Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:15:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Prime Talent Chain - Soon to be the cornerstone of the recruitment industry  (Read 542 times)
primetalentchain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:15:15 AM

Taking things digital solved numerous difficulties in a lot of areas. For instance, excel sheets replacing records, banking via the Internet, food and medicine delivery to the doorstep and the list can go on. Despite taking the recruitment process digital, a few complications and hurdles remained.

What are the current challenges and how to make it better?

A large pool of resumes to skim through:

52% of the hiring managers feel the hardest part of recruiting is screening candidates from a large applicant pool. Many a time, the candidates are passive job lookers or not even suitable for the job role. Manually going through the resumes and segregating them is wearisome, yet an important task in the recruitment process.

Feedback: Communication between the job seeker and the employer must be instant. Having a conversation to be updated about the status of the candidacy or to get feedback is crucial. However, in the current system, there is no communication indeed when it is required the most. 80% of the candidates say they wouldn't reapply to the company which failed to update them about their candidature.

Bias: Someone snitched your chance? Or you got favoured?
It is heart-wrenching to miss something that you really want because of bias. It is intolerable to have any type of bias which pushes eligible and skilful candidates behind.

Prime Talent Chain intends to exclude the major challenges in the HR tech industry by providing an ecosystem that is automated. Using technologies like Blockchain, AI, Big data and Machine Learning to support their tools, they put forth a fast, cost-efficient, and an unbiased recruitment process.

The Prime screen tool of PTC is backed by AI / Machine learning for automated resume screening. It is one of the best innovations because it promises to drastically reduce the time spent on screening resumes. Not only that, PrimeScreen is programmed to ignore demography-related information, such as the candidate’s gender, race, and age, that may be contributing to unconscious bias during hiring.

Jessi Steephan

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 06:36:30 AM

Good project. I skimmed through your whitepaper.
Gracenancy

Activity: 82

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:16:18 AM

It’s good that u r using Big Data. 
primetalentchain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:08:45 AM

Good project. I skimmed through your whitepaper.

Thank you. Join us on Telegram https://t.me/joinchat/Ij6yrkU2EnWDDQ1GgL83YA
primetalentchain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:09:38 AM

It’s good that u r using Big Data. 

Yes, it is very useful and one of the advanced technologies. With big data, one can develop applications that ingest, filter, analyze, and correlate potentially massive volumes of continuous data streams based on defined, proven, and analytical rules that alert hiring managers to take appropriate action.
ruthhelen

Activity: 149

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:11:24 AM

well written. Can you send in the links of your blogs?
primetalentchain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:12:18 AM

well written. Can you send in the links of your blogs?

Read this Blog link : https://steemit.com/@primetalentcoin
ruthhelen

Activity: 149

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:12:44 AM

Skill Communities - All the job seekers, with resumes in the SKILL COMMUNITIES, and all employers, use the Mobile App to connect with each other. The job seekers and customers will each have a unique ID over Blockchain. I read this and want to know what is the use of the ID.
primetalentchain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:13:14 AM

Skill Communities - All the job seekers, with resumes in the SKILL COMMUNITIES, and all employers, use the Mobile App to connect with each other. The job seekers and customers will each have a unique ID over Blockchain. I read this and want to know what is the use of the ID.

To eliminate bias we offer this ID to identify and notify people.
AliyaNasar

Activity: 157

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:15:10 AM

Have you thought about pre-ICO?
primetalentchain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:16:12 AM

Have you thought about pre-ICO?

Know about it on  https://primetalentchain.com/ about We are updating the dates.
AliyaNasar

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:16:52 AM

Are u sure you would use all the techs you mentioned.
primetalentchain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:17:25 AM

Are u sure you would use all the techs you mentioned.

Yes, all these techs are vital for our project and we need all of them to offer the seamless service.
AliyaNasar

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:20:14 AM

I think the recruiters are more supported and helped by this project more than the common people like us.

primetalentchain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:22:09 AM

I think the recruiters are more supported and helped by this project more than the common people like us.

They are a lot of benefits for candidate as well.
To list a few Candidate:
• No need for sending applications and employment references to every potential employer.
• Gives access to verified references.
• Helps improve the authenticity and quality of your claim.
• Makes the application process easier since there is no need to update your resume manually

AliyaNasar

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:22:38 AM

Dude. I gotta tell you how much this means to me. A lot of people just keep avoiding you. They can’t tell if I am selected or rejected for god knows why. How much time is it gonna take? Ugh. I am not much of a investor but I am really looking forward to investing in your project.
primetalentchain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:24:03 AM

Dude. I gotta tell you how much this means to me. A lot of people just keep avoiding you. They can’t tell if I am selected or rejected for god knows why. How much time is it gonna take? Ugh. I am not much of a investor but I am really looking forward to investing in your project.

We understand what you went through. This anger is what we want to resolve and be a part of the project by joining Telegram :  https://t.me/joinchat/Ij6yrkU2EnWDDQ1GgL83YA
AliyaNasar

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:25:03 AM

I see that you have interesting people in your team. ATB guys.
primetalentchain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:26:19 AM

I see that you have interesting people in your team. ATB guys.

Thank you. Join our Telegram, https://t.me/joinchat/Ij6yrkU2EnWDDQ1GgL83YA
AliyaNasar

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:29:34 AM

Looks like your project is dead. No new info.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: