Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:31:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC is rocking are we nearing to the bull run?  (Read 2132 times)
Zapitmyname

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:38:02 AM

Some Interesting stuff going across the Crypto market, BTC is slowly recovering and there is a good change so far in the market, I guess we are nearing to the bull run. Are the happy days are on the way?
Yes it is a great news for all of us. This time we will be more happy as it will now grow continuously. I think the Xmas is going to bring more happiness as we are getting return from our investment and we will be ready for a full celebration this year.
zerrtty

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:55:10 AM

Some Interesting stuff going across the Crypto market, BTC is slowly recovering and there is a good change so far in the market, I guess we are nearing to the bull run. Are the happy days are on the way?
I do not think so. The price of bitcoin is in a certain range and does not leave it yet. Bitcoin price should return at least $ 6000 and then we can talk about something more specific. I think that the upward trend is about to begin no earlier than mid-2019.

trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:40:25 PM

I hope so cause we already suffer a lot on this year, as you know this year is very bad for all crypto community cause so many bad news on crypto.
So many FUD and other bad things that I hope not appear again on next year cause we really need good news to gain more trust on crypto.
Let's hope that everything will really be all right and we will no longer fall, because today there are great opportunities, but as you can see, there is no evidence that we are going up until we can talk about local pumping
VaLeRaaa

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:44:03 PM

Germany's second largest stock exchange will trade in cryptocurrency. This indicates the approach of a bull rally.
The Bison App developed by Sowa Labs, a wholly-owned fintech subsidiary of Börse Stuttgart, the second largest stock exchange in Germany has announced plans to launch a cryptocurrency exchange platform with initial support for Bitcoin, XRP, Ethereum and Litecoin. Making the announcement in a post on its official Twitter account, Bison App revealed that the new service will go into its exclusive beta testing phase sometime in January 2019 in what will be a significant move for a platform owned by Europe’s ninth-largest stock exchange.
https://www.ccn.com/stuttgart-stock-exchange-to-list-bitcoin-litecoin-xrp-ethereum-on-upcoming-crypto-trading-platform/

vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:51:18 PM

Maybe so, and maybe not, because the cryptocurrency market is not predictable, and what will happen next is very difficult, almost at random!
cryptofunn

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 02:56:26 PM

it is necessary to understand that this market movement is just a correction of the fall. We are still in a fall phase.

Ayomiqueen
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:39:44 PM

So many are rejoicing now that we have some green in the board but never forget to sell after the pump as the dip is the next thing and can't be evicted in this game of trading , so when red takes on the board too many should know is best time to buy and now to sell .

Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:45:09 PM

The guys absolutely can not say when the next bull rally begins. but you can definitely say that it will definitely be.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:56:02 PM

I hope so cause we already suffer a lot on this year, as you know this year is very bad for all crypto community cause so many bad news on crypto.
So many FUD and other bad things that I hope not appear again on next year cause we really need good news to gain more trust on crypto.
Let's hope that everything will really be all right and we will no longer fall, because today there are great opportunities, but as you can see, there is no evidence that we are going up until we can talk about local pumping
this last week of 2019 could be the moment for cryptocurrency price movement , we've see in few days ago alll cryptocurrency price rise more than 10% .and look like reversal sign already set.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 03:58:16 PM

this last week of 2019 could be the moment for cryptocurrency price movement , we've see in few days ago alll cryptocurrency price rise more than 10% .and look like reversal sign already set.
guys, honestly, I don't want to be deceived again, because it happened at the end of 2017. Of course, Bitcoin will show some growth today, but such a bull run as it was last year will not happen.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:23:14 PM

Don't be too tall to have wishful thinking. Indeed, at present BTC has begun to rise again, but still needs to be followed again, that prices at the beginning of the year for 2019 cannot be guaranteed that prices will rise high. But still be careful in investing, because market prices are not a guarantee to save your investment.
Keep on collecting and doing your work if you invest.
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:39:09 PM

This is probably the last pump before we fall further down to $2,500.
I'm hopeful for crypto market but I don't expect reversal this month.
If it happens good. If it doesn't happen, I won't be depressed.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
shakesbear

Activity: 684

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:43:21 PM

To be honest, I would be glad to have the opportunity to buy cheap bitcoin and some Alts, I will be glad to any future.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
alexsoul

Activity: 182

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:44:01 PM

In my opinion, it is too early to talk about bullrun and what we are seeing now is more like a bear trap. Until now, the exact dates of the events are unknown, which, as many believe, should give impetus to the development of the market, Bakkt is likely to move again. So do not jump to conclusions, and watch the market.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:52:00 PM

I dont see any bullru, its fake rocking.
Bull start when we at minimum back to the 6k usd price

tonibyuzen

Activity: 168

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:16:38 PM

Bullrun will come, in a year, in two or three. But enough with every change of course to ask whether the very moment. If you want to understand how the cryptocurrency market will behave and whether bullrun has come, study the market, read books, articles, listen to expert opinions. Now there is no reason for the growth of the market, except for the manipulation of the price.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
paz-1991

Activity: 71

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:23:32 PM

I would remain patient and calm, let us not jump to the conclusions. It is too early to mark the last couple of days as the beginning of the bull run.
Peacemaker1994

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:26:25 PM

Well let's not be in haste to start celebrating I must say I am glad with the improvement in bitcoin price but going by a notable figures in cryptocurrency space he said there are limitation for now that would prevent bitcoin from going above $4300
Wyndesam

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:34:55 PM

To be honest, I would be glad to have the opportunity to buy cheap bitcoin and some Alts, I will be glad to any future.
I think this price which is now bitcoin and Ethereum is great for investing in the long, of course has not yet come a bullish trend but I think the reversal is close already

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:37:05 PM

It is too early to predict about bull run. Many positive news are circulating in this market. So we saw a good pump in last few days almost in every coin. Bitcoin is also grow a little in a short moment that's why its looks like a beginning of a bull run. But there is still a strong resistance in 4500-4600$. If btc overcome that resistance then we will see a great run from there. Let's see what happens and hope for the best.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: