Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:40:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves are going up  (Read 1282 times)
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:24:31 AM

If we are going to purchase waves right now, we had a hope that in the future, waves wil grow even more.
So there is no mistake in purchasing today, cause we had a hope that it will keep on growing.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:28:22 AM

Everybody here is caught by surprise, it is not performing well the whole year, then all of a sudden this big pump just happen, Waves is really a sleeping giant, and it's only a matter of time before we will see it in the top 5, hopefully this is the year we are all waiting for Waves to fully makes it presence.
Commitments

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:43:56 AM

Wave have growing up but we don't know because today bitcoin have lower again, will make wave be on lower price or not, we have waiting when bitcoin start to grow up and make all of altcoin and wave price could be on the top.
11:11pas

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:52:55 AM

It's good if the wave rises, we can start investing in the wave, and I think this is indeed a good time to start investing, and certainly the wave of growth will be even better in the future.

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
needtor22
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:06:47 AM

Waves can grow in the near future but their website platforms must be developed like other platforms. They must overcome the modern world, but they are still far behind the demands of investors and project developers. Where waves are now taken by XLM, NEM, NEO and EOS. We are waiting for a wave of decentralized platforms to develop and wave in a booming time.
Xiaolongnu

Activity: 375
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:11:32 AM

It's too late to buy Waves now, price has growth nearly 400%, Waves is preparing to dump after its big pump, don't buy now if you don't want to lose. You can consider Polymath and Stellar now, i guess Polymath and Stellar  are going to have a big pump like Waves
Woolles890

Activity: 448

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:26:47 AM

It's too late to buy Waves now, price has growth nearly 400%, Waves is preparing to dump after its big pump, don't buy now if you don't want to lose. You can consider Polymath and Stellar now, i guess Polymath and Stellar  are going to have a big pump like Waves

I think it's never too late to collect waves, waves are indeed increasing and this is a good development and seeing the team's performance seems to continue to provide increased value. The high volume provides an opportunity to get a certain amount of investment.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Joyawan13

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

elysian.finance

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:31:25 AM

the prices of bitcoin and other altcoins are starting to grow again in prices, and WAVES, these coins really make us all surprised, of course, that a few months the price movements are awaited by many people, and now the coin suddenly rises again again, because this WAVE it is also one of the potential altcoins in the future, if in my opinion, anytime this coin can surprise us with its price.

patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:38:20 AM

Pumping for days now even BTC didn't went up yesterday. I thought it will be stucked to $2.5 but it was not I hope I bought some yesterday so I could get some profit from it. Anyways almost all coins are in green since BTC is pumping but this could be a trap and another dump will happen so lets observe the market better.
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:29:15 AM

waves getting up again even until this time. It will be a pretty good advantage obtained can have assets coins waves on previous purchases. up to now, the slow waves continue to rise and I think there is still a chance to get lucky before lagging too far on rising in waves that exist today.
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:51:21 AM

Buying waves at $4 may not be a good idea because going by my experience in crypto space,I guess is best to buy when the price is down and not when the price has gone 100% up.
xiaoY

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:03:10 AM

Now all the coins are rising. Bitcoin will reach 5,000 USD this time. Please buy coins at speed. Hesitating will make you miss the opportunity. This is a gift from Santa Claus, thank you for Christmas.

hanxinvwang

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:08:41 AM

In fact, I think the price of Waves has recently turned positive, and prices seem to rise rapidly and rebound quickly. I am planning to buy some Waves.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
appraiser

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:12:48 AM

I heard about this project that is really centralized. The vast majority of tokens are located on a small number of wallets. But in principle, it is good that Waves grew up, I have some coins since 2017.
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:17:38 AM

Today waves increase is quite nice to follow the direction of btc that shows up trend. Maybe this is the beginning of the bull run and will be better again in the beginning of next year. Eth, stellar and waves good enough to be platform of token but for this year waves more quickly recover than others. Hopefully altcoin also follow the positive trend of btc.
zerrtty

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:27:10 AM

https://client.wavesplatform.com/dex-demo?assetId2=WAVES

From $1.5 to $4, it's time to consider this currency
Waves had a rather important event. Hence the large increase in the price of the token.
During the closed round of financing, the Waves platform raised $ 120 million from private and institutional investors to launch its Vostok project.

republicrypto

Activity: 1414
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:10:16 AM

In fact, I think the price of Waves has recently turned positive, and prices seem to rise rapidly and rebound quickly. I am planning to buy some Waves.

exactly,,
seems waves will be the first cryptocurrencies,who touch even surpass the past highest price in the near time
regards
tonibyuzen

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:39:37 AM

In my opinion, Waves is a platform that deserves special attention and if you have been following the project for a long time and purchased tokens, you are very lucky. At the same time, given that the market is not in the best condition, I would not recommend buying tokens to new users, because we are waiting for the price reduction in the near future.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:58:32 AM

https://client.wavesplatform.com/dex-demo?assetId2=WAVES
From $1.5 to $4, it's time to consider this currency
I admire the fact that at the time of the great depression in cryptomarket, creator of Waves was able to attract $ 120 million for development of its new platform. Who's to say that crypto is dying? On the contrary, we are on the doorstep of new heights.
leow

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:26:10 AM

WAVES is a really great project and it has been showing good growth lately. I believe that this is a very underestimated project, and it can show good growth in the future. But to the level of ETH he is still far away, and it is also very difficult to compete with him. Given how many ico projects have already been conducted on the basis of Ethereum
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: