Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:44:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What its your favorite vido game and why  (Read 270 times)
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 12:02:31 PM

I have a lot of favorite video games. Until know I keep on playing video games and it is one of my stress reliever and whenever I get bored I just play my favorite video games. Aside from playing video games I usually play card game in online sometime it involved where I will use my money to earn money. My favorite card games are poker and black jack.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stitch101

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:00:37 PM

I have a lot of favorite video games. Until know I keep on playing video games and it is one of my stress reliever and whenever I get bored I just play my favorite video games. Aside from playing video games I usually play card game in online sometime it involved where I will use my money to earn money. My favorite card games are poker and black jack.
My favorite video game in all time is need for speed where I buy all the car in the game and I finish all the map. I also play card game in our house where my father and I play chinese poker and the loser will do the house chores. I do not know if we can really play black jack and poker in internet just like playing video games.
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:26:44 PM

My favorite video game in all time is need for speed where I buy all the car in the game and I finish all the map. I also play card game in our house where my father and I play chinese poker and the loser will do the house chores. I do not know if we can really play black jack and poker in internet just like playing video games.
Nowadays you can fully play poker and black jack in internet and aside from playing you can play various gambling games. Even you are in your house you can play poker with other people you need just need to visit this site and it just like video games because you also have enemy.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: