Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:23:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mine ETH, ETC, ETP & Get Paid in ETH or BTC!  (Read 96 times)
ethashpool (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:55:13 PM

Ethashpool: Mine ETC, Get Paid in ETH! 0% Pool Fees!

0% Fee Ethereum Classic Pool from Ethashpool!

NEW FEATURE: Choose your payout coin ETH or BTC. With our auto-conversion feature you can mine ETH, ETC, or ETP and receive ETH or BTC!

https://ethashpool.com/etc?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=altcoin

Start mining with us today, PPLNS payouts, 0% fees, auto-conversion payouts & more!

Ethashpool offers cryptocurrency mining pools where users can mine ETH, ETC, ETP, and other popular coins. Professionally operated and managed by a dedicated team of Blockchain Experts. As large scale miners, uptime and performance is our number one priority. We provide large scale mining solutions and service with 24/7 monitoring, with 0% fee on PPLNS payment model, meaning higher payouts for our miners.

https://ethashpool.com/etc?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=altcoin

Let us know what coins you want to see on our mining pool, we would love to hear your feedback.

- Ethashpool Team
ethashpool (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:04:58 PM

Hope everybody had an amazing Holiday's and New Year's!

Start the new year with 0% fees and mine with ETHashpool!
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 07:00:50 AM

Entering mining could be profitable especially if you have a long term outlook but the best think you can do for yourself is research Blockchain tech and use critical thinking to think about how it is going to be the biggest revolution that any modern person has ever seen. Look at the reason why Bitcoin was created.

I've been accumulating a lot of Bitcoin, Zcash, Aelf and other cryptos because I think the next 5 years are going to get REALLY fun. Also if you've been waiting to get in because you want it to crash before you buy in then you will be pretty disappointed, the market is already down over 85% from the high. There hasn't been a better time to start getting into cryptocurrencies/blockchain for over a year.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: