Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:44:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC is rocking are we nearing to the bull run?  (Read 2132 times)
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 01:19:45 AM

Lol, yeah a little over optimistic I think.
Although I understand your excitement, take a step back.
These types of gains and losses are normal in crypto.
With each pump there is always a price correction.
To really see if we are going into a bull run, you have to track the progress over weeks.

And as I am typing this, the price of btc has fallen back to under $4000.
It typically happens when the weekend comes.

It will be interesting to see how things go over christmas and new years.
Perhaps we will see growth but mostly I think it will be just be more of the same.

mazdafunsun

Activity: 490
Merit: 123

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:34:53 AM

Some Interesting stuff going across the Crypto market, BTC is slowly recovering and there is a good change so far in the market, I guess we are nearing to the bull run. Are the happy days are on the way?

It does not happen like that, just because we had some bottom and some small relief rally doe snot mean that the bull run will just magically happe,
Things have to change or they ave to be some be some news that they will chnage for sure, for example -regulation in certian countries for crypto exchnages!

lrvjvt

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:42:41 AM

Today, the market has once again fallen sharply. Maybe the market will return to the bottom in the next few days. We always like to guess any scene about the "bull", but in fact we are still in a huge bear market, don't think so fast bear market is over. I must say a word to OP: please be cautious!
Although we need to be optimistic about the market, we still have to be careful about the stones under our feet.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
LukkasG

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:00:30 AM

It might be the case. But everything is possible in crypto and we should be cautious since it also can be a trap. I hope we will not see even deeper bottom...
TBboys

Activity: 126
Merit: 15

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:18:34 AM

The real bull won't come so soon. It's more likely to be a trap. The market has just started to rise a few days ago. We can't confirm that this is a bullish signal so early, and it takes more time to observe it. I noticed that the market has turned red again today.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Stervyatnik

Activity: 249
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:48:17 AM

So far it is difficult to say whether the long-awaited bull trend has begun or whether it was just a pullback, but time will tell!
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 10:00:26 AM

Some Interesting stuff going across the Crypto market, BTC is slowly recovering and there is a good change so far in the market, I guess we are nearing to the bull run. Are the happy days are on the way?
I would like to believe. However, it is too early to talk about this. Yes, the last week Bitcoin showed good growth results. If on December 18 its cost was $ 3,567, then on December 21 its price was $ 4,091. Today, his course fell slightly below $ 4,000 again. This is the usual volatility or growth, time will tell.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:45:54 AM

Bitcoin had biggest transaction in market and i think i will not worry about bitcoin price because i am believe it will rising again. Bitcoin will traded in nasdaq and i think if nasdaq start trade bitcoin, more big investor will buying bitcoin and the price will increasing

bgpsq

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:50:32 AM

Many people are waiting for this and many people believe in this, but this is a good moment when manipulate the market - make bull trap (FOMO) and after that send market back to low numbers Cheesy.
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:56:45 PM

All signs of the bullish market are here. Bitcoins price raises and all altcoins are following its price. With the upcoming Bakkt launch I do not see any reasons for another long fall. Keep holding your crypto and be patient.
I think that on the whole there is nothing big left, today this is the most correct thing to do, because today this investment will be correct in any case. In general, I support your opinion on this matter.
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:01:32 PM

I really hope so that the market will meet its bull run, looking the way of the market today already making me happy and perhaps many other than me also feeling the same way. So lets all hope that the bull run will really happen.
Hopefully this is what really remains for us, I think that today it would probably be best to try to invest and help create a market with bullish moods. So try to still invest. But do not do this without analyzing the project.
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:03:49 PM

we are on the bull run now though many people are not feeling it coz of the movement is so slow.
But if you will look on it we've been 4 days here, they are just like the big rise.
all i know now all the person who collect at deep is the best now.
donass1
Copper Member

Activity: 226
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:29:07 PM

While we anticipate for the bull, I would rather be wary of the bull trap. We lost about 1000 usd a month ago from btc and if the upward trend in btc tops up 150usd without resistance.. Maybe I can buy in

trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:09:11 PM

we are on the bull run now though many people are not feeling it coz of the movement is so slow.
But if you will look on it we've been 4 days here, they are just like the big rise.
all i know now all the person who collect at deep is the best now.
It may be that they deceive us as usual, because today there are very big problems, because today many investors still continue to work with what is called hope. Surely, you can only say that we can only do this.
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:12:51 PM

While we anticipate for the bull, I would rather be wary of the bull trap. We lost about 1000 usd a month ago from btc and if the upward trend in btc tops up 150usd without resistance.. Maybe I can buy in
That's it. It is necessary to understand that there is such information, because there is a very high probability that a bull trap is actually formed on the charts. Be careful, anything can happen.
asbak66
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 02:17:34 PM

I hope so cause we already suffer a lot on this year, as you know this year is very bad for all crypto community cause so many bad news on crypto.
So many FUD and other bad things that I hope not appear again on next year cause we really need good news to gain more trust on crypto.

el_lobo
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:19:41 PM

It would be really nice if the next bullrun would start, but somehow i do not believe in it.
I have no idea why, but i do not trust the market right now.
The last few weeks have probably just made me too insecure.
rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:21:38 PM

Well theres nothing impossible,the most important is we have seen that its value slowly climbs upward.Seeing this price changes makes us hope for a better 2019..bitcoiners would celebrate when the market recovers.

rhyajelle

Activity: 532

https://www.empirehotels.io/

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 02:27:54 PM

hope that is true! but I am very sure that this will happen, because if you look at it from the BTC chart it has been bearish since March to the beginning of December, it is a long journey and now the market has started to stabilize and will experience bullish.

EMPC  Token
EMPIREHOTELS (EMPC) used for business, hotel ,Room booking
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ? face Book  Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019
criket

Activity: 896

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:30:41 PM

hope that is true! but I am very sure that this will happen, because if you look at it from the BTC chart it has been bearish since March to the beginning of December, it is a long journey and now the market has started to stabilize and will experience bullish.
hope that is true and soon to happen. the bear market has passed, and don't come back. now we must welcome and prepare for the arrival of the bull market which can come anytime, whether the rest of this year or will come next year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: