Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:15:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚡ CUTcoin ⚡ First CryptoNote PoS coin with Tokens  (Read 26337 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
C.U.T.coin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

CUt coin team

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2019, 11:30:09 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2019, 03:52:57 AM by mprep

Hello dear.
Do you plan to release other wallets, like mobile etc? I saw in your roadmap it's planned for Q3, so I wonder is there any specific date?
Hello, thank you!
I next future dev team will release new wallet for Mac OS after that we'll release mobile wallet. In Q3 as promised. 

When Mac OS wallet??

Hello!
Almost week ago we released Mac Os version, you're welcome to check it here
https://github.com/cutcoin/cutcoin/releases/tag/v2.0.2

Hi, I came across your website and I think it would be better for general understanding to publish a sort of paper with description of how it all works

Hello!
in proper time you wrote, thank you for asking. Soon we'll release white paper.Please wait.

TELEGRAM @cutc0in | TELEGRAM chat @cutc0intalk | TWITTER @CUTc0in | GITHUB @CUTCOIN

>>>>PoS testnet open <<<<   >>>> CONCEALED UNTRACEABLE COIN  <<<<   >>>>WWW.CUTCOIN.ORG<<<<
walletrun

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 11:39:33 AM

Hello dear.
Do you plan to release other wallets, like mobile etc? I saw in your roadmap it's planned for Q3, so I wonder is there any specific date?
Hello, thank you!
I next future dev team will release new wallet for Mac OS after that we'll release mobile wallet. In Q3 as promised. 

When Mac OS wallet??

Hello!
Almost week ago we released Mac Os version, you're welcome to check it here
https://github.com/cutcoin/cutcoin/releases/tag/v2.0.2

Great, thanx
trueluckychain

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 11:44:31 AM

Are u planning to partner with big exchanges?
C.U.T.coin (OP)
Copper Member

CUt coin team

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2019, 09:45:11 AM

Hello everyone!
Time has pass and dev team come back with news. We finished CUTcoin White Paper - now you’re welcome to read more about CUTcoin.
https://cutcoin.org/cutcoin-whitepaper-v1.0.pdf

TELEGRAM @cutc0in | TELEGRAM chat @cutc0intalk | TWITTER @CUTc0in | GITHUB @CUTCOIN

>>>>PoS testnet open <<<<   >>>> CONCEALED UNTRACEABLE COIN  <<<<   >>>>WWW.CUTCOIN.ORG<<<<
LocalTear

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 10:44:48 AM

Hello everyone!
Time has pass and dev team come back with news. We finished CUTcoin White Paper - now you’re welcome to read more about CUTcoin.

That's great that the community finally can look through it. Good job!
SaintGraal

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 10:47:15 AM

Hello everyone!

Seems like we have been waiting for ages. thanks team!
D1f1c0lt

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 11:11:54 AM

This is the first whitepaper? Didn't you had any before?
C.U.T.coin (OP)
Copper Member

CUt coin team

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2019, 12:35:21 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2019, 03:53:25 AM by mprep

This is the first whitepaper? Didn't you had any before?
Hello, it's first one and the only one.

Do you plan to release a shorter version with simple explaination of how cutcoin works?
Hello, sure!

D1f1c0lt

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 10:36:03 AM

Why did you decide to switch to PoS from PoW? Just for the sake of ecology and prevention of 51% attack? Anyway, you probably know about the drawback of PoS i.e. richer get richer since they possess the most stakes. Don't you think it is something unfair though?

Thanks for reply
C.U.T.coin (OP)
Copper Member

CUt coin team

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 04:20:27 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2019, 03:53:54 AM by mprep

Hello,
that was the main idea to create Cryptonight + PoS coin.
Is it eco friendly - yes.
Attack 51 is meanfull, mostly, for the mineable coins. That's not about us.
Thank you!

Why did you decide to switch to PoS from PoW? Just for the sake of ecology and prevention of 51% attack? Anyway, you probably know about the drawback of PoS i.e. richer get richer since they possess the most stakes. Don't you think it is something unfair though?

Thanks for reply

Sustainability against 51% attack itself is good enough prize to fight for, isn't it? If somebody (or some group) hols 51%+ of mining power that not only able to perform multiple spending but also can change blockchain history on their behalf. In PoS it is unlikely that a person that holds 51%+ of coins being on stake would try to perform malicious manipulations as it evolves in a dramatic decrease of the coin market price.

In CUTcoin  PoS, the probability to obtain a reword is proportional to the number of coins being on stake, so it's not 'richer get richer' in the long term. In the short term, it's clear that the block forging is subject to change and those who put on a stake not much and still forge a block can easily double their CUTcoins.

Recently our team have identified a critical vulnerability in the Monero code. We've submitted a report that gained attention from some crypto media, including Cointelegraph.

The vulnerability theoretically enabled attackers to send counterfeit xmr to an exchange. Once the fraudster's account was credited, they could then convert it into other coins and make a withdrawal, leaving the exchange out of pocket.

https://cutcoin.org/newmonero

walletrun

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 11:37:31 AM

Recently our team have identified a critical vulnerability in the Monero code. We've submitted a report that gained attention from some crypto media, including Cointelegraph.

The vulnerability theoretically enabled attackers to send counterfeit xmr to an exchange. Once the fraudster's account was credited, they could then convert it into other coins and make a withdrawal, leaving the exchange out of pocket.

Are you somehow related to XMR team? Or do you compete with them?
I meant it's just interesting how your relation is organized if any
C.U.T.coin (OP)
Copper Member

CUt coin team

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2019, 11:39:04 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2019, 03:54:25 AM by mprep

Hello,
we are not connected with Monero team. But we found that vulnerability and told to them as honest team.  Cool
Also, we talked to other Monero based coins projects  Cool

Our community is great!
Thanks to Satori Nakamoto it's possible to stake on Raspberry Pi no, check out guide in community
https://discordapp.com/invite/UNNzf3J

SaintGraal

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 03:33:58 PM

I think you need to work better on exchanges as it absolutely affect the price and the adoption
C.U.T.coin (OP)
Copper Member

CUt coin team

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 04:03:23 PM

Hello!
Yes, we're working. BTW I can promise that exchange is coming soon.

walletrun

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 11:46:51 AM

Hello,
we are not connected with Monero team. But we found that vulnerability and told to them as honest team.  Cool

Did you receive any reward from Monero team? I bilieve your team deserves it, wonderful job
C.U.T.coin (OP)
Copper Member

CUt coin team

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2019, 04:08:41 PM

Hello,
we are not connected with Monero team. But we found that vulnerability and told to them as honest team.  Cool

Did you receive any reward from Monero team? I bilieve your team deserves it, wonderful job

Hello,
thank you!! Yes, we received reward small but proud.

LocalTear

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 01:55:56 PM

any news about cmc? it may boost the demand for cutcoin
C.U.T.coin (OP)
Copper Member

CUt coin team

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2019, 01:57:00 PM

Sure. Soon next exchange is coming.

LocalTear

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 02:07:47 PM

That's great! when you gonna announce it?
C.U.T.coin (OP)
Copper Member

CUt coin team

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2019, 10:42:34 AM

That's great! when you gonna announce it?
Sure!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: