Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:42:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC is rocking are we nearing to the bull run?  (Read 2132 times)
Genkotsu

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:24:10 PM

Maybe the will be a mini bull run before 2019, the green on coinmarketcap give me some sort of encouragement, so let's see how it will look like in this remaining 10 days.
i have the same thought with you, this is just small bull before bearish are coming again in the next year
like few month ago in 2017 and the begin this year until 18 December

VieleSind

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:27:20 PM

Although price of almost cryptocurrencies in crypto market is increasing but I don't think it's a signal of a bull run in the near future. BTC and almost other price of cryptocurrencies in crypto market has increased for few recent days but for now seem like they're falling back again.
luckydag

Activity: 742
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:36:27 PM

Although price of almost cryptocurrencies in crypto market is increasing but I don't think it's a signal of a bull run in the near future. BTC and almost other price of cryptocurrencies in crypto market has increased for few recent days but for now seem like they're falling back again.

I don't think the price is going to get higher. Because the transitions are not so obvious. Prices will rise when no one expects it.
Ubrfeh

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:53:26 PM

Some Interesting stuff going across the Crypto market, BTC is slowly recovering and there is a good change so far in the market, I guess we are nearing to the bull run. Are the happy days are on the way?
What we see now in the market I think it's just a rebound , and more likely we will fall more and I think we will find below a new bottom
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:55:35 PM

For some reason, I am sure that the bull races will start soon, I think the peak will be on holiday holidays when most traders will have a rest! Cheesy
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2408
Merit: 265

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:56:51 PM

Some Interesting stuff going across the Crypto market, BTC is slowly recovering and there is a good change so far in the market, I guess we are nearing to the bull run. Are the happy days are on the way?
Don't get caught in the bull trap so be cautious this time even,but for the last few days altcoins and bitcoin were bumping with good amout of bump everyday but not continuous bullish,maybe it is enough to produce new investors when we are nearing to new year and first quarter of 2019.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 06:03:00 PM

Don't buy BTC right now, you will regret soon. BTC pump was artificial, next move will be to the 3500, then we will see the real vector of price movement.
kaito.

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 06:17:13 PM

certainly this is a good sign so let's just hope it's not just some bull trap, since there's no one who wouldn't be happy if bull run really happen this month.
well even if it's just a fake bullrun it's still considered a good thing since there will be many new investor on the market.
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 06:18:53 PM

I feel is a sign that the bulls are around the corner and the run might happen at anytime, let's just keep hoping and see what the market brings.
pavan@hosur

Activity: 499

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 06:19:07 PM

each and so on create a theme with any bitcoin movement, let's be aware - a couple of people move it and the rest are just a herd

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:21:16 PM

Let's cross our fingers and hold our breath. We can only hope for the best and wait patiently. I think all the people in the cryptocurrency market would like this.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
xeltran
Copper Member

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:22:05 PM

Bull trap . The volume isn't there for it to rocket ( by that I mean breaking past 4400) .
I still feel we will see 2800 .
Bottom January.

ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:34:06 PM

As the practice of the crypto market of past years shows, after each fall there is an increase several times greater than the previous one. One thing remains, wait for the long-awaited reversal. 100% nobody can say what will happen next, perhaps this is already an increase, perhaps we will still fall down. I believe that you need to always think about the good and this good will come. Moreover, every year there is more and more positive news about the development of the crypto industry as a whole, which means there will definitely be growth.
basici

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:36:04 PM

probably soon there will really be something big and we will soon find out about it. I really hope to raise cryptocurrency prices

BtcEX Btc : Exchange for Everyone
We offer the most profitable and comfortable exchange rates for cryptocurrency
https://bxlend.com/
karsy

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:44:50 PM

I think that it's very early to predict a new bullrun. We should wait until the appearance of new good news. Also cryptomarket is needed in new investments. The volume is very low now.

Perkovic

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:59:30 PM

To be honest, I don’t even know what to expect from the cryptocurrency market. probably it would be a New Year's gift from cryptocurrency

inMIN.it TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY██
ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018 ██
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:43:29 PM

We should not conclude yet on bull run. Well there might not be bear market this year again and we might have seen seen the last already.
Then there are still some tokens that are good for buy at the moment, before the market surges.
Mikcik

Activity: 742

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:45:52 PM

Are the happy days are on the way?

While I am more than happy to see the new trend for Bitcoin and altcoins, I'd be cautious to state "the happy days are on the way".
It could still be a bull trap.
Also after such depression the recovery is not huge. I mean, we are only back to the prices from about 2 weeks ago.
Of course, the speculators with enough funds and balls make nice money these days, but myself I still wait and see what's to happen.

Same right here, not quite satisfied and I'm hoping that it might not be a bull trap, if this run turns out successful and continues to have this kind of expression on the remaining days then I'll be ecstatic when this happens, not quite satisfied with the price though, I'm willling to observe whatever the cost will be.

I see the market going down today, all prices start to fall again after a few days of recovery. And it makes me think that this is just a small recovery before Christmas and the upcoming New Year
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:29:06 AM

I hope its true, bitcoin back above $4000 this week and hopely this is continue in 2019. But i am decide to hold my coin for long term at least until end 2019 because market fluctuation very high and i dont have a skill to read market movement.
arcadierx
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 01:14:46 AM

Not in a few weeks i would say. I've been watching the market for the past few weeks, everyday and it just keeps on dropping, it won't have a stable increase in price. Hopefully we can start the bull run by early 2019!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: