Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 02:25:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚡ CUTcoin ⚡ First CryptoNote PoS coin with Tokens  (Read 26341 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
outlawgr

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 12:09:55 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2019, 12:30:47 AM by outlawgr

Very active team , has done everything that has promised so far . Gui wallet on his way. Buy while you can at https://app.stex.com/en/trade/pair/BTC/CUT/1D Very limited supply. Stake at wallet with simple commands.

discord server https://discord.gg/Gcar6ra
C.U.T.coin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

CUt coin team

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 03:40:43 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2019, 03:50:19 AM by mprep

Here you could possibly find old information about predicted coin emission schedule. Now, after successful 52 000 Hadr Fork, it's time to update and renovate emission parameters. Whatever there is no place for worries the Total Supply and other important parameters didn't change. So, let's check what exactly had changed.
 After Public release Dec 24th we chose to start with PoW consensus with the switch to PoS. Proof-of-Stake (PoS) was chosen as man consensus 'cause of it's a modern and technically advanced mechanism. With PoS, in the usual sense, "miners" are replaced by validators that support the operability of the network, and the coin mining process itself becomes virtual. PoS is a type of algorithm based on the proof of ownership of a share: checking the truth of a node's transaction by choosing which one has a greater share of coins. March 7th we made Hark Fork as promised.
During PoW period 18506410.5457656292 CUT coins were mined, as it was mentioned we planned to mined only 15 000 000 CUT coins.

Hello! We created official subreddit https://www.reddit.com/r/CUTcoin/ Follow us!

Hello,
we released a new version of the CUTcoin.org main page!!!
Check it and ask us!
Also, you can use POS calculator

We came back with news
CUT coin project is listed at

Coin Gecko
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/cutcoin

CoinCodex
https://coincodex.com/crypto/cutcoin/

You can check our price index, volumes and more info there.
Small news for you guys before big updates.

Hello community, we’ve got an impressing achievement.
CUTcoin Dev team fling themselves into GUI wallet implementation. During developing we faced with some issues but fixed them.
And we’re happy to release a fully functional beta version of it for both Win 64x and Lin 64x. The version adopted for 32x coming soon.

New wallet has a full set of features you could ever need for staking.
There are no needs to write difficult commands. From now simply click on ’Start staking now’ button will start staking process with all comforts. Also, you can create new wallets, launch with seed words existing wallets and transfer coins.

We’re looking forward to receiving any feedback from you guys ( at CUTcoin chat room @CUTCOINTALK )
https://github.com/cutcoin/cutcoin-wallet/releases/tag/2.0

New CLI wallet version is available now!

Features added:
1/ Status:
  - You are staking XXX CUT now.
  - Waiting for the stake to mature, will start staking in approximately XX hours and XX minutes.
2/ Unspent outputs amount for staking ( 800 blocks);
3/ Total CUT coins amount;
4/ Current blockchain height;
5/ Difficulty;
6/ Statistics:
- Reward found in 24/ 48 hours.
- Next block expected time.
- Average income per 24 hours/ week.
- Lucky change for next block (probability percent).

Download here
https://github.com/cutcoin/cutcoin/releases/tag/v2.0.2

Hello,
Yes, we’re alive. Our POS CryptoNight implementation shows itself like working and somehow prosperous, nevertheless, we never did ico or shout to of loud about ourselves.
However, you can check and join our community here
https://t.me/cutcointalk
https://discord.gg/UNNzf3J

Goals and plans
* Second exchange
Difficulty in this task is at first to find a not-fake volume exchange. Second, not all of exchanges are working with Monero family coins.

* Staking Pool
We discussed this idea at telegram chat with the community. I think I’ll post more details about it here

* Mobile app
* Some activities are coming for BTT community and for other communities, we need strong support for positive trend at STEX exchange.

You can check roadmap here  https://cutcoin.org/

Also, we have some future goals, will post them later.

UPD
all information mentioned at startpost.

Staking Guide | How to run wallet | Testnet Faucet

UPD
New subreddit registered. Some persons banned us after Exchange listing news. Sad to spamers, but we're not.

TELEGRAM @cutc0in | TELEGRAM chat @cutc0intalk | TWITTER @CUTc0in | GITHUB @CUTCOIN

>>>>PoS testnet open <<<<   >>>> CONCEALED UNTRACEABLE COIN  <<<<   >>>>WWW.CUTCOIN.ORG<<<<
SaintGraal

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 02:18:53 PM

Hi, I just wonder — do you have any particular timeline of new features/releases for the coming weeks, months?
C.U.T.coin (OP)
Copper Member

CUt coin team

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 02:33:30 PM

Hi, I just wonder — do you have any particular timeline of new features/releases for the coming weeks, months?
Hello, and thank you!
Certainly we have huge plans. You can check our roadmap here cutcoin.org. You're welcome!

TELEGRAM @cutc0in | TELEGRAM chat @cutc0intalk | TWITTER @CUTc0in | GITHUB @CUTCOIN

>>>>PoS testnet open <<<<   >>>> CONCEALED UNTRACEABLE COIN  <<<<   >>>>WWW.CUTCOIN.ORG<<<<
walletrun

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 01:48:35 PM

Could you clarify sir — in case I am getting 1000 CUT to stake, my ROI in CUT will be 14% (138 CUT) within one month, correct?
C.U.T.coin (OP)
Copper Member

CUt coin team

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 01:55:20 PM

Could you clarify sir — in case I am getting 1000 CUT to stake, my ROI in CUT will be 14% (138 CUT) within one month, correct?
Hello, and thank you

Well, let check it together
You'll receive +138 coins with probability 38.23%
(The probability indicates estimate chances for this amount of coins to earn any PoS rewards in the given timeframe and not chances of earning exactly the expected amount.)
Better way to stake for a 90 days more and get 385.54 CUT more with higher probability. Or stake more. That're my recommendations not more.

You can calculate here

walletrun

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 02:00:35 PM

Hello, and thank you

Well, let check it together
You'll receive +138 coins with probability 38.23%
(The probability indicates estimate chances for this amount of coins to earn any PoS rewards in the given timeframe and not chances of earning exactly the expected amount.)
Better way to stake for a 90 days more and get 385.54 CUT more with higher probability. Or stake more. That're my recommendations not more.

You can calculate here

Thnkx  Kiss
C.U.T.coin (OP)
Copper Member

CUt coin team

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 02:06:41 PM

Welcome!

trueluckychain

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 02:08:03 PM

Are you interested in marketing services? We can help boost your CUTCOIN
GreatOrchids

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 02:25:38 PM

probability of roi is just a probability Grin
C.U.T.coin (OP)
Copper Member

CUt coin team

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 02:37:51 PM

probability of roi is just a probability Grin
Well, yes. But it depends on a staking amount and staking time frame.  Grin

vikaspatel111087

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 03:29:25 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2019, 03:51:42 AM by mprep

An article about CutCoin on cryptocurrencyguide.

https://www.cryptocurrencyguide.org/cutcoin-anonymous-cryptocurrency-based-on-pos-consensus/

If I understand correctly
Smaller the Amount you stake, lesser the probability you will find a block in a short time.
One will get rewards anyway but if one doesn't stake for long enough time, he/she will not find a block and no block means no rewards. Opposite to this, if one stake a smaller amount for a longer time there is more probability to find a block in a long time.

Two ways to make it happen ( in both case probability to find a block is more),
1: Stake smaller amount for a longer time
2: The Larger amount for short time

Remember this is like SOLO mining, the larger hash rate more the probability to find a block alone.

The calculation is for staking 1000 CUT

Minting POS block within   1 day     3 days              7 days        31 days             90 days              1 year   
Probability (%)                    1.54                4.55               10.30             38.22               75.29              99.63   
Reward                         4.55 CUT    13.63 CUT    31.71 CUT   138.15 CUT   385.38 CUT   1292.92 CUT

In the table above, it says person staking 1000 cut will earn 4.55 coins a day but Cut coin block reward is 300 coins/block. This means one has to wait for almost 66 days to get a full block reward.

This is the reason for many people complains that they have not got any rewards even after staking for days ( this may happen due to low staking amount)

SaintGraal

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 12:01:42 PM

Any plans for new exchanges?
C.U.T.coin (OP)
Copper Member

CUt coin team

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 12:57:25 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2019, 03:52:40 AM by mprep

Any plans for new exchanges?
Hello, sure soon we'll share updates

If I understand correctly
Smaller the Amount you stake, lesser the probability you will find a block in a short time.
One will get rewards anyway but if one doesn't stake for long enough time, he/she will not find a block and no block means no rewards. Opposite to this, if one stake a smaller amount for a longer time there is more probability to find a block in a long time.

Two ways to make it happen ( in both case probability to find a block is more),
1: Stake smaller amount for a longer time
2: The Larger amount for short time

Remember this is like SOLO mining, the larger hash rate more the probability to find a block alone.

The calculation is for staking 1000 CUT

Minting POS block within   1 day     3 days              7 days        31 days             90 days              1 year   
Probability (%)                    1.54                4.55               10.30             38.22               75.29              99.63   
Reward                         4.55 CUT    13.63 CUT    31.71 CUT   138.15 CUT   385.38 CUT   1292.92 CUT

In the table above, it says person staking 1000 cut will earn 4.55 coins a day but Cut coin block reward is 300 coins/block. This means one has to wait for almost 66 days to get a full block reward.

This is the reason for many people complains that they have not got any rewards even after staking for days ( this may happen due to low staking amount)

Hello, yes you're quite right. Thank you!

D1f1c0lt

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 01:38:49 PM

Do you have an airdrop of your tokens?
C.U.T.coin (OP)
Copper Member

CUt coin team

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 02:44:59 PM

Do you have an airdrop of your tokens?
Hello, no cause CUT coin is cryptocurrency with own blockchain.

LocalTear

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 01:19:59 PM

Hello dear.
Do you plan to release other wallets, like mobile etc? I saw in your roadmap it's planned for Q3, so I wonder is there any specific date?
C.U.T.coin (OP)
Copper Member

CUt coin team

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 01:28:15 PM

Hello dear.
Do you plan to release other wallets, like mobile etc? I saw in your roadmap it's planned for Q3, so I wonder is there any specific date?
Hello, thank you!
I next future dev team will release new wallet for Mac OS after that we'll release mobile wallet. In Q3 as promised. 

LocalTear

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 01:45:36 PM

Hello dear.
Hello, thank you!
I next future dev team will release new wallet for Mac OS after that we'll release mobile wallet. In Q3 as promised. 

Thank you dear, I will wait. Good luck to devs team!
walletrun

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 01:50:50 PM

Hello dear.
Hello, thank you!

When Mac OS wallet??
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: