Bitcoin Forum
September 28, 2024, 09:28:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling a Bot that trades new Coinbase listings  (Read 127 times)
jvueu (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:04:24 PM

I am selling a Bot that trades new Coinbase listings by buying the coins the millisecond they are announced on Coinbase blog. This is much faster than having the bot  listening on Twitter since the blog post is first made and the tweet follows which includes a link to the Coinbase blog. It is then your responsibility to sell those coins after the pump. Price of the bot is 1 BTC.

Requirements - if you do not have those don't bother messaging me:

- You need to have a Bittrex account.
- You need to have Chrome to run the bot as a chrome extension.
- You need to know javascript so that you can enter your Bittrex keys and modify the source code to include other coins if you want, other than the ones that I am tracking already so that you can buy them the millisecond the announcement is made. The Bot has no GUI,it is a single file of 218 lines.It is also your responsibility to remove tracking of coins from the bot after they have being listed on coinbase.
- You can modify the interval that is used to query the coinbase blog for new announcements ( currently set at 480 ms).
- You need to have a quick connection so that the requests you send are answered immediately.
- Bittrex does not allow market buy/sell. Therefore, you need to define before the order the buy price you are willing to pay. The bot uses the order book at the millisecond the announcement is made and buys the 40th order from the Book. You can configure it to buy higher or lower orders but given that there are professionals out there that are playing this game I found 40th makes a good profit. If you set it too high for example, let's say  to buy the first order on the book it can be that a faster bot will buy it faster so all you have is an open order that is not fulfilled.
- If you need other support I will support you via email.

If you are interested, you can message me here. I do not use the bot anymore because it needs a lot of maintenance time In order to keep it up to date with Coinbase. For example after a coin is listed and you have traded it you need to remove the coin name from the bot so that it does not search for it again etc..

PS: I also have a Binance bot

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: