Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:13:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Does the FED Plan on Bringing the Market to It's Knees, to Destroy Trump?  (Read 250 times)
allthingsluxury (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 08:19:05 PM
Merited by OgNasty (1)

With tightly clenched fists, market pundits, analyst and investors eagerly awaited the news from Jerome Powell, the current FED Chairman.

What had the markets once again on edge is whether or not the FED will continue down its path towards calamity and once again go against the markets wishes and short term interests, raising rates.

Throughout the course of 2018, I wrote a series of articles highlighting how the FED could and perhaps even may want to bring the economy crashing to a halt.

The reasons for this are many, but the most obvious is their opposition of President Trump, whom has made it crystal clear that he is not a fan of the Federal Reserve, sparring constantly with them.

Trump, much to the dismay of many of his supporters has tied himself with an anchor to the movements of the markets.

This has worked out fabulously for him as new all time highs were achieved, but as we have recently seen, not so well with the recent gyrations the market is experiencing.

The "hawkish" approach that the FED has recently adopted has confused those who are unable to see what is happening, and angered others who wish they would simply leave the market to its own devices, unhindered by their meddling.

Click here to read the full article:

https://goldsilverliberty.blogspot.com/2018/12/does-fed-plan-on-bringing-market-to-its.html

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:58:09 PM

The reasons for this are many, but the most obvious is their opposition of President Trump, whom has made it crystal clear that he is not a fan of the Federal Reserve, sparring constantly with them.

Trump, much to the dismay of many of his supporters has tied himself with an anchor to the movements of the markets.....

I don't think the FED trying to make Trump look bad is what the dynamic is, rather it is a natural and long predicted response to the economy revving up.

There's no particular vendetta by the FED against Trump, but it's reasonable to assume that since nobody in Washington likes him, they don't like him. (Even though the voting members are spread out across the country). But so what?

None of the people that see the good things Trump has done and continues to do cares one bit. They are used to the continual barrage of lies, half truths and insults.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 08:57:36 AM

as soon as amerikans end the fed they will be as poor as russians after collapse of soviet union

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 06:55:01 PM

as soon as amerikans end the fed they will be as poor as russians after collapse of soviet union

As fed up as we are with the fed...
...if we were that poor, we might not get fed.
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 08:43:35 PM

society that lost its central bank is basiclly tower of babel, basic structures will then grab the main power, (infrastructure and economy managment)

army gets into serious trouble with their fancy projects,

you should study soviet unions collapse to understand the risks comming upon you.

regards

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 01:19:45 AM

society that lost its central bank is basiclly tower of babel, basic structures will then grab the main power, (infrastructure and economy managment)

you should study soviet unions collapse to understand the risks comming upon you.

regards
You are referring to the events of 1990-1992 where all the people lost their bank accounts and pensions? These things are little known in the West.
allthingsluxury (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 05:19:46 PM

The FED is a corrupt organization, hoisted upon the American population. They are not accountable to the government, but they will be. They will be exposed.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:35:46 PM

Interestingly, some reputable economists were calling for a rate decrease, and many others, including the WSJ editorial board was calling for rates to be held steady out of the latest Federal Reserve Board meeting this past week. However the Fed decided to take rates by a quarter point (25 basis points), and financial markets did not react kindly, with broad based US equity markets falling 4-5% over two days.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 12:15:32 AM

It's like chess, the way these guys play their game backward and forward.

Trump Is Considering Firing Fed Chair Powell

Update: shortly after 6pm, Steven Mnuchin posted a pair of tweets in which he denied that Trump had ever suggested firing Powell:

Steven Mnuchin

@stevenmnuchin1

(1/2) I have spoken with the President @realDonaldTrump and he said “I totally disagree with Fed policy. I think the increasing of interest rates and the shrinking of the Fed portfolio is an absolute terrible thing to do at this time,...

Steven Mnuchin

@stevenmnuchin1

(2/2) especially in light of my major trade negotiations which are ongoing, but I never suggested firing Chairman Jay Powell, nor do I believe I have the right to do so.”
4:03 PM - Dec 22, 2018

if amid the barrage of negative news hitting the market this quarter there has been one outstanding item which would have sent it sharply (even) lower, that would be a flashing red headline - or a tweet from the president - announcing that Trump has fired Fed Chair Jerome Powell.

And while to many such an act would seem unthinkable, even from someone as unorthodox and unpredictable as Trump, it now appears that's precisely the outcome the market will have to worry about next as Bloomberg reports that the president has discussed firing Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell "as his frustration with the central bank chief intensified following this week’s interest-rate increase and months of stock-market losses", citing four people familiar with the matter.

The rest of the site is pretty interesting. The site keeps updating even though I stopped it. So, I unplugged my modem, just so I could finish reading it.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 08:39:00 AM

regards
You are referring to the events of 1990-1992 where all the people lost their bank accounts and pensions? These things are little known in the West.

well you are about to experience them

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:33:05 PM

regards

well you are about to experience them

Wow....

I'll have to think about that. I have studied inflationary cycles and economic corrections, but paralleling that series of events with USA today had never occurred to me.

Of course such an event would occur with some quirky American features, such as stocks go down, liquor stocks go up. And maybe crypto.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: