Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:53:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the right time to buy ETH.  (Read 2083 times)
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:50:03 AM

I think ETH can be bought and after 2 months it should already give a profit. I think that ETH should rise to $ 600. I think this will be excellent progress, but again we should take a risk, no one excludes that tomorrow it can become $ 50

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bdc2343

Activity: 296

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:59:07 AM

Now the price of ethereum was in a low price i think this is the best time to buy more ethereum for holding in the long term period of time, i see ethereum price was bouncing up little by little and probably this will continue to recover.

That's right, now is the time to buy Ethereum, as much as you can later get rich. The slight increase in prices is a clear sign that we can believe that the time to come is a time for us to make a big profit if we hold many ETH coins  Grin.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 08:05:40 AM

I think ETH can be bought and after 2 months it should already give a profit. I think that ETH should rise to $ 600. I think this will be excellent progress, but again we should take a risk, no one excludes that tomorrow it can become $ 50

Ethereum will no longer cost $ 50 in the near future. But to grow to 500 in a few weeks is quite possible. I'm sure of it.
Dannev

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 05:15:22 PM

I already followed the bearish situation of the market and got me some ETH. I bought when the price went so low as $89+ and now I have taken profit. It's always good to take opportunities, risk is the name actually.
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 05:24:55 PM

this month is the right time to buy ethereum. You will get a big profit if you buy it now, I'm sure of this. this month there will be a surprise that gives ethereum because ethereum will do Hardfork soon. not only 1 but 3 hardfork will be implemented this month. isn't this very profitable?

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
karankamaze

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:09:33 PM

this month is the right time to buy ethereum. You will get a big profit if you buy it now, I'm sure of this. this month there will be a surprise that gives ethereum because ethereum will do Hardfork soon. not only 1 but 3 hardfork will be implemented this month. isn't this very profitable?
I wish you luck with your predictions because I think this is still not the time for Ethereum to continue to increase. I think there will still be some corrections that occur and that's when it's the right time to buy Ethereum.

but if you buy it now it's also not a bad choice because if you hold it for a long time it will still be profitable.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:22:04 PM

i simply think the right time to go all on ether is now just before of the activation of the proof of stake feature good luck in your future investment my friend Smiley
nekonyun

Activity: 882
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:34:25 PM

yes you right  because ethereum have big news in january .currently eth has shown price increases. I think eth prices will reach 4 to 5 million this year or higher
Inu.Guren

Activity: 379

homt.net

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:58:59 PM

Knowing that we all suffer through this bearish trend and now we hope it's almost over it's the right time to buy ETH!
ether has a very low price at the moment because it is stable at $ 275- $ 300. That's around $ 800 3-4 months back and probably will recover soon.
Given that ATH, this should be a good price to buy a few ether because it will return some good profits.
this time is great for buy Ethereum and selling before them before Hardfork, but do with your own risk, because this is my opinion for buying ethereum now is good, because ethereum has many good news for now and make market volume growing

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Ellionise

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:00:32 PM

Now while it is better not to buy Ethereum went to the correction , and I think you can buy about 100-130$ and then I think there is good growth !

VECAP ▬ next generation of smart home
https://vecap.io/
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:19:45 PM

So why not? If you really believe in the growth prospect of this token, then no one buys it, the whole thing is that all people are afraid, but I will tell you one thing is a very promising platform that will succeed with time and those who do not believe in it will about not buying it now.

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:28:00 PM

Yes this is the right time to buy etherum, because the price of this coin is very low now. Buy this coin at low price now and hold it for future. Ethereum has bright future, because ethereum will do hard fork. Hold the coins and wait with patience once the price will increase at that time you can sell and earn good profit.
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:38:27 PM

Now you can invest in Ethereum, if only because its price in the next 2 weeks will rise 100% in anticipation of three forks. This not only draws public attention to the project, but also to large investors thanks to which the price will grow.
ForTheAzerot

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:42:11 PM

Now you can invest in Ethereum, if only because its price in the next 2 weeks will rise 100% in anticipation of three forks. This not only draws public attention to the project, but also to large investors thanks to which the price will grow.
I have already bought it, so we are waiting, but I think that it is really worthwhile to wait a bit after the upgrade and sell as the price can roll back.

nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:04:34 PM

I am not sure whether this is the right moment for buying the ETH. But definitely its a good time for do trading in ETH. and may be with other cryptos until ETH hardfork.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
princerepon

Activity: 980
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:27:03 PM

Knowing that we all suffer through this bearish trend and now we hope it's almost over it's the right time to buy ETH!
ether has a very low price at the moment because it is stable at $ 275- $ 300. That's around $ 800 3-4 months back and probably will recover soon.
Given that ATH, this should be a good price to buy a few ether because it will return some good profits.

I think so that ETH is good to buy at this moment. price is too low and many experts are thinking market will recover soon. if market starting recover then its really good time to buy ETH.
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 08:31:56 PM

In my opinion a great time to buy ETH for the last 6 months, if you still have not decided, soon your train will leave. I think ETH is one of the most promising coins on the market and its price is extremely low now. Drop the doubt and start buying, do not necessarily buy a lot, you can invest a small amount every month.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:43:23 PM

The best time to buy ether should be when the price of ether is cheap and there is a positive sentiment as regards Ethereum developments and it's growth.  The news of ethereum upgrade will cause price spike,  buying ether when price is rising is a good timing!

bohboh

Activity: 499

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:39:58 AM

Ethereum investment is very reasonable ATM, the price of 1 ether is very cheaper and affordable for whoever want to trade for a longterm purpose, therefore i agree with you that it is a right time to buy ether.
jawakoak

Activity: 185

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:46:48 AM

Ethereum investment is very reasonable ATM, the price of 1 ether is very cheaper and affordable for whoever want to trade for a longterm purpose, therefore i agree with you that it is a right time to buy ether.
i think last year  is best time to buy, now ethereum have big sell wall on a lot of exchanger..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: