Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:11:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC is rocking are we nearing to the bull run?  (Read 2132 times)
brixbounty

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:41:31 PM

Maybe you're right, I just want to hope that soon the bear market will end and we will see a new bullrun. But while I am very careful and try to constantly monitor the change in the rate, so as not to miss the moment it is profitable to buy cryptocurrency.

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gulshan1

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 06:24:14 PM

Btc movement is showing many hints to go Upward after a very long time and people are waiting for that good bull run for everyone which is very important for all investors.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:20:00 AM

To be honest, I would be glad to have the opportunity to buy cheap bitcoin and some Alts, I will be glad to any future.
I think this price which is now bitcoin and Ethereum is great for investing in the long, of course has not yet come a bullish trend but I think the reversal is close already

The bulls will certainly come, but they will not appear this year. Probably, in winter 2019, something will change for the better. Bitcoin and altcoins prices are still fluctuating a lot, therefore, it is difficult to make any prognoses.
andra73

Activity: 430
Merit: 10

terra-credit.com

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:22:23 AM

Btc movement is showing many hints to go Upward after a very long time and people are waiting for that good bull run for everyone which is very important for all investors.
Hopefully imminent price rise of btc, because we got to see a verdant markets yesterday but now the market back down again. unstable market moves, and hopefully this could be the trend for btc ride back.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
den11111

Activity: 246

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:23:16 AM

I do not think the market can recover so quickly. Maybe we just saw a big rally in the past few days, but for the market to recover and increase in price, it takes a lot longer. Perhaps the end of 2019 or early 2020 market can recover.
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:26:34 AM

Some Interesting stuff going across the Crypto market, BTC is slowly recovering and there is a good change so far in the market, I guess we are nearing to the bull run. Are the happy days are on the way?
There will be no bull run you need to get that off your head. But the good news is that the market is recovering gradually

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:44:19 AM

The bulls will certainly come, but they will not appear this year. Probably, in winter 2019, something will change for the better. Bitcoin and altcoins prices are still fluctuating a lot, therefore, it is difficult to make any prognoses.

In addition, there are too many people willing to sell bitcoin at a price of $ 6,000 - $ 10,000, and this could well serve as a strong obstacle to a bullish run.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
accounting 181293

Activity: 662
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:58:54 AM

bull? it's still too early to say the bull run has arrived. we must be wise to see this not to get trapped by the trap. make sure first before buying coins in the market. like today the market may rise yesterday, but there has been another decline that will occur.
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:24:31 AM

Usually in BTC what seems to be going on is the exact opposite of what it is actually happening... I am wishing that these are the first signs of recovery and of the next bull run... but the recovery is still slim and some things point to a bull trap, so fingers crossed and prepared for the worst...
At this point there is a lot of recovery still to be done before we can say that the tendency has inverted....

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 11:57:58 AM

I think the bull season will begin as the end of January or the beginning of February. And until then, I think that the sudden decline and sudden rise in the market will continue. So I will continue to wait for a period of 1 month without panic. Because when the bull season starts again, everyone in the market will be happy.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:59:33 AM

Hate to say this but we might face another correction after Christmas - New year season.
A second wave of dips so it can allow the market to pursue to a greater and higher cap soon. Just few more months and years and we'll literally see a moon.
arkawa040

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 12:14:20 PM

My opinion is that it is still too early for market growth, it will start not earlier than at the beginning of the year, I think we see a slight increase because many investors are gradually starting to buy Bitcoin, but I still think that we will see a slight decline, of course we can gradually buy Bitcoin, and we can wait a little more)
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 12:26:52 PM

bull? it's still too early to say the bull run has arrived. we must be wise to see this not to get trapped by the trap. make sure first before buying coins in the market. like today the market may rise yesterday, but there has been another decline that will occur.

I thought that before the new year, Bitcoin will show a sharp and fast momentum up and we will consolidate above $ 7,000. Perhaps today's decline is due with Bakkt!?
caffu chino

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 12:32:06 PM

if the price of bitcoin can reach $ 4.5K I'm sure the bullrun has begun. but as long as it hasn't happened yet, I can't just see this situation as a market correction. Don't be too quick to conclude the bull at this time or you will be disappointed.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
der_troll

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 12:50:37 PM

We will see what happens next. During the last days the price of crypto currency has pumped and Ethereum made x2 from its price. I think we will have another downtrend for several weeks and then the next bull run is going to be launched.
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:03:37 PM

You should not consider the market as a continuous series of bull run and a bearish trend. There are 4 phases of the market, it is:
1 - accumulation. This period immediately after a long fall. And now we are in this phase of the market (we see that now the market is moving without an obvious trend).
2 - the period when money is earn. This is when the price breaks through the base and is rapidly going up (now we don’t see this).
3 - distribution. After a rapid uptrend, the price again begins to trade in the side range.
4 - downward trend. Here it is clear that the price is moving down.
These phases of the market can be applied to any timeframes.
And if you look globally, now we are in the first phase. I see no signs of the second phase yet, but I suppose that we will see a real bull run no earlier than the summer of 2019. Of course, until the summer, we will locally experience all these phases many times, but there will be no real market reversal.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
thepanicpoint

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:10:25 PM

Some Interesting stuff going across the Crypto market, BTC is slowly recovering and there is a good change so far in the market, I guess we are nearing to the bull run. Are the happy days are on the way?
I guess 3000 dollar was bottom for this huge bear market, it can retest again 3k but I don't expect more dips like 2500-2600 anymore and I hope I will be right about this.

VaLeRaaa

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:10:33 PM

Every year, in the bear market, Bitcoin "dies"))) Just some kind of Phoenix Grin. In 2018 it was 90 times Roll Eyes))) Bitcoin is only ahead.
The rumors of bitcoin’s death are greatly exaggerated, according to the stunning number of obituaries it racked up during a dismal crypto bear market.

The original cryptocurrency has died 90 times in 2018, according to 99 Bitcoins. That’s slightly less than the 125 times it died in 2017.
https://www.ccn.com/bitcoin-died-90-times-in-2018/

adterna

Activity: 1008

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:15:38 PM

Yes, hopefully these happy days have lasted a long time, not just for a moment, after a few months ago all of the anthusiast crypto experienced a difficult time, now when the crypto anthusiast is getting back profits.

────────  WORLD BEST MINER  ────────
CRYPTO MINING  [       JOIN NOW!          ]
GENESIS MINING  [       JOIN NOW!          ]
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:48:27 PM

Maybe so, and maybe not, because the cryptocurrency market is not predictable, and what will happen next is very difficult, almost at random!
Today, the BTC begins to weaken, that is, growth is significantly reduced, but if we analyze from the point of view of fundamental analysis, then there is an opinion that a rebound will soon await us, which will soon begin to show serious results.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: