Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:07:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: *$*Cryptocurrency Messiah*$* Free ERC-20 Cryptocurrencies, 9 created so far  (Read 249 times)
BitcoinMoschiach (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:40:03 AM
Last edit: December 21, 2018, 10:08:59 AM by BitcoinMoschiach

I can create an ERC-20 token for you for free, saving you all the hassle of trying to do it yourself. I provide personal service to make sure it works correctly for you. It takes me time to do this, and fees, but I want to help people. Telegram @ZacharyMashiach , or PM me here, or post below. This will be a fully functional cryptocurrency that can be sent and received with any Ethereum wallet.

Please tip me if you can, with any coin or fiat (like PayPal) you want. Also, I would like 1% of the coin supply or whatever you think is fair. Best thing to tip with is Ether cause that directly keeps this service running. I want this to be self-sustaining, not drained like a faucet, so please help if you can Smiley

An example of one I created https://etherscan.io/token/0x977bc53c9d8b84637c6e946ff68e2daf262bb039
CoolWave

Activity: 630
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:49:56 AM

I can create an ERC-20 token for you for free, saving you all the hassle of trying to do it yourself. I provide personal service to make sure it works correctly for you. It takes me time to do this, and fees, but I want to help people. Telegram @ZacharyMashiach , or PM me here, or post below. This will be a fully functional cryptocurrency that can be sent and received with any Ethereum wallet.

Please tip me if you can, with any coin or fiat (like PayPal) you want. Also, I would like 1% of the coin supply or whatever you think is fair.

An example of one I created https://etherscan.io/token/0x977bc53c9d8b84637c6e946ff68e2daf262bb039

I have added your service thread here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5046204.0
Please have a look & let me know if you have need any modification.
BitcoinMoschiach (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:31:25 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2018, 06:21:20 PM by BitcoinMoschiach

Please tip me if you can, with any coin or fiat (like PayPal) you want. Also, I would like 1% of the coin supply or whatever you think is fair.

I have added your service thread here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5046204.0
Please have a look & let me know if you have need any modification.
Cool, thanks! I hope this takes off like it should, free cryptos people!!! 🙂

Just create #8 https://etherscan.io/token/0x2e4743e1a9a7531e2f3bfcdf038f538f4261c588
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2282
Merit: 845

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 09:48:48 AM

Excellent Service.  He created me my first crypto currency and all was done in 10 mins.  Now i am the owner of my own coin.  Smiley
Thanks buddy.

BitcoinMoschiach (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:04:53 AM

Writing all night, so I'll be here to launch cryptocurrencies for people  Smiley
BitcoinMoschiach (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:58:52 PM

Good morning! The cryptocurrency messiah is here to help you launch a cryptocurrency  Smiley
BitcoinMoschiach (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:42:25 AM

The cryptocurrency messiah is here to give you your very own cryptocurrency  Grin
BitcoinMoschiach (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:03:25 PM

Anyone want a free ERC-20 token cryptocurrency  Huh
Core.i7

Activity: 71
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:32:51 PM

Please tip me if you can, with any coin or fiat (like PayPal) you want. Also, I would like 1% of the coin supply or whatever you think is fair. Best thing to tip with is Ether cause that directly keeps this service running. I want this to be self-sustaining, not drained like a faucet, so please help if you can Smiley

IS the service still available ? I need one coin to be created for me.

coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:50:03 AM

I believe that you must edit subject of this topic as you are not at all actually providing this services for free of cost. On first seeing this topic, I just wondered how it is possible creating ERC tokens for free of cost as nothing is available in this world so.

Asking for tips is okay. But, 1% or any fair amount of total supply of token sounds like a demand for me. You are having 2 options to get paid for providing this service hence I guess all the people who are availing this services will definitely go for either one way for paying you. Hence, this is not a free services. Probably a low cost services or a service which is available with flexible prices.

What is the consequence of such a low cost / flexible priced services :
Ethereum platform will get spammed with more number of useless tokens. When something is available for lesser prices than market value, almost all people may want to give a try including scammers and hackers.

Better fix a price which suits for your time and energy costs. Good luck!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: