Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:05:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggest some good token.  (Read 971 times)
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:08:59 AM

I think don't buy now because the market is going up, waiting for correction prices. if you have a lot of money I think it's good to trade in bitcoin or bchsv and bchabc

even in my opinion SV and BCH are still in a state of being shut down, where it is also very dangerous to buy, when we buy, the market conditions start to saturate and decline. I think it would be better to open CMC and see the big losers section. There may be some coin references that can be used enough to buy
Forget about that fake coins, they are here to mess the market.
I suggest you look for the real valuable coins which are down big time, one good example is ETH because anytime it could skyrocket to the moon.
At this bear market there's a lot of choices but we should already accumulated a lot before the rocket will take off.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:52:18 AM

I think any coin is good to buy now at these low bear market prices.
no, we also need to think about the advantages and disadvantages of the coin before buying it. yes, there are lots of good coins, but we don't just buy them. choose coins that we think are good and profitable for the long and short term.
tarukam
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:06:50 AM

I think buying tokens that have a good project to reduce gambling risks like stellar, xrp, ethereum and some other coins, try to look at the coinmarketcap

leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:23:21 AM

Please suggest me some good token.  Which hsve low possibility risk. 
Low risk is only available for tokens being developed with an investment fund available. They are associated with many major partners. CTP will be a very potential token and it can x50 its value.
you can check it out here:
https://contentsprotocol.io/

kagawawa

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:06:26 AM

A few coins that i think we should buy and hold for the future are ETH, Ripple, ADX, NEO, ADA, TRX they are good coins and very high potential profitability that you should hoard because they are safe.
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:48:07 AM

I recommend bitcoin, waves, ethereum and ripple. I can't calculate how much the risk once you invest in those token but i'm pretty sure that once you invest in those token you can have huge profit in this coming 2019. Just take the risk if you want to invest in good token.
Tiger 8.8mm

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:47:25 AM

I will recommend  you to  learn how to use the foundamentals to decide which currency suits you.
As a newbie you should check coins and tokens which are much higher in the rankings by market capitalization on CMC. Judging by that, bitcoin would be the best option, then Ripple, the ethereum and so on.
rysea2

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:24:43 AM

To avoid higher risks you should choose to invest in coins that have high trust and also have good trading volumes. Maybe you can choose it on the list of the top 10 coin marketcaps, but you have to keep doing the research carefully because even so they still have risks.

Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:00:23 AM

now for example we want to invest to choose a number of altcoins in my opinion there are still many potential altcoins whose prices are still said to be cheap, and also have no risk of course besides you asking for solutions or opinions here, it is better you can do your own research, if for my current advice You can choose to buy, BITCOIN, ETHEREUM,XRP, GELOMBANG, XLM, NEO & EOS, it is a number of altcoins in my opinion, whether you choose or not, return to your own mind and heart that can decide.

Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 12:07:02 PM

I recommend bitcoin, waves, ethereum and ripple. I can't calculate how much the risk once you invest in those token but i'm pretty sure that once you invest in those token you can have huge profit in this coming 2019. Just take the risk if you want to invest in good token.
If you buy that for sure they have big or huge profit are really come to you in the year 2019. Because in that year the price of the bitcoin become more ten thousands dollars whie ethereum become thousands of dollars and for the waves and ripple become hundreds dollars.
incomefromcoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 12:20:37 PM

in my view the best coin to buy for 2019 is Neo Tron Iota and binance and powerledger and hacken and ocn and icon all these coins developments we can trust for growth
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 12:55:08 PM

in my view the best coin to buy for 2019 is Neo Tron Iota and binance and powerledger and hacken and ocn and icon all these coins developments we can trust for growth

You can include OMG, BAt and Pundi too they are active and having a good project. Pundi is doing great and they  have product a portable  terminal for buying cryptocurrency. You can check also the top list here https://ethplorer.io/top

Open for Campaigns
TheReverend

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:30:05 PM

in my opinion no one can tell you because everyone's opinion is different if you ask 50 people they could give a different answer, so I think it's better to look for it yourself, it's not too difficult to do if you are diligent.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 03:52:04 PM

If you are looking for good coins for investment then you have to rely on well-established coins such as Ethereum, Neo, Cardano, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin, as you want to do it safely, these coins are quite safe. Many other newly listed and other coins are risky.

Vitaly2142

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:24:48 PM

I advise you to look at ADEX, they offer us an idea that will help develop Internet advertising and take it to a new level, so I think that ADX is a good option for now.
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 07:12:10 PM

I advise you to look at ADEX, they offer us an idea that will help develop Internet advertising and take it to a new level, so I think that ADX is a good option for now.
  Cool ADX is a good project, especially relevant, because substantial money is concentrated in the advertising business. AdEx covers all interactions between publishers, advertisers and end users. I think it can be considered for investment. Just released the update - https://medium.com/the-adex-blog/announcing-the-adex-registry-adx-staking-part-1-1516d5834991

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:31:58 PM

If you're not willing to do your own research and make your own investment decisions but instead ask strangers on an internet forum to do your homework for you, then investing is not for you.
Sorry man, why are you lazy to do your own home work? Finding the good token to buy is your own duty. If you cannot do so then invest in your own risk and good losing your money. Sorry no food for lazy man.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 11:52:55 PM

Since most of the replies here are ripple, litecoin, ethereum and stellar. I suggest you to buy tron. Yes, it has a  big community. It has a lot of development and everyone of us is waiting for that moment. Buy tron right now or you miss the train when it pumps high. You can also buy neo because someday, it may dethrone the ethereum due to the clog of network. In the end, it is up to your decision.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
makerofall

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:47:21 AM

Look at the ETN and its history of the previous few months of the dumping market. You will find that coin as a stronger coin of all other coins. If you will invest in that coin then you will find your money in a more secure asset. If you do not adopt it then Bitcoin is best from remaining.
cryptolab111

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:07:14 AM

Hello guys! Please remake you question. You wanna know about token or maybe cryptocurrency? Because token and crypto has some differents.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: