Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:21:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggest some good token.  (Read 973 times)
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:41:51 AM

Please suggest me some good token.  Which hsve low possibility risk. 

I only suggest LTC and XRP, bitcoin and eth become alternative. I will not say good token because everything look's bad so the best option is buy number 1 - 5 coins from coinmarketcap list. Token depend on crypto moving price action and all you need to do is predict and calculation it not chose token. Know the trend is really important before take any coins or " tokens ". Think again and good luck to you.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:28:00 AM

Please suggest me some good token.  Which hsve low possibility risk.  
No one can answer which token has low risk,if they knows that then they can be a millionaire by now right?

All the crypto currency investments are risky just understand that and invest on any coins which you think has low risks.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:10:51 PM

Maybe you should go for those coins that performed really well last year. Coins like Litecoin (LTC) will be worth investing some funds in. You can also buy XRP, jt has performed really well this year and taken the second position from the smart ETH. ETH is still doing good anyway. Some people are mentioning Stellar, but I don’t really know what to say about that one, it hasn’t performed as expected this year.
mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:19:39 PM

I will suggest you to invest in BTC, ETH, XRP and BCH only. There is other crypto currency that is reliable in this situation. There are many altcoins which have been disappeared totally from the market, that were very good at some time, medical currency token was 0.54$ in May and now it is 0.015$. HBZ token was 0.15$ in ICO and now it is 0.0005$. These are only examples.
yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:29:48 PM

I think buying tokens that have a good project to reduce gambling risks like stellar, xrp, ethereum and some other coins, try to look at the coinmarketcap

Stellar and EOS are very good variants. Meanwhile, you can pay your attention to some other tokens, which can become the leaders of the 2019 race. These are TRON, Cardano, and VeChain.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 09:12:53 PM

I will pick eth,waves,xlm,dash,neo.. My choice has bias if you pay attention due to proven statistic records of coin(token).Since eth is cheap and involving ico requires eth it is best choice to buy eth and participate in new projects.
samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 09:51:36 PM

Please suggest me some good token.  Which hsve low possibility risk.  
I suggest to buy a top 10 coin in the market because it means this coin have a good value and it will give you a good profit in the future. And also that coins is have great price that never failed you to earn a profit.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:56:39 PM

This should not be done like this, in trading you should do your own research in order to lessen the risk. If you don’t know much about the market, you’d better not to invest at all because you will just lose money if you continue that. Every coin here is a risk to invest, better to know how to handle risk well.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 11:19:30 PM

With my past experience and profit I have make through token I believed the best token which have low risk, well developer team and good community support will be token issued by an crypto exchange site. Meanwhile NXY is the right token because aside the profit you make trading the token you'll also get paid every week in USDT or BTC by Nexybit exchange for every NXY you hold.

D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:13:43 AM

This should not be done like this, in trading you should do your own research in order to lessen the risk. If you don’t know much about the market, you’d better not to invest at all because you will just lose money if you continue that. Every coin here is a risk to invest, better to know how to handle risk well.
own research will be more plausible if someone is not good at doing research, when the OP makes a post I think he is a layman. you shouldn't suggest research
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:47:04 AM

Please suggest me some good token.  Which have low possibility risk. 
This should not be done like this, in trading, you should do your own research in order to lessen the risk. If you don’t know much about the market, you’d better not to invest at all because you will just lose money if you continue that. Every coin here is a risk to invest, better to know how to handle risk well.
own research will be more plausible if someone is not good at doing research when the OP makes a post I think he is a layman. you shouldn't suggest research

Exactly, each one has a different view about the market and the coins. People should research their own coins in the market instead of other people predictions. Follow their channels and updates about their progress which will help you to find some knowledge and start investing in those coins.
NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 04:03:40 AM

This should not be done like this, in trading, you should do your own research in order to lessen the risk. If you don’t know much about the market, you’d better not to invest at all because you will just lose money if you continue that. Every coin here is a risk to invest, better to know how to handle risk well.
own research will be more plausible if someone is not good at doing research when the OP makes a post I think he is a layman. you shouldn't suggest research

Exactly, each one has a different view about the market and the coins. People should research their own coins in the market instead of other people predictions. Follow their channels and updates about their progress which will help you to find some knowledge and start investing in those coins.
we have several ways to identify which is good tokens or projects, even that used other people advice our use our own analisys.as long as we could earn profit just do this.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:29:27 AM

If you're not willing to do your own research and make your own investment decisions but instead ask strangers on an internet forum to do your homework for you, then investing is not for you.

I agree with what you have said, because the existence of cryptocurrency actually always provides positive opportunities for people who want to try to improve their financial conditions for the better, and it feels very fortunate for those who are capable, and accustomed to being involved in financial matters, okay I hope we can all be like them on the next occasion.

The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196

Signature Space For Rent

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 01:20:27 PM

Lots of similar topic you will find if you use search button. I don't think so we should create new topic for that. Everyone will give you his favourite coins name. In a result you will be confused. I am not clear that your intention is trade or hold for long term. If your intention is to hold long time I will suggest to hold low satoshi coins or token's. May be it will give you good profit on bull run. If you want to trading, I mean day trade then there is no specific coin we can suggest. It's depend on market situation. So use your own brain and experience. Because if loss then it will be your own loss. No one here will share your loss. So trade what you can afford loss. There is no earning without risk on crypto markets. So trade or hold with your own risk.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR RENT
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:41:10 PM

Low possibility risk you say? Then you should probably go for the top 100 coins on coinmarketcap list. Those are the ones with less risk. Okay why I’m saying they have less risk is not that you won’t lose money when you invest on them, of course you will always lose as long as its cryptocurrency that we are talking about.

But there are coins that are safe, crypto coins that are here to stay for good and not the ones you will wake up tomorrow and find out that they are no longer there, or the ones that you will buy and for years they will never go up and you will never make profit from them
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:14:05 PM

Here are the potential token were in my opinion are all good and great to hold in the future.

- Bitcoin
- Ethereum
- Neo
- Xem
- Pundix
- Tky
- Txn
- Cardano
- Loyal
- Utrust
- Mfg
- Coin
- Etc
- Qtum
rapsa2018

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:49:46 AM

There are good token among tokens which possibly may have low risk for investment. The few tokens that i may suggest for your perusal are as follow:

1). Buying (BUY)
2). Ripple (XRP)
3). Stellar (XLM)
4). Litecoin (LTC)

You can equally make your personal research into the following tokens before make any investment as the information provided above are strictly my own opinion and suggestion to your question.

I think thats not token because that's a coin tokens that I know is.

1. (ubex) UBEX
2.  (CST) Cryptosolartech
3.  (CYFM) CyberFM

This is a example of tokens and not coin.
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:04:27 AM

There are good token among tokens which possibly may have low risk for investment. The few tokens that i may suggest for your perusal are as follow:

1). Buying (BUY)
2). Ripple (XRP)
3). Stellar (XLM)
4). Litecoin (LTC)

You can equally make your personal research into the following tokens before make any investment as the information provided above are strictly my own opinion and suggestion to your question.

I think thats not token because that's a coin tokens that I know is.

1. (ubex) UBEX
2.  (CST) Cryptosolartech
3.  (CYFM) CyberFM

This is a example of tokens and not coin.
I agree, they are coins not token, or maybe what the OP meant was really coins, he was just confused.
Actually, token and coins are good as long as there developers are into it for development, but I've learn a lot that it's hard to diversify your investment only on token as when a coin like ETH will dump, it will easily affect the tokens, you can check on what happen to ETH tokens now.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 12:32:04 PM

Actually, token and coins are good as long as there developers are into it for development, but I've learn a lot that it's hard to diversify your investment only on token as when a coin like ETH will dump, it will easily affect the tokens, you can check on what happen to ETH tokens now.
Some investors are specifically going for coins (and not tokens) for the reason of POS and master-node no kind of easy mining rewarding. Other than this I'm not seeing any differences in investing in coins and tokens as long as their developers are active and the total project is based on by good concepts.

If you are looking for diversifying your portfolio you may go for different kind of coins along with some tokens but how you will be choosing those coins and tokens will be the biggest question here because you should not go for choosing them in rush. You must take time to analyse the future and potential of those coins and tokens. Moreover, when a investor is highly conscious about securing their capital and ready to wait for long period then for them I'm always suggesting to go with only bitcoin regardless of what is the verification principle is emphasizing.

voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 01:25:48 PM

Some investors are specifically going for coins (and not tokens) for the reason of POS and master-node no kind of easy mining rewarding. Other than this I'm not seeing any differences in investing in coins and tokens as long as their developers are active and the total project is based on by good concepts.
Wow, that sounds like a great idea like we may get double benefits if we choose such coins for holding. We will get usual profits when those coins price will increase and due to staking rewards we will get extra coins, right ? Could you please take time to suggest me such coins for long term holding ? I am ready to risk as per your suggestions. If your time permits, please suggest me few good staking based coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: