Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:07:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC $3700 Reflection of bull run?  (Read 862 times)
dabenko

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:21:58 PM

Well, it could be a good sign, but don't be carried away by the uptrend you are seeing now. Wait for it a little while and see if it is sustained, so that you do not blame yourself of investing at the wrong time again.
I saw the move for today too and i felt at ease, but i want to wait a little more.
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:25:05 PM

I think we need more and more green days to confirm bull run also for btc to confirm bull run it has to first reach and break 6000 mark and then hopefully it can cross 10k mark as well, only time will tell how much gains we can see in the present run but i am sure future will bring good value if we keep holding.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
thehulkk

Activity: 442

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:37:14 PM

I am very happy that the market has increased in recent days. The BTC has gained 20% in 2 days. If the market can sustain such growth, we will probably have a happy Christmas.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cannacor.io [/b]║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation║
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Autumn.MediaGrp
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:45:39 PM

a 500$ upward doesnt mean we just turn bull mode just like that, we need more than that and in my opinion it is just a pullback due to constant downtrend

MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:49:56 PM

This could be a reflection of mini bull run, I feel there will no be any big bull run but there may be a mini bull run away. Like ts just know for it.
jbarcenas18

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:03:54 PM

BTC has recovered from $3200 to $3700 in few days and shown recovery of $500 is it a reflection of bull run because it has a stronger base near $3200 level .

Perhaps, we are hoping that BTC will increase before the end of the year. I can not say that this is the reflection of a bull run because we never know what happen next.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
salad daging

Activity: 1666
Merit: 798

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 09:25:28 PM

this is very good news for me and I am sure that everyone has also been waiting for this good news for a long time, I see the top coins starting to show a fairly high increase and maybe this is the beginning of bullrun, but unfortunately I don't have the capital to invest even though I realize that now is a very good time to start investing

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
moneyvolutions.com
Copper Member

Activity: 97
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:32:19 PM

BTC has recovered from $3200 to $3700 in few days and shown recovery of $500 is it a reflection of bull run because it has a stronger base near $3200 level .
Even so this is still uncertain if the bull run will occur at the end of the year, because it could be just a trap to fall deeper.
Considering the new year and christmas is near, if logically most people will sell their assets for their needs.
Juniness

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:41:16 PM

I do not think that at 3200 now strong support is, I believe that we can still fall below 3000 , I see that at 2800 is a strong support and from there we can already try to pass the resistance line and begin a bullish trend

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Zhagedu

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 09:42:04 PM

Seeing the bitcoin price rising from $3200 to $3828.11 at the time of this might be a trap beaus the percentage rise in the price is still not valid for a bull run zone. The global downtrend still persist and waiting for 2019 for recovery so, the world of cryptocurrency could be looking into these downtrend too even though the market appreciate.  
There has not be clarity of a bull run as we can see the market rise and fall at self will. This my be a bait to cryptocurrency investors before a bigger dip in the market, so, i advise that cautions should be taken by all cryptocurrency investors to not to fall for this bait method. Stock market still remain at the dip even the world economy.  
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 09:46:36 PM

These discussions are useless. We can make assumptions and predictions, but reality is absolutely different and even whales don't know what is gonna happen.
I suggest you to have a look on mem pool activity. Track it and you will find a lot of interesting

saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:50:52 PM

it is too early to say that this is a full-fledged bull run, there is a shortage of volumes, there are still few buyers on the exchanges
sergoia65

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:01:49 PM

Permanent and powerful, this movement can be in the first-graciously of the first day, in the modern way, in the new modern day, and therefore, we need to be more acutely in harmony with the modern day. Wink

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
Sacrib

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:05:06 PM

These discussions are useless. We can make assumptions and predictions, but reality is absolutely different and even whales don't know what is gonna happen.
I suggest you to have a look on mem pool activity. Track it and you will find a lot of interesting

I agree with You, the speculations are useless we can say, but the conversations are not, at least in my opinion, it is interesting to see how different ppl see the same thing.
herrdrone

Activity: 633
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:13:42 PM

the price went up to 3900$ and bounced back. A real bull run would surpass that and keep going. 3 months ago price was around ~7000 there is a lot to recover to declare trend as bullish.

RAVENCOIN BENCHMARKS-> https://ravencoinhashrate.space/
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1184

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:16:09 PM

Hope it really bull run, because i see in this forum a lot of people said it. If it is not bull run and only trap, i think a lot of people, especially who said it must already bought some coins and they can lose their investment.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
jcpone

Activity: 685
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:23:11 PM

The recovery this couple of days is really a good way to end the year. Most crypro enthusiasts are very optimistic about the market. Significant coins such as bitcoin and ethereum are really climbing through the charts.
Stewart66

Activity: 630

https://www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:23:44 PM

bitcoin and other top coins have begun to show a fairly high increase and I am sure that this is the beginning of bullrun, especially many people who predict that bullrun will occur at the end of the actual year at first I did not believe but when I saw the market increase then I so believe in what they predict and hope that is true

trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:31:22 PM

I think this is a small increase now the market will start to fall again. I think that this will continue for another couple of months, only after that the long-awaited growth will begin.
Zen_Garden

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:32:19 PM

Honestly I don't believe in Bitcoin's bull run until it's block reward reduction. There's no reason for uptrend so far, even though lots of traders and investors believe in coming ETF' launch. ETFs are means to bet against BTC mostly, thus institutionals' funds may flow predominantly to stablecoins.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: