Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:12:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: am I wrong ???  (Read 402 times)
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1043

HODL

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 02:34:20 PM

Always after the bounty campaign ends, the developers of the projects talking to hunters about storing the tokens and not going to sell it so that the price does not fall down

When I started to think with myself a little  ... I asked what would guarantee the survival of the tokens with who would participate in the bounty campaign???
I found that if they add a condition specified in the terms of the bounty campaign that the participant must have at least 20 different types of tokens got it Of the previous campaigns in the past period of not less than 6 months transactions and they must check that on address ( MEW ) so you will find that it will participate Holders only

This condition will stop too ... anyone who tries to register with
different accounts ( altact ) and end up with ways of confirming by KYC

So... am i wrong ?

You are quite right it could reduce the use of multiple accounts to an extent and therefore curb the need for KYC hence protecting participants data. There should not be any big criteria for bounty hunters afterall hunters are the ones helping to promote the project. They get their job done, get paid and walk away. Locking up of token should be for investors or if it must be for everyone then it should be first announced on the bounty page so that hunters can have a choice whether to participate or not.

Reducing of multiply shitposter accounts will lead to bounty members decreasing and increasing of rewards respectively, so I'd like to do so, but KYC means that all bounty members should send their personal documents to someone who they don't know. How can they be assured he's legit? It's not a good proposal for sure Wink

rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 03:00:57 PM

It's a free market so I should be free to do with my reward whatever and whenever I want. There is a solution against the dump of bounty rewards around already. Some projects just lock them for some time and that's it. The rest give the reward piece by piece with time. Different realization but the same meaning.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 03:05:14 PM

Always after the bounty campaign ends, the developers of the projects talking to hunters about storing the tokens and not going to sell it so that the price does not fall down

When I started to think with myself a little  ... I asked what would guarantee the survival of the tokens with who would participate in the bounty campaign???
I found that if they add a condition specified in the terms of the bounty campaign that the participant must have at least 20 different types of tokens got it Of the previous campaigns in the past period of not less than 6 months transactions and they must check that on address ( MEW ) so you will find that it will participate Holders only

So... am i wrong ?
I didn't saw any bounty were asking for such requirment to particpate on theri campaign but it is not good to ask them to store their coins even after it listed on exchanges because they are working for money so they have all the rights to use their rewards as they want.
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 03:22:56 PM

So... am i wrong ?

You are surely right but I don't think price only decreases when bounty hunters sell their tokens. It all depends upon market conditions. In my early days of bounty campaigns in 2017 I saw price rising like anything after bounty reward distribution, I agree price may come down temporarily after bounty selling but it does not mean it will dump. For an example Opporty tokens have not distributed bounty rewards yet but its price has depreciated like anything, so I believe it all depends upon market sentiments.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 05:12:00 PM

OP, I just feel that might not work, because a new project that has no correlation with other past projects, would not benefit of one decides to hold others.
What if I just retain little of those previous tokens and I already sold the bulk? It does not change anything.
What I believe is that, a lot of bounty participants need a lot of orientations, as regards dumping of tokens. Then the project also has to be good and be handled by professionals, to prevent dump.
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 05:28:29 PM

In such market like this, smart bounty hunters certainly don’t sell tokens of promising projects because they understand that tokens will have to be sold on a new wave of growth

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 11:41:43 AM

So... am i wrong ?

Bounty managers or project devs would not follow your idea so it is wrong
Do you know why ?

Bounty hunting needs a lot of people, not hundreds, but atleast a thousand to spread across and market the project.

With your terms, bounty programs won’t get 100 participants overall
cupruri
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 12:02:10 PM

I am a bounty hunter as well and I have nothing against the token lock. Hunters that are dumping do not get that they are killing the project and nobody will get profit, besides the peanuts that the dumpers got at the beginning by selling under the ICO price.
oudekaas

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 09:22:38 PM

Yeh, now doing bounty isn't profitable. All projects delay token listing because of the bearish market. I think that they can re-buy bountyhunters tokens if they don't want to list tokens.

▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM

kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 09:32:55 PM

Nope.. you are wrong.
Of course it is preferably for project if bounty hunters hold tokens as longer as possible.
But, it is more important for projects with small amount of tokens sold.

And your second proposal.. not really sure that I got an idea  Roll Eyes
sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 09:47:37 PM

I think a very reasonable proposal to pay no tokens project and in BTC, USD or ETH. So it is possible to keep the rate the coins from falling.
Belianez

Activity: 336

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 10:09:03 PM

In such market like this, smart bounty hunters certainly don’t sell tokens of promising projects because they understand that tokens will have to be sold on a new wave of growth
I agree, I have now a lot of tokens left from 2017 , and they fell very well somewhere around -85% , but I think the strong will certainly survive and can give good money!

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
akuser

Activity: 526
Merit: 100

markaccy.io

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 10:38:52 PM

I am confused to hold coins longer, ICO has no protection against tokens that have been registered on the market. they focus more on developing real projects.
finally ico is a race to throw tokens.

kaito.

Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 04:16:35 PM

yes you are wrong from my point of view.

what can a mere 2% of all token affect the price? it's 2% divided to all participant. so think about it you own a part of 0.00008% of the token, if you sold it did it have any impact on a whole market for it's token?

NO. the survival of the token not guarantee by who join the bounty campaign, but it was how the team manage the project after it completed it's ICO phase.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 09:18:08 AM

I think the suggestion that you say have a point too. many disposals occur and it's bad to have an impact on the coins of the ICO new entry on the market. but the deciding factor is certainly not just of it just so fix this aspect of the holder only less so right because even the bounty hunter has a role and a small allocation.
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 09:26:53 AM

Actually, the dev should know that is the risk of making a coin or token. Every people who get the rewards by token will sell the token because they need money for their life. It's not the fault of the bounty hunters because they only want to exchange their tokens into ethereum which more guarantee for them to trade or sell it into fiat or bitcoin. This is a dilemma for the dev and the dev and the teams should find out how to solve this so their tokens can stay at the high price and not getting dump after release on the market.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
vova.andreyan.94

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 10:16:24 AM

Bounty hunting is a voluntary thing, so if a person wants, he does, and if not, he is looking for another bounty!
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 10:47:52 AM

No, you're not wrong. We, as the bounty hunters, need to be paid in the time because we have already done so many works in the period of the bounty campaign.
ElenaN

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 11:55:03 AM

Honestly, the idea does not look very attractive, because everything you are talking about is quite possible to do for several accounts and KYC too!
Wexnident

Activity: 2562
Merit: 666

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 12:21:45 PM

It's a free market so I should be free to do with my reward whatever and whenever I want. There is a solution against the dump of bounty rewards around already. Some projects just lock them for some time and that's it. The rest give the reward piece by piece with time. Different realization but the same meaning.
I agree! I don't know why some of the investors are blaming the bounty hunter for price dump, they always says that  its because of the bounty hunter but in reality the total allocation for tokens present on bounty hunters are just less than 5% of the total token supply. They should blame things like that on huge investors isn't it ?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████