis. Enjoy folks!BTC is rocking now..

Am I spamming? Report me!
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:22:57 AM

I doubt very much that this bitcoin increase will be delayed for a long time, in my opinion, the market is still dominated by a bear market. Although I agree that the rise is very good, but it is not worth relaxing, it is still too early.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:31:15 AM

The remaini remaining days in this year will be interesting and exciting for us all as there is a signal for bull run. The while year has been bearish and I guess next year will be totally different from what we saw and experienced this year in cryptocurrency market. Bettet days are ahead!

therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:34:47 AM

I have this question on my mind also, I hope someone come and give a correct and accurate answer to this question, so I can prepare now for it.

Nobody got answer on that question Smiley If somebody will tell you that we going back to 2k range , do you will believe him ? Better think out of the box with your head and should be fine Smiley Dollar cost average probably would be the best , atleast thats how i would do .
ArtemSergeevich

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:42:48 AM

It’s too early to talk about it, I think we will still fall to $ 2500. But starting from spring we will start to grow, maybe even up to 6-7 thousand.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:55:42 AM

It's a quick recovery for few days and its fast to see that bitcoin cash (abc) also moved quickly.

This is the trend right now and everyone believes that this is the start of the bull run. Though I'm happy but not convinced that this is really the bull run. We can hit up to $15,000 for next year's ending month, I don't expect high ceiling price by 2019.

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:58:58 AM

Maybe it is happy days because for sure many people invest again their money. Bull run start and we need to maintain that for our future. I hope even next year we see the market 50 percent recover even in the month of january 2019.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: