Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:05:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY/AIRDROP] TokenRush - The Best Community Building Platform  (Read 389 times)
Tokenrush (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:58:45 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2018, 02:56:37 PM by Tokenrush

TokenRush!
The Best Community Building Platform
Bounty Hunter + Airdrop users welcome, we guarantee your payouts!

Greetings Bitcointalk members,

This is our official bounty/airdrop post in the bitcointalk forum !

About us

Our goal is to become the best community building platform, which at the moment is based on airdrop/bounty tasks.
Almost all of our tasks are automated, so there is no need of a bounty manager.
We decided to launch our own utility token.
We will not have an ICO and the only way to receive our token is through our airdrops/bounty in our platform.
So basically if you participate in our tasks, you will become an early adopter of TokenRush ! We want to be 100% honest with everybody
 and our plans for the immediate future do not include being listed on exchanges and such.
We will actually lock the transfer of tokens for now, so it is not possible to pool tokens on one ether address.
 The utility of the tokens will be connected to features in our platform.
We will have prizes for accounts that have above a certain number of Rush tokens.
We will also have a VIP lounge for holders above a certain amount as well. If you want to know some more details and information about our service than you
 are welcome to check out our service announcement thread here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5087136.new#new

Token and Bounty Allocation

We've released 200,000,000 tokens. We will start our first airdrop/bounty campaign with 20,000,000 tokens.
When the first campaign depletes, we will organize a new campaign with a similar amount of tokens.

Our airdrop/bounty tasks are rewarding these amounts of tokens:

Join Telegram campaign -> 100 tokens
Twitter follow campaign -> 100 tokens
Facebook page campaign -> 100 tokens
Create a topic about us on reddit that provokes a discussion -> 1000 tokens
Quality chat in our Telegram group -> 2000 tokens
Bug bounty -> 3000 tokens
Article or Blog post-> 7000 tokens
Video creation -> 10000 tokens

We will add some other tasks in the near future, including a task that allows you to promote us in any way that might occur during your day.
(Like mentioning us on a reddit thread, making a funny picture about us on twitter, etc.) Then we will reward you accordingly. Don't worry, we are generous Smiley

Rules

The rules are straight forward.
The most important thing is that you have to visit us on https://tokenrush.io/ and register.
Afterwards go to the TokenRush airdrop and there will be more details on the bounties there !
Almost all of the tasks will be really familiar to you, except maybe the AI curation task.
If you want to complete it you have to join our telegram and write positive comments, give feedback, give constructive criticism and basically try to create organic chat.
Basically everything on your mind is good ! Our AI doesn't approve comments below 5 words. Everything else will be rated.
 When you have at least 10 comments and at least 5 of them have been rated positive, you will automatically finish your task and get your tokens.
And again, I say we will be generous for our token distribution ! Put in some effort and we will reward you ! Smiley

We will be glad if you have any criticism or comments, we’ll definitely read through them and
we will be constantly updating our platform and will be looking out for your demands !
Telegram is a good place if you want to contact us, here is the link: https://t.me/TokenRush
Also follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/TokenRushHQ

PS. I want to mention one more time -> All of the token distribution will be through airdrop/bounties ! We do not want investments !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aspen123

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:14:08 AM

Very interesting concept!

Can you tell me more about the AI curation task? How does it work?

Is this going to make Community management redundant?
Tokenrush (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 12:17:03 PM

Great question, Aspen123 !

The AI curation task is really interesting and innovative. We've loaded up a giant database of comments (About one million) and through the machine learning process, our AI is able to figure out exactly which comments are with a positive connotation or with a negative one. I can't give much more details on how it works because it is one of our trademark products ! The catch is that the comment has to be at least 5 words long. Then with a certain level of certainty the AI decides if the comment is deemed worthy to be positive. You can check out this screenshot here: https://i.imgur.com/Xn0Ptd6.jpg . The percentage is the level of certainty of the AI. If you want to know more about the task, you're welcome to try out and and come to our telegram channel https://t.me/TokenRush

It's hard to say if we can make community management redundant with our bot. It can definitely complement it. I'd say the goal isn't to have bots community managers, the goal is to reward quality chat ! We want to incentivize our users to have friendly and meaningful discussions in our telegram group. It's always good to have at least one community manager, though.

If you want to have a meaningful discussion on how this may complement community management, I invite you again to our telegram group. For showcasing the AI curation task -> just participate in it through our platform! Then we can see how the AI evaluates our discussion ! Smiley
CryptoEnthusiasts

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:43:21 AM

Hello guys, I just joined your telegram group and I love this kind of project. Just like the user above me asked - I'm very interested to know about the AI curation task. It seems like nobody in the telegram understands it as well, nobody is trying to write constructive chat. I really hope it becomes mainstream.

So my question is: if you really want engaged users, you should really differentiate from the ones that write misspelled words in the chat, so is there anyway how the AI can for example filter out the people that just write "great project" with 2 spelling mistakes ?

And what do you think is the difference between typical airdrop users vs typical bounty users ? Is there a difference at all ?

Thanks for the info, I'm waiting for more projects to get listed on TokenRush - I really love the fact that you guys have instant claims etc. Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: